[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't watched subbed anime anymore because it hurts my eyes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

>Can't watched subbed anime anymore because it hurts my eyes
>>
>He did not learn japanese
>>
>>>/a/

you have to go back
>>
>>36966600
By the looks of it, OP needs to learn English first.
>>
File: 1446357349006.png (219KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1446357349006.png
219KB, 340x368px
>>36966581

>I finally found the perfect excuse to justify my shitty english dub watching
>>
>>36966612
Anime can be posted on /r9k/. I have no idea what has led so many people to think it can't. /r9k/ has almost no restrictions on what can be posted.
>>
>>36966581

Dubbed anime is fine now that voice actors and voice directors have gotten better on deciding on a good-sounding voice for characters. No more of super cracky sounding guys and super high pitched woman that sound like they're about to faint.
>>
>>36967986
you sound like a major faggot
>>
>>36968064
You sound like you're new here. Maybe you should just go back.
>>
>>36966639

I would rather never watch anime again than watch dub.
>>
Sit further away. Possibly get a (new?) prescription for glasses/contacts if you're straining your eyes.
>>
>>36968111

When's the last time you watched a dubbed anime?

Kill La Kill, Black Lagoon, Attack On Titan, Panty And Stocking, have nice dubs.
>>
>>36968146
Even if they're good by dub standards, they're still dubs.
>>
>watch subs
>there's a 'funny moment'
>translator leaves a note explaining why it's funny
>have to pause
>get why the moment is funny, but don't laugh

>watch subs
>can't alt+tab or look away from second monitor because have to constantly be reading subtitles
>>
>>36966581
Give into your degeneracy and watch dubbed.
>>
>>36968228
>hasn't watched enough anime to be able to understand a japanese pun
>>
>>36968228
The voice acting is part of the work just like everything else.
>>
>friend swears the original is the best
>find a Korean/Chinese dub and put English subtitles over it
>he can't tell the difference and swears it's better than any English dub
>>
>>36968360
I could only see this being possible if someone has no familiarity with those languages and is seeing the anime for the first time.
>>
>>36968422

>normies can't tell the difference between a Korean drama and a Japanese drama :)
>>
>>36968463
Maybe they can't, if they are completely unfamiliar with the languages. But it doesn't take a lot to be able to tell the difference.
>>
File: 14935rsrg92rg3grsg68888.jpg (430KB, 1625x1901px) Image search: [Google]
14935rsrg92rg3grsg68888.jpg
430KB, 1625x1901px
so the appeal of this anime thing is the girls right?
>>
>>36968130
Next eye test is in 6 months so I'll just wait till then.
>>
>Cant watch Subbed anime cause I cant play vidya at the same time
If the dub is shit its a no watch.
>>
>>36966612
>>>/r/eddit

you need to go back in an original way
>>
File: Cyber_City_Oedo_808.jpg (166KB, 711x679px) Image search: [Google]
Cyber_City_Oedo_808.jpg
166KB, 711x679px
Reminder that Cyber City is the best english dub of all time
>>
Golden Boy is the only anime with a dub better than the jp version
>>
>>36966581
When fate conspires against you. Good luck comrade.
>>
It's elitist to hate on dubbed anime.
>>
>>36966612
please don't make jokes like that, a lot of robots have autism and will think you're serious
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.