[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody want to start a CSGO /r9k/ team?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Anybody want to start a CSGO /r9k/ team?
>>
whats ur rank? play all maps? got mic?
>>
File: 1450004809202.png (32KB, 543x343px) Image search: [Google]
1450004809202.png
32KB, 543x343px
>>36966383
>got mic
>>
>>36966418
I lol'd anon
>>
No that sounds like another C+ tier esea team waiting to happen
>>
>>36966375
i'm SEM lets go
>>
name, smatchcube on steam, mic enable, good teamplay, LEM rank. But i want to play full team, not some shitty duoq
>>
>>36966504
>ranks
>good """teamplay""""
>duoq in cs
this is what counter strike is now

what a shame
>>
csgo is garbage and you should feel bad for playing such trash
>>
>>36966534
Thats what CS always was to retards who didnt just random pub stomp and join surf maps.
>>
I'd join a discord if anyone made it. My main was dmg, now it's mg2.
>>
>>36966572
>thats what cs always was
???

underage
>>
>>36966610
im 28 you faggot kill yourself. The only people who didnt play on a rank system were people that played casually on shitty community servers.
>>
>>36966610
>I played 1.6 once
>Anyone who doesn't remember a glorified and idealized version or what 1.6 meant to me is underage and sucks at counterstrike
Hahaha I'm the real man totally rekking these underage kids, sry they don't understand who's with me, men?
>>
>>36966700
ive 4k in 1.6 lanproven

go is garbo and youre garbo
>>
Anyone who is MG or above here?
>>
>>36967518
EU LEM here
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>36966375
Unless you guys are DMG don't think about a team, you can get there alone with skill and/or a regular group of people to play with.

Best piece of advice is to find balance between people you enjoy playing with and their skill lvl.

I've been playing cs for a decade should be better than pic related but I'm a failure thats why I'm here.

Global is just a dream but cs is all I have its the only thing (besides mdma and pot) that takes me away from all the bullshit of work (retailcuck) and being an autist.
>>
I'd be down. I consider myself pretty good, but I'd prefer to just play for fun and fuck around.
>>
I'm down, but i'm mg2. I think i play pretty good though, but my ping sometimes fucks me (eastern europe)
>>
I'm mg1, definitly not up to make a serious team, but I would love to play a few games with fellow robots
>>
nobody's going to believe me but i was at one point legendary eagle

i stopped playing entirely, and now only play one match a month

since i keep losing due to being rusty, i go down 2 ranks per loss and i'm now at gold nova

i'll probably lose the next one and become silver

i was a huge fan, followed all the tournaments, practiced my smokes and flashes, DM hours a day

if you wanna start a team i'll definitely be able to boost since i'd be literally smurfing
>>
>>36969743
same here, just a few games to relax on a friday evening
>>
>>36966375
someROBOT setup a discord server so we can all meet and meme on CS plox
>>
>>36969797
Legendary eagle is not that Incredible
>>
>>36969870
it is if you add me and see my current rank

also this was after the ban wave + overwatch that got rid of the majority of cheaters
>>
>>36966375
Britbong, MG1 with a mic reporting in.

Cyka blyat, idi nahui
>>
>>36969912
there is not a huge difference between LE and GN.

it's mostly how often you play and how seriously you take it.

even within the same rank skill level varies a LOT.
>>
who's going to post steam id then?
>>
>>36969973
yep, i often get teams where one guy has 2k hours and reks everyone and another one has a 100h and is absolutely fucking trash
>>
Silver 3 anyone want to pity add me?
>>
>>36970169
NA? How comfortable would you be with getting slightly trampled on by goldnovas?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.