[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that feel when you realize your parents screwed up your growth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>that feel when you realize your parents screwed up your growth
>>
File: 1fe.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1fe.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>36966109
This desu.

They didn't give me my required calcium intake during my chilldhood and so I became a manlet.
>>
File: ReallyMakesYouThink.jpg (26KB, 283x314px) Image search: [Google]
ReallyMakesYouThink.jpg
26KB, 283x314px
>>36966109
>parents required that I drink a tall glass of milk with every meal while I was a kid
>mfw I turned out to be 6'4"
>but also autistic as in actual professionally diagnosed autism not internet meme autism
>>
>>36966109

My parents made me into mental depressed retardo with serious emotional problems
>>
>>36966335
Same. The one who raised me screwed me physically and mentally. Single motherhood should be illegal.
>>
>>36966109
wtf you mean by that...
>>
>>36966357

The problem is worse and very problematic,

I think parent's shouldn't be allowed to have more than 2 kids unless they have good gene's, potential parents should take tests both mentally and intellectual based

Parents should be evaluated and go thru a test kind of like a drivers licence, it's horrible and immoral how some people just spread their stupidity and cause harm both to themselves and others

It's a never ending cycle and a serious societal problem, if we had officials that cared anything for the individual quality of a persons life they would make this mandatory.

Of course everything is disguised in a liberal free individual way, the one's that are running things don't want people to be smart and self sufficient, they want them to be consuming anti-intellectuals that have no culture or thought, this is especially true in america.

Scandinavian countries like the Danish but on some degree Asian countries like China have some good ideas, of course China has issues regarding work/suicide but the 1 child policy now 2 i believe is a good idea, Scandinavian countries have free higher education and have a flexible work week etc
>>
>Mom let me drink 6+ cans of coke every single day for 10 years
>Came out 6 inches shorter than my dad
THANKS MOM, YOU GIANT BITCH
Same fucking reason I failed out of college twice before getting proper medical attention and receiving medications that don't turn me into an insane bag of shit. Single handedly ruined my life more than any other person.
>>
i have BPD because of my parents
i wholeheartedly believe people should need to go through an emotional/physical test before they're allowed to have children
>>
>>36966109
my mom wouldn't let me hang out with kids that
>didn't have good grades
>she didn't know their parents
>were from ghetto (even though we were poor ourselves)

so basically nobody.

by the time i discovered that friends are supposed to hang out of school atleast once a week (late junior-high) it was over.
and then they had the audacity to criticize me for being reclusive.
>>
>>36966735

That's very typical Anon the ultimate irony is that they will blame you in the end

It's because they're unaware stupid and ignorant, or don't have the balls to face the blame and accept their mistakes, projection and repression i know it
>>
>drank a ton of milk as a kid
>still 5"8

I think it's genetic
>>
>>36966109
>grew up in a very blue state with very red state parents
>their parenting ways revolved around turning me into a specific type of person that I'm not
>i never turned into the person they tried to "raise" me to be
>but I'm not the person I want to be because my parents sheltered me from them and demonized them growing up
>I'm 21 and can't identify with anyone now
>not sure how late is too late to change this
>>
>>36966109

Nah nigga, I bet your parents told you to drink milk but you opted for soda instead
>>
>>36967784
>parents let their kid drink soda
>it's the kid's fault
>>
>>36966109
My parents forcibly feminized me. Feels bad.
>>
>>36966109
Are you sure it wasn't the Jews, anon?
>>
>>36966109
>parents ate shit like junk food, mcdonalds etc
>they never ate fruits, vegetables or dairy
>never encouraged me to eat healthy
>learned about fruits and vegetables from school
>first taste of fruit from friend in 4th grade who shared a clementine with me
>love it
>beg parents to buy me clementines
>they say that they'll rot and it's not worth buying
>listen to parents because Jesus said they're always right

I never had a chance
>>
File: 1402452364928.png (266KB, 625x463px) Image search: [Google]
1402452364928.png
266KB, 625x463px
>>36966735
>by the time i discovered that friends are supposed to hang out of school atleast once a week (late junior-high) it was over.

The same here. I never knew hanging out with friends was a thing when I was a kid. Everybody else has these great memories of their school days because they spent it with friends when they didn't have many responsibilities. Now that I have finally managed to develop even a sliver of social skills, everybody in my peer group is becoming an adult with work and relationships and with little time for friendships.

I feel like I missed out on what's supposed to be the most fun, carefree time of your life. Now I only have the sluggish dreary working existence ahead of me.
>>
>>36967913
I gagged the first time I ate greens. Years and years of being fed junk. Fucked my teeth, my growth. But apparently it's my fault because that's what I wanted.
>>
>>36966109
This. They always planned longer vacations in the middle of fucking nowhere. If I objected they flat out said "you don't have any friends anyway, what does it matter"
Also strongly suspect they're the reason why I'm so low test, something with the food probably. We never ate eggs, avocado, red meat, etc. Might have been intentional, to avoid "toxic masculinity". They always said "when you find a girl (or a guy)" and that sort of stuff, as if it was possible for me to be homosexual or trap. Could name more examples, but this sums it up. Fucking hell. Will start university soon though, then I'll move out and never speak to them again.
>>
>>36967835
Feminized how? Forced you to become a trap, or just a beta "male"?
>>
>>36967969
I wish my parents were actually responsible with our diets and not lax with nutrition

My teeth are fucked up too and I have juvenile arthritis, from what I'm guessing is lack of calcium growing up (didn't go to doctor's when I was younger because apparently praying to get better is worth more than a simple appointment)
>>
TFW mummy raised me with love, I hung out with friends in middle school, and still turned out a socially awkward KHV.

TFW I ate fruits, veggies, a ton dairy (milk, cheese, yogurts)... got plenty of sleep throughout my developmental years, hardly ever jacked off, and still turned out to be a 5' 5" uber-manlet.

My life is literally a meme.
>>
>>36968068
What's it like being that short? I'm 5'11" and I feel small.
>>
>>36966735
This hit hard. My mother in particular was quite clingy and oppressive. Constant phone calls and texts, home by a certain time whereas the other kids seemed to have parents that didn't give a fuck what they did. I was the only 14/15 year old that had to be home by 10 when the rest of them were going to a house party and drinking. The more I think back on it now I realise I was probably supposed to break all those rules, stay out and drink like all the other kids were doing? My father could turn vicious though, so I never fucked around.

I struggle to find a scenario where things turned out normal for me.
>>
>>36968103

I have to wear elevator shoes to feel confident around other guys (let alone females). They give me 3 inches of height so people in public see me as 5'8"
>>
>>36968009
Good god man, sounds absolutely wretched. I am glad you are breaking free lad.
>>
File: 1446260819008.png (540KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
1446260819008.png
540KB, 650x550px
>>36966109
>mom breastfed me until 6 years old
>led to dependency problems
>parents forced me to switch from left handed to right handed
>led to various problems such as stuttering, shyness and mild autism
>they still give me shit for not having any friends and not being a more outgoing person and compare me to their friends children
>tfw don't have the heart to confront them
>>
>>36968229
>tfw was never breastfed
>tfw she smoke and drank while I was in the womb
>probably other things as well
I was never gonna make it. My life was decided before I was born.
>>
Any other scapegoat robots out there...? :'(
>>
File: 1480506143347.png (593KB, 583x580px) Image search: [Google]
1480506143347.png
593KB, 583x580px
>>36966109
Vegeta, is that you 2bh?
>>
my parents fed me too much food that was microwaved in deteriorating plastic containers. I'm sure it had some kind of long term effect on me
>>
>>36966109
No. Look, you are your own failure. You NEED to accept responsibility for your life. No one can raise you except you.
Fuck off you fucking virgin loser.
>>
>>36968909
>parents have no bearing on how their children turn out
>>
>>36966735
tell her she'll know what you felt like when she'll be stuck in a home all alone
>>
>>36968909
Naw man, it's cool. I know I basically raised myself my whole life, so the poor end result is on me entirely.
>>
>>36968909
>it's nurture for my problems
>it's nature for yours
>>
>>36968909
But I am getting my shit together.
>>
File: 1672403-dr-house.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1672403-dr-house.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>36968909

You're a fool if you think people who raise you or even your environment in general has no influence on your development

I know you like to think that people make their own happiness and that being unhappy is what a choice ?! that being who you are is entirely a choice ?

You do have personal responsibility i strongly agree ! but there's a line where yours stops and theirs begins, if you genuinely believe in self-sufficiency and responsibility, you should release that having responsibility as a parent is exactly that the utmost responsibility for a child that has no direct influence or responsibility for his actions until much latter in live ....

Therefor parents have a huge role and responsibility in how their children develop or turn out later in the future, some people fuck up and manage to destroy themselves which is different, but fatal occurrences and iffy parenting leads to personality disorders and general lower quality of live.

This is evident by the fact that lower educated parents or bad gene's and mental health issues statistically objectively cause a paradox inflicting their oblivious child.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.