[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that teacher that roasted the normies and failed them >that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (52KB, 499x499px)
image.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>that teacher that roasted the normies and failed them
>that kid who was only in special ed because he was very depressed
>that hot retarded girl
>that kid that drew himself hanging from a nuce when the teacher asked everyone to draw where they see themselves in ten years
>those minecraft autists
>those sonic the hedgehog autists
>that kid who would beat everyone in pokemon easily because he new what EVs and IVs where
>that same kid who had a loli sidekick he thaught pokemon math to and she became the second strongest player in the whole school
>>
File: c1494544360637.png (147KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
c1494544360637.png
147KB, 600x400px
>>36965668
>That one guy who would always try talking before I've finished my first cup
>>
>>36965668
>that kid who became an hero
>>
>>36965668
>a nuce
Looks like someone failed 10th grade English
>>
>that kid who was only in special ed because he was very depressed

me in middle school
>>
>the kid who wore a leather jacket and sunglasses and showed up at school stoned every day and hung out with the cool stoner kids and later went on to become a paramilitary contractor in foreign countries
Oh wait that's me
>>
>>36966829
Looks like someone was in special education in 10th grade
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.