[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every time I leave my room and attempt to socialize I end up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1491303922791.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491303922791.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
Every time I leave my room and attempt to socialize I end up cringing at every single thing I do. It makes me not want to try anymore and go full hikki. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>36965225

why are you not already shutin?
>>
>>36965260
Unrealistic hope I suppose.
>>
>>36965225
The number one thing that's worked for me is to relax. You're going to say and do more stupid shit when you're nervous/freaking out
>socialize
Like what? What do you go out and do?
>>
I know that feel. The only way is to keep leaving your room to socialize. You'll be terrible at it at first, could be years before you get are least decent at it. I used to cringe a lot at myself later, still do, but try to somehow turn it into a positive thing. Said something really stupid, or in a bad way, etc? Don't do that next time. I dunno, that's what I've been doing, I still suck at it but I'm a lot better than I was a few years ago.
If you isolate yourself you'll just keep getting worse at it.
>>
>>36965288
I have a few friends from high school that I drink alcohol with on occasion. Also going to work
>>
every time i leave the house its one embarrassing encounter after another
>>
>>36965411
Stop being embarrassing then?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>36965466
NORMAL FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oregano
>>
>>36965466
stop sucking dick

see? it's difficult isnt it
>>
>>36965495
Simply epic rebuttal. Include me in le screencap
>>
Nothing wrong with sucking some dick. Relieves cringe and all.
>>
>>36965578
>Nothing wrong with sucking some dick.
Degenerates like you will hang on the day of the rope
>>
>>36965680
>le day of le rope
Oh you silly sweet Drumpfkin, there'll only be the days of the cock in the near future... Everyday!
>>
>>36965767
>this is what mentally ill people actually believe
Yuck, the reign of mike pence cannot come soon enough.
>>
>>36965818
>implying Mike Pence isn't closet gay
Oh sweetie
>>
>>36965767
Shut up ya transgemdered fairey queer
>>
>>36965855
>transgendered
Ew. Why would I ruin my perfectly functional cock?
>>
>>36965880
I wouldn't call micrococks functioning
>>
>>36965894
Big enough to please your dad
>>
>>36965905
>Big enough to please your dad
Highly doubt it dear
>>
>>36966004
>Highly doubt it dear
Oh, but he doesn't doubt it, sweetie
>>
>>36965225
No you fucking normie I never attempt to socialize
>>
>>36966041
That's your own damn fault dearest
>>
>>36966100
Stop talking Iike a faggot
>>
>>36965225
first of all, who let u out of the basement?
>>
>>36965225
Yeah, that's how I became a hikki initially. Just stopped trying, frustrated with my failures.
>>
>>36966100
Fuck off faggot, your kind don't belong here. This is a Christian board
>>
>>36966345
>This is a Christian board
Sure had me fooled
>>
>>36966290
uh i live in my own apartment like a big boy
>>
>>36966385
l bet you do big child
>>
>>36966100
Youre the one whos complaining
>>
I just remember that my friends are also cringing with me when I act like a sperg. Somehow it's funny to me.
>>
>>36965225

Yeah everyone in the world.

I once expressed a similar sentiment to normies. You know what they said?

>Yeah, that's kinda the point.

Basically, Everybody does cringeworthy shit, and you're not special. The difference is: Normies blow by the awkwardness rather quickly and don't beat themselves up about it. Yes, we say and do stupid shit, always. We're idiot humans-- you need to go easier on yourself if you want to survive. Flexibility and forgiveness towards yourself is key. You need to cut yourself some slack.

>t. cyborg
>>
>>36965880

This.

Such a waste of good equipment
>>
>>36967642
Look who's talking you disgusting tranny
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.