[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a girl to take my handholding virginity?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1477995244452.jpg (394KB, 3006x4191px) Image search: [Google]
1477995244452.jpg
394KB, 3006x4191px
How do I find a girl to take my handholding virginity?
>>
Pay someone to.
>>
>>36965202
Tinder, lower your standards so much that you'll take anyone.
Pic the best one that responds to you.
Fuck said chick.
>>
>>36965228
>tinder
i'm too retarded and gross for tinder i think

I don't even have a facebook
>>
>>36965202
Kill yourself, maybe a cute demon will drag you by the hand to hell
>>
>be me a long time ago
>15
>Neighbor girl noticed me talking about depression with a good friend on the bus
>She slides into my dms
>Asks me if I want to go for a walk
>I'm awkward but she wants to be friends
>She has a boyfriend but she becomes mildly enamoured with me which is just how she is
>She called me cute the first night we talked
>Boyfriend problems, trying to get her to go with me
>We talk on the phone and online, rarely meeting in person outside of our busride to school
>She lets me hold her hand and touch her thighs on the school bus
>Eventually gives me my first kiss
>She never leaves her boyfriend for me
>I move with my family 50 miles away
>We still talk
>Eventually they break up when I'm a grown-up and I invite her to and EDM show
>She's dancing with some other dude in front of me
>Go dance with two different girls
>Upset, was hoping we'd finally have secks
>Argue
>Give up
>Things have never been the same
>Find out she's dating someone new
>Whyisntitme.jpg
>Relationship ruined after I basically demand secks
>She still emails me on my birthday but I just look at our history as a failure and refuse to talk to her now
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.