[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succubus t-shirts aside, do you own any subtly nerdy clothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Succubus t-shirts aside, do you own any subtly nerdy clothing or accessories? Would you wear them if you went out in public?
>>
No, I don't see the point in stuff like that.
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
No that's gay origi
>>
>>36965204
It's a nod to likeminded people and other fans of the things you like, that doesn't immediately out you as a turbo nerd around normies.
>>
>>36965242
That's how it should be but in reality people who wear nerd/gaming culture stuff are usually pretty degen
>>
>>36965242
If I don't want to be associated with the fans of things I like, why would I let other fans know?
>>
i think the le hidden powerlevel le subtlety thing is incredibly cucked
why are you autistic faggots trying to look like a no personality dehumanized yeezy model?
>>
I wore a Zelda shirt and a triforce pendant in middle school. Was pretty cringy.
>>
What's the point of wearing this like this?
Do you really care THAT much about some random nerd identifying your 'subtle' reference that you will change your wardrobe and spend money on that?

These clothes usually have horrible fit and made out of shitty materials in top of being overpriced for what they are, so yeah no thnks
>>
File: 1464231671811.gif (253KB, 384x192px) Image search: [Google]
1464231671811.gif
253KB, 384x192px
>>36965180
>Dark Souls inspired hoodie
>Desmond Miles hoodie from Assassin's Creed
>Another Assassin's Creed inspired hoodie
>A few graphic t-shirts
>Ring of Favor and Protection from Dark Souls

I always have the ring on. Sometimes the hoodies but usually only under jackets because it's fairly cold here all year round
>>
>>36965382
Do you have pictures?

>>36965362
What if you simply like the source material or design and wear it for your own enjoyment and not to impress or meet others?
>>
>>36965548
Don't act surprised when people think you look like a faget
>>
I have not seen all of this negativity coming, holy shit.
>>
I have a "I'll show you my [Needlessly Large Rod weapon image from the game LoL]"

I wore it in public and still do occasionally. No one that doesn't play LoL knows the meaning behind it.
>>
Just don't wear that shit, you're essentially telling people your identity is with video games/nerd culture. People can dance around the subject all they want, "what if I don't care about my fashion sense hmmmmm?" In the end you just look like a degenerate. This site really is becoming reddit.
>>
Personally, the clothing I wear are only subtle enough that it doesn't stand out to someone who doesn't know the source material and it's a small nod to those who do get it. Plus my plan is to get into the gaming industry so I don't have a reason to hide it.
>>
Not really in the same vein as what you all are talking about but I have this one.
>>
I have Tomoko t-shirt

Its great and I genuinely love it
>>
File: dfd06d98ef.jpg (470KB, 1204x907px) Image search: [Google]
dfd06d98ef.jpg
470KB, 1204x907px
Alright, alright... just a little tip taste.
>>
>>36965180
I have some anime keyrings and that's as far as I'm willing to go.
>>
>>36965946
hahahahahahahaha you fucking meme
>>
File: IMG_3509.jpg (93KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3509.jpg
93KB, 750x1000px
Never bought any. Don't see the point. I was offered a WoW t-shirt by people from my guild, it was subtle enough that I wore it to the gym or something. No one ever recognized it.

I was also offered a OBK Nichijou t-shirt, I do like it. It's cute. I wear it as sleepwear, mostly. Wearing any kind of graphic t-shirt is considered a crime against fashion here, I'd prefer to not destroy any chance of normies talking to me. And I don't want to be associated in any way with video games, anime, or any kind of nerdy stuff. I'm a closet weeb, the only person I know IRL who knows about my tastes is the guy who owns a bookshop specialized in comics and manga. I've known him for years now.
>>
>>36965180
I have some obscure-webcomic shirts, two from the webstore and one I made myself.

The homemade one is from a comic I've never seen mentioned anywhere online or IRL (except for once, about 5 years ago, when I sent an amateur artist a question asking if an obviously-similar character was based on the one from [Obscure Comic] and she said yes.)

I have aspirations to take my autism to the next level and start LARPing as a Tolkien-style wizard IRL. I have a few homemade staffs, although this is easy to pass off as a trendy walking stick - which is semi-common to see where I live. If I could find them at a fair price I'd unironically buy a well-made wizard's hat and robes and wear them in public.
>>
File: IMG_3510.jpg (68KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.jpg
68KB, 295x295px
>>36966065
Well, "subtle". To anyone who knew the game, it was blindingly obvious, for normies not really. It's not like they would want to look at me long enough to see the image or read the text.
>>
got a tshirt from my co-workers as a birthday gift
>ping me
>scan me
>give me dirty hostnames
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.