[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You cannot refute this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Having a "gf" is simply a combination of societal pressure, an inherent need to feel validated by another person because of insecurity. Not to mention that it can be seen as a acceptable form of prostitution, seeing as you need to appease your "significant other" by buying them shit, normalness is a mental illness.
>>
>>36964960
Legit absolutely correct though. Prostitution is better than fornication since at least each party knows what they are getting properly
>>
File: 1490995983609.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1490995983609.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Am i know the only one who doesn't care about having a gf?, I feel nothing with ywn and when i do it's just cause I'm horny but that's caused by not fapping for a few days, i never think about sex low sex drive i assume, but then i fap and go back to normal.

>Heh i know that feel bro....I don't
>>
A healthy relationship is when the two partners satisfy each other, you sound like you've been dating gold diggers m8
>>
>>36964960
>Having a "gf" is simply a combination of societal pressure, an inherent need to feel validated by another person because of insecurity.
Not necessarily insecurity, it could just be loneliness.

>Not to mention that it can be seen as a acceptable form of prostitution, seeing as you need to appease your "significant other" by buying them shit,
It could only be credibly likened to prostitution if you demanded sex in exchange for all the stuff you bought her. Most intimate relationships aren't like that: sex is freely given, as is the stuff you buy.

>normalness is a mental illness.
Why do you think so? What do you think makes it an undesirable trait in a gf?
>>
>been dating gold diggers

>been dating

Literally have never dated or even cared to in my entire life.
>>
>>36966257
OP's point though is why bother with a GF at all? Yes, there is lonliness as you say, but all you're doing is fulfilling desires of instincts by being with a woman, but even then you could get that by fapping, and I don't even do that. It's pointless and we only really get gf's cos we feel as if we are compelled to.
>>
>>36966174
I'm the same, not bothered about having a GF or sex in general. My last GF broke up with me because I didn't give her enough attention apparently, and that lasted 6 months, and I was not even bothered about sex, maybe I have a low sex drive too? The only reason I would want a GF currently is not for me, but other people to be I guess what's considered normal for family and friends peace of mind.

I actually prefer being alone 90% of the time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.