[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbour Hate Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: peeking_blinds.jpg (41KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
peeking_blinds.jpg
41KB, 620x330px
What do you hate about your neighbours?

I have a couple living next to me and for some reason they constantly open and close their car doors.

You may think I'm being an over irritable dick but every time they go somewhere or arrive from somewhere I hear the sound of the car doors opening and closing minimum of six times.

I have no idea what the fuck they're doing. I suspect one of them may have OCD. I cannot understand why else someone would open and close the fucking car doors so much. What possible need would there be to do that?
>>
>>36964739
They always let their dog out at the same time I let mine out and the dogs start barking at each other.
>>
>>36964739
>there are at least 8 car alarms that go off every week
>all neighbors are pooinloos and have at least 5 children in each household who spend all day creating noise pollution and vandalizing the neighborhood
>streets are always chockful of cars that impede traffic due to said pooinloo extended families
>ghetto wannabees have loud parties at night EVERY Saturday that go until 4 AM
>break ins every two weeks
>don't open blinds anymore because neighbor tried to take pictures of the inside of my house through the window

get me out of this 'Canadian' shithole
>>
>>36964865
Did Canada already fall to the "Diversity" meme?
>>
>>36964868
they always have
Canada is more of a mosaic than a melting pot culture
so they keep their 3rd world habits and create a new colony here
>>
>>36964865
>neighbors are all brown
>literally only white guy
>get a minimum of 3 phone calls from police a night since pajeet down the street considers ANY noise after 8 pm to be unreaosnable

I can tell it is him because right before the phone rings he walks outside and looks at thr house like he thinks is they will actually send officers this time, despite our area being relatively high crime so they have more serious things to concern themselves with
>>
My neighbors are pretty chill, the only thing I don't like about them is I ALWAYS see them

The same people, the same time, every single day. Some of them like to have really long conversations so I have to try and avoid them when i want to get home and unwind, but since they're all always out I'm bound to run into one

Older people really seem to love me
>>
>>36964739
He is a pychopath/has schizophrenia and thinks I plan to gass him.
>>
neighbors have parties and friends over, which i don't mind so much because i never leave the house, but the noise scares my 15 year old cat who likes to sit on the patio for a few minutes every night. the assholes show no consideration for an elderly kitty who wants to kill outside for a few minutes.

they deserve to have their house burned down.
>>
>>36964739
My neighbor is a shut in older guy who lives on his own, he practically never goes out and sometimes I hear him up at the shared wall making scratching noises
>>
File: 1494328151570.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1494328151570.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>36964865
kek I know this feel all too well
scarborourgh or brampton anon?
>>
>>36964905
I didn't know that pajeets like that existed (ie pooinloos that actually value silence)

but why do pajeets always find a way to be annoying? like damn
>>
>>36964865
LOL dude what the fuck what city?

also move man not even kidding that sounds like shit
>>
>>36965223
new new delhi (brampton)
>>
>>36965313
Yeah I'm moving out anon
looking to wageslave in a quieter town that isn't an indian colony
>>
>>36965339
Which country do you liv e in???

fuck this robot
>>
My neighbor keeps getting dumping her kids on me, tell me she has an emergency or an important meeting, and then a few hours later brings home a guy to get fucked. She thinks I haven't noticed, that I can't hear her through the walls. This happens almost every week. Offered to pay me once, the first time (she hadn't brought a guy home, probably went to an hotel), I refused, and now she doesn't even ask.

And now I can't refuse, the kids got attached to me, and I got attached to them. They deserve so much better. Poor kids are far too mature for their age, the oldest, a 10 yo girl is basically a maternal figure for her two siblings.
>>
File: 1435694018802.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1435694018802.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>tfw fat retarded couple with loud obnoxious children moved out a couple weeks ago
Please, please let my neighboring apartment be filled with a quiet, single, childless white male like me
>>
I've got some funny neighbour stories if anons want to hear them:
>be about 15 or 16 years old
>have obese canadian neighbour lives with his wifes entire indonesian family
>rides a scooter around with his rolls of fat seeping over the side and the motor struggling to keep up
>one day find an empty "rapid loss" (one of those weight loss drinks) carton my dad was using
>decide to throw it over the fence into neighbors yard for shits and giggles
>the next day hear a knock at the door
>see fat cunt standing at the door, he asks to see my parents
>get my mum to talk to him
>hear him having a whinge and getting severely butthurt a few seconds later
>mum walks away and tells me off for triggering the fat canadian

should i cuntinue?
>>
File: 1402847117711s.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1402847117711s.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
>>36966736

kek, proceed my man, I'll write up some shit too in the meanwhile
>>
My upstairs neighbors have lead feet and I think have some compulsion that makes them pace between the living room and kitchen all day.

Just 12 straight hours of STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP ........ STOMP STOMP STOMP ..... STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP
>>
File: 0a4.png (89KB, 474x696px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
89KB, 474x696px
>>36966736
>>36966773
>decide to plot my revenge against the fucking leaf for causing the loss of my good boy points
>team up with little brother and hatch a plan
>we find an empty happy meal box from maccas and bro decides to shit in it
>we leave it on the canadians door step with a written apology letter
>spend the afternoon in the yard kicking the footy around
>hear an almighty scream and "WHAT THE FUCK SOMEBODY SHAT IN A BOX AND LEFT IT ON OUR DOOSTEP!"
>bro and I begin to piss ourselves laughing and run inside the house
>mum gets home and finds out
>we get fucked over for being so childish and sending thr neighbour into a fit of rage
>decide to do one more thing but in secret so that it can't be pinned on us
>make pissbombs by poking holes in pissbottles and adding a bit of mentos and coke, glue pepe cutouts on all sides of the bottles
>wait till midnight
>throw the piss bottles over his fence an onto his windows, from the street
>see a light turn on after a few seconds
>sprint back into the house and wait for the immense butthurt
>get nothing, but the fat neighbour avoids at all costs and does the permavirgin sidewalk stare whenever he gets near us
>>
File: 1353178277727.png (168KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1353178277727.png
168KB, 423x423px
>>36964739

>"hey can I borrow your mini-wheelloader"
>has a knife in his knee pocket, every time he gets on and off the loader it slashes the seat "sorry man I'll glue that for you"
>new seat -$500

>"hey can I borrow your cordless drill, jack hammer, assorted hand tools, circle saw and a shitload of planks?"
>never see cordless drill again, jack hammer shorted, hand tools gone, circle saw comes back after 2 years -$500

>"hey can I borrow your tractor?"
>blow a hydraulic hose for the loader locking piston but fails to see it's spraying oil all over the place and keeps driving until the tank is empty and the hydraulic pump is shit "it sounded a bit funny so I left it over there" -$10800

General shit
>runs over on my property at any time to raid my shed for firewood
>tree on my lawn split in a storm, for some reason he comes over with a chainsaw, fells it, and works it up halfway, then loses inspiration and leaves
>again runs over with chainsaw and cuts some random branches off my trees, making some decoration shit for the kids
>"hey man, I put my kids playhouse on your lawn, not enough space on mine it's ok right?"
>assorted junk spills over on my lawn all the fucking time, tarps, kids toys, food wrappings, carpets and clothes, never gets collected, then every autumn "dude the leaves blowing off all those huge trees of yours are coming into my garden it's a fucking pest"

Anyway, he moved some months ago and I bought his place.
>>
File: peperage.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
peperage.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
These goddamn motherfuckers and their goddamn LAWNS. I FUCKING HATE THEM AND THEIR LAWNMOWERS AND WEED WHACKERS AND MEXICAN LANDSCAPING CREWS. ALL FUCKING DAY WITH THEIR LOUD ASS BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36966793
Gotta luv when they put their heels down, I don't get how people can walk like that without ruining their joints

>>36967082
Feels like a construct, but 5 gbp for good story
>>
>>36964739
they mak fun of me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.