[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take to convince you not all women are whores?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1490231570677.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490231570677.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
What would it take to convince you not all women are whores?
>>
>>36962074
you could start by gargling my balls, whore
>>
>>36962074
>What would it take to convince you not all women are whores?
I don't think all women are whores. That doesn't mean I respect them.

A women being a virgin doesn't mean shit, it's not an accomplishment for a woman to be a virgin
>>
>>36962074
>not all women are whores?
lol
>>
I want to fuck that anime.
original recipe
>>
File: 491.jpg (53KB, 400x501px) Image search: [Google]
491.jpg
53KB, 400x501px
>>36962074
Probably if there were less whores or they at least hid
>>
when they stop being whores I'll believe that they're not all whores.
>>
Every women is a whore to bigger or lesser degree. Just because she's innocent and sweet that doesnt mean that she's not whore.
>>
They could stop being whores. But that's not happening so nothing
>>
>>36962074
A fucking Christmas miracle.
>>
>>36962074
Nigga u silly as fuck cuh
>>
File: 7de.png (148KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
7de.png
148KB, 600x375px
>>36962074
It's not that they are all whores.

It's that men finally began to realize that women constantly exploit them, pushing on things like their primal desires, their natural dignity, the need to be appreciated and loved, the need to climb the social hierarchy.

Men think women are honestly in love with them, but in the end she shows her interest just for her personal material benefits.

It's too easy and tempting to sell your beauty and charm for cash. What if you don't have any of these qualities? You are destined to get everything by yourself, pretty much like most men do.

It turned out that men are more romantic than women.

Even traditional families across the world suggest a man to be a living bank account, nothing more.

I don't want to play these social games like "no means yes, and yes means no, except when they really do".

Of course, many men objectify women, and traditional feminism has its own valid reasons to exist, too. But I think both genders should realize that the traditionalist society brought many problems for both of them, and they need to be resolved.

It's not like "who is more oppressed" kind of Special Olympics.

I think I'll start to believe people when they start showing some signs of honesty, and this should be mutual. For instance, she shouldn't be offended by a marriage contract or a DNA test, since there's nothing to hide from each other.

I'd like to say to my girl something like "Alright. We both trust each other, and I want to make our relations crystal clear. If you ever find out I cheat on you, you can immediately take all of our possessions and kick me out of our place, after which you'll never see me again. But if I ever find out you're cheating on me, you should expect me to do the same. Deal?".

If I ever trust any, that is.
>>
An original bump.
Sapere aude.
>>
>>36962074
Removal of jewry and all of the ideologies they push
>>
>>36962074
I dont think that but with the years it got more difficult to meet ones who arent
>>
>>36963273
When he didnt pull out
>>
File: 124341234123131.jpg (20KB, 411x334px) Image search: [Google]
124341234123131.jpg
20KB, 411x334px
>>36962074
All of them are whores. It's in their nature. They can't help it. They always think the grass is greener on the other side. So they switch from men to men until they hit the wall. And then they realize their looks wont get them alpha males anymore. So they want to settle down with a beta. And unfortunately many beta's accept that.
>>
File: 1490129117537.jpg (57KB, 450x538px) Image search: [Google]
1490129117537.jpg
57KB, 450x538px
>>36962090
then why does this board put virgin women on such a high pedestal?
>>
>>36962571
honestly 100% this.

There needs to be 100% trust on both sides, and 100% is unattainable in 2017.

Most women, if not all of them, are damaged. This isn't really their fault either, it's just a result of this society.

Society has taught women that it's fine to "have fun" and "grow as a person" and to "learn by doing", and society also teaches guys that pussy is all that really matters asides from cold hard cash, but "women must be respected" and "women must be treated well". It's a recipe for disaster.

Women manipulate this, because they can, because nobody has really told them no in their lives, if society was shaped like this for men; of course men would similarly manipulate it.

We as non-normies, completely detached from society, can look at society for what it is, but the normies still trapped in it and who still believe in it can't.

the system is rigged, women really do have life on easy mode. Even ugly chicks can decieve people with makeup and filters, and all sorts of manipulative narcissistic shit birthed by this society.

Women aren't the issue though; it's society.
>>
>>36962074
>What would it take to convince you not all women are whores?
Meeting one single girl who's not a whore.
>>
>>36962074
if women let me fuck them for free
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.