[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im getting my 4 wisdom teeth taken out in about 7 hours, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nervous.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
Im getting my 4 wisdom teeth taken out in about 7 hours, and i cant sleep. Has any other bots had it done? how was it.

Also using local anesthetic for it
>>
>local anesthetic
Does that mean they're just gonna numb it? I got put to schleep completely and didn't remember any of it, so I can't speak for how your procedure will go, but afterwards life pretty much sucked for a month because I didn't like being inconvenienced when it came to eating food.
>>
File: th.jpg (33KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
33KB, 480x600px
i had my bottom left one removed in january, pic related. also had local anesthetic. i didnt really feel a thing until hours later when the numbing agents wore off. get your pain pills immediately because you absolutely will need them
>>
I have all of my wisdom teeth and they are fine.
They did hurt growing in, but I wasn't worried.
It must suck having faulty genes.
>>
>>36961270
I've had one out, the anaesthetic injections were the worst bit for me
>>
Got all 4 removed in one sitting, with local anesthetic. They had to break 3 out of the 4 teeth with a chisel to get them out. They let me put on some distracting music and I ended up taking selfies of the procedure.

You'll live anon.
>>
>tfw never had to get my wisdom teeth removed
>>
I was supposed to have both lower ones removed last year. Was booked in for local + awake sedation but the doc refused to remove them unless I have a general anaesthetic.
>>
File: 14945851500961851653321.jpg (352KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
14945851500961851653321.jpg
352KB, 2592x1944px
I had my removed yesterday, and the other one like a month ago. I needed to remove them separately because they were still under the skin, and similarly to you they used local anesthetic. After few minutes after they used syringe, i kind of felt like i still could feel something there but when they started to cut the flesh i didn't felt anything. After each "operation" i took anti-swelling pills and analgesics, and also i put something cold to my cheek. I had problems opening my mouth yesterday even a little, but it stopped in the evening (i had it removed at 11 am). Previously i felt better but this time i got 3 stitches instead of 2. The worest part of it for me its the fact that your cheek is going to swell at least a little and then its going to have a slight yellow colour. The sole process of removing wasn't painfully but I felt disgusted.
>>
>>36961575
>I needed to remove them separately because they were still under the skin
So we're mine and they took all 4 at once.
>>
>>36961609
I thought that was the reason, but i guess not. Doctor said that they needed to remove them separately so i didn't protest
>>
>>36961632
>voluntarily going through this twice
For what reason?
>>
>>36961270
I got it done when I was 12. It was fine. Puked a little when I came to, but I was back to my old self by the end of the day.
>>
>>36961649
The other reason that comes to my mind is that there were lots of students so they might have wanted to show the process to bigger amount of them. I didn't really care since i live close to the clinic.
>>
Stock up on apple sauce and mashed potatoes if you haven't already and buckle up cuz the next 2 weeks are gonna suck. Get some painkillers because otherwise the pain that follows is gonna be unbearable. You'll also need some gauze pads. These need to be changed daily but maybe twice a day for the first few days depending on how much you're bleeding. You're also gonna want to seriously avoid dry sockets. Those will fuck you up.

http://www.oralsurgeryofwestchester.com/surgical-instructions/wisdom-tooth-removal/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.