[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be expelled from science class the entire semester because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>be expelled from science class the entire semester because of long story
>get my science test back now, but my teacher forgot to fucking set a grade on it
>cant confront him about it because i would get a fine from the police because im not allowed to talk to him anymore
>dont wanna confront the other teachers because i hate them too much, and it triggers my autism whenever i talk to them
>the other guys in the class dont give a fuck to set aside 5 seconds of their day to ask "what grade did anon get on his science test"
just fucking nuke norway right now famalamsenpie
>>
Ka faen gjorde du?
>>
>>36961198
>cant confront him about it because i would get a fine from the police because im not allowed to talk to him anymore
what
>>
>>36961198
Can you please explain this long story
>>
>>36961215
>be in love with him (60 years old)
>sperg out and bother him for 3 years
>he gets tired of me
>last straw when i sent a message to stacy in class that i wished he died of cancer because he never gave me attention
>police took me away from the math end of term test and i almost got sent to jail
"""ytringsfrihet"""
>>
>>36961198
you got a restraining order from your science teacher and you were still part of the class somehow? what
>>
boi op what did you do
>>
>>36961238
i only do the tests, and not even in the same room as him. luckily im tointelligent and dont really need his classes to get a decent grade
>>
>>36961237
Hva faen er galt med deg?
>>
>>36961251
>too intelligent
>falls in love with a random 60 year old man
wew lad
>>
>>36961237
What do you mean you are in love with him, and why would a fairly innocuous comment about wishing a teacher died of cancer get you a restraining order?

I mean I feel like many kids joke about stuff like that towards their teachers, that shouldn't land you almost in jail, wtf?

Fall in love with him? Are you a woman? Or just a retard?
>>
>>36961277
1/8 gypsy, raised by old and crazy single mom, diagnosed with autism, zero friends, gay gerontophile, chronic blocked nose og sunnmoring
>>
>>36961297
well i bothered him a lot
>asked a shit ton of personal questions
>acted gay as fuck
>even revealed my affection for him
>got mad at him every time he didnt give me a perfect score (especially that time we had about anatomy, i studied and knew everything on the test and even knew the latin terms of every single part in the ear and eye, but get b- because of arbitrary reasons and short time)
he even showered with some chads once when we were kayaking while i was left showering with the rest of the class and an ugly 30 year old numale teacher
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>36961340
>he even showered with some chads once when we were kayaking while i was left showering with the rest of the class and an ugly 30 year old numale teacher
>>
>>36961368
it happened because one of the chads was a cripple and couldnt participate. he has way more friends than me and is a pro paralympics ping pong player
>>
File: 20170504_055139-1.jpg (1014KB, 1430x1351px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_055139-1.jpg
1014KB, 1430x1351px
Jesus christ OP, this thread is getting weirder and weirder
>>
File: 1494268522558.jpg (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494268522558.jpg
120KB, 400x400px
>>36961306
Naa syns jeg bare synd paa deg
>>
>>36961198
You're a creepy little faggot and you deserve everything you got.
>>
>>36961532
this description fits the entirety of this board.
but he could at least show empathy and hug me. hes hugged two girls before, and there was a HUEzilian stacy that used to be "depressed" for a while and he acted like a father to her while ignoring me.
>>
>>36961559
You don't deserve him desu.
>>
>>36961559
Wait I thought Norway was pretty homogeneous, are there many foreigners or non Nordic people there?
>>
>>36961599
About 1m foreigners here, tho most of them are others nordics and yuros
>>
>>36961599
my great grandmother who was a gypsy was forcibly adopted from her family in 1902, she wasnt a turk looking for welfare
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.