[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vigil Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nzfyvcFz941qi57k0o1_1280.jpg (424KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzfyvcFz941qi57k0o1_1280.jpg
424KB, 1280x989px
Post people who are dead to you.

Picture is not necessary, but appreciated.
Whether they are actually dead, or dead to you, is up to you.

Who hurt you, and why do you miss them?
>>
File: received_1106352272813380.jpg (6KB, 281x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_1106352272813380.jpg
6KB, 281x480px
I just wanted him to love me.
I guess he was too messed up for me.
Happy I dodged the bullet, but I wonder about the pain...
>>
>>36960718
No one. I haven't gotten close enough with anyone to fall out like that.
>>
>>36960743
>pumped and dumped by Chad

What a surprise nobody could have expected this one.
>>
>>36960787
Are drug addicts Chad?
>>
>>36960806
Yep. Drugs are for normies. And the way he looks in that pic.

Stupid idiot got baited by base instincts again. Next time think.
>>
>>36960834
He called me his gay love

How could I resist ;-;
>>
>in highschool I didn't have many actual friends plenty of people knew me and would talk to me but nobody actually close
>dad was a cock and abusive it left me depressed and I started fucking up my grades
>get put in a class with fuckups none of them having any serious form of retardation they were all druggies
>in this shitheap for 4 years
>3rd year meet a kid named Dante
>We ended up hating eachother at first because of this kid named TJ who tried to pit us against eachother by saying shit
>We ended up bonding over a band called Oingo Boingo
>Would fuck with the teachers as much as possible without getting fucked over for doing so
>At some point meet this really cute punker goth girl
>Some shit happens where my apartment exploded and I was pennyless
>Lets us stay at his place
>Eventually things start to get weird
>It's obvious Dante likes my GF
>GF keeps reassuring me nothing will happen
>She and I get into bigger and bigger arguments after a pregnancy scare and talks about abortion
>Say fuck it she can keep it
>She's not pregnant
>End moving out of Dantes
>During one of our texts she mentions hanging out with him
>Get upset and tell her he just wants to fuck you and that he's not your friend
>She stops replying
>Was going to my fire academy meeting was working on getting papers for my redcard so me and GF could move to Oregon
>Find out that she's tripping on shrooms with him and another friend of his
>My car breaks down in their part of town have to go by his house to get wifi so I can cheese a call through to triple AAA
>Doesn't work so I knock on the door to use a phone hoping someone is home
>It's his friend
>Successfully get a call through using their home phone
>GF gets mad thinks I was stalking her and him
>That makes no sense
>Start calling her like a gorillion times texting her I'm kinda pissed
>End up going back home she's not picking up
>Call her mom find out she's sleeping over at Dantes
>Figure she's cheating on me
pt2
>>
>>36960912
>call her mom who assures me there's nothing going on
>next day she breaks up with me over the phone
>3 months later see a video of them with their new record store out
>it's an interview with Dantes dad and he mentions something about Dante's gf's art for sale
>It's my ex
>Fueled by absolute hatred I head over to a pawn shop and pickup a guitar
>have been learning a little over year
>Dante had taken 10 years of guitar lessons and gotten no where
>I'm getting good enough where I can play songs
>plan on getting so good I can see Dante again and btfo and the dreams he couldn't accomplish which is gigging
>already know enough people who play or have some music talent where I could get something going
>have a project at the moment which is playing 20 minutes of jimmy page solos along with 400+ songs I plan to learn to start getting gud for composing
>have already started making my own songs
I look at his instagram and hers sometimes and it's what fuels me to btfo him I imagine it like Dark Souls kinda I'm building myself up so I can PVP his asshole with my guitar he had dreams of becoming a musician and I'm going to make it happen
>>
>>36960975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ6B96NyaJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47_qIoXE-Lw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-hk4IkTPgI
The songs I've learned fully so far I keep on learning more everyday I'm going to fucking shred his asshole
>>
>>36961009
Good on ya mate, damn
>>
>>36960912
you sound like a hyper normie. why are you here?
>>
>>36961122
I promise I'm not I'm suppose to see a psychiatrist relatively soon they had me on several other medications like klonopin,ritalin, and adderall. When I was 6 while at school and nobody was looking I took a shit in some kids desk for giggles. Another time when I was 8 I went streaking.
>>
>>36960975
You can do it, I hope you get that asshole for all the shit he's done
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.