[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wouldn't suck so much being black if I didn't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 10

File: blackbot.jpg (22KB, 370x360px) Image search: [Google]
blackbot.jpg
22KB, 370x360px
It wouldn't suck so much being black if I didn't have such a nigger tier name
>>
>>36960462
>It wouldn't suck so much being black if I didn't have such a nigger tier name
Change your name or go by a nickname.

What's your name? Something stereotypically black like Tyrone or Jamal?
>>
What's your name? It can't be that bad
>>
you can change your name though

call your-self Dilbert or something
>>
Sorry for your loss, Dontravius.
>>
File: 149435772213083.jpg (16KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
149435772213083.jpg
16KB, 400x388px
>>36960497
I can't change my name. I'd have to explain it to my family.

DeShawn
>>
>>36960517
Just tell people to call you Shawn, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>36960517
Eh that's not too bad

More importantly, how are you doing in school / work / life?

Nobody will care about your name if you are a successful person, you have the power to change the stereotype of your name.
>>
>>36960517
oh lawd

orginally
>>
>>36960543
You can't do that when you apply for school/jobs anywhere you faggot. i feel op's pain, i too have a niggarly-name but a very white/jew lastname, like it wasn't bad enough theres a race section when you apply for shit.
>>
>>36960545
>Nobody will care about your name if you are a successful person
unfortunately employers will, there've been many studies, and I don't blame them. I would not want my doctor, accountant or lawyer to be named Deshawn
>>
>>36960462
>DeShawn
>>36960517
LMFAO

DeShawn. This kid is actually called DeShawn. OMFG. DeShawn.
>>
>>36960462
hi Jamarcus
>>
File: 1493915502535.jpg (226KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1493915502535.jpg
226KB, 600x583px
>>36960462
Hey DeShawn

tfw I'm TaShaun
>>
>>36960517
So explain it to your family. They don't have to like it. Being DeShaun for the rest of your life sounds much worse than telling your family you're no longer DeShaun. They may as well have called you "don't hire me or take me seriously in any way and I'm a detriment to society" because that's what DeShaun sounds like, so their opinion isn't worth that much anyway
>>
at least you don't have a white trash name
worst of both worlds
>>
>DeShawn is an anti-employment name to /r9k/
Fuck, you guys really ARE sheltered as fuck.

Yes, DeShawn is an easy way to tell you're black, but it's not some stupid shit like Harmoni or Nevaeh or Shanquisha. It's black women that have easily the most anti-employment names ever

Deshawn isn't even uncommon bro. Now if your name was D'brickashaw or HaHa that's not gonna fly
>>
>>36962277
>tfw I'm TaShaun
NO
NO WAY
>>
seriously what the fuck ever
at least you're not a white kid from a trailer park named Shadow
>>
>>36962488
And my brother is Tariq
>>
at least you're not white. you get shit for free, you can do whatever you want, and anyone you disagree with or don't like is a racist so you always win.. golden fucking ticket status, shut the fuck up and enjoy it dude, it's not going to last forever.
>>
>>36960462

Can't you just legally change your name?
>>
>>36962539
>>36962277
>>36960517
I sincerely hope all of you are just roleplaying originally
>>
>>36962570
well he's black so he'll inevitably find some way to illegally change his name
>>
>>36960517
>gets into college on virtue of affirmative action
>gets job at big company because they need to hire niggers
>get to date all the white girls because they have been trained go view you as themasculine species
>get to harras every white person you see if you think they are racist and have al sharpton come
help you get mad money
>have the entire modern education system and governmental apparatus geared towards you success ESPECAILY if you name is some
nigger tier thing like deshawn

>complaining
litteraly black "people" are the worst
>>
>>36962597
yeah, that's a small part of why everyone hates niggers. don't kid yourself, everyone. the only people that claim they don't are doing so because it benefits them in some way.
>>
At least you're american. Im mixed black and brazilian. My genetics sucks in everything.
>>
>>36962712
Whats the term for "who knows where?" In Brazil?
>>
>>36962472

>HaHa

That kid would be bullied into suicide
>>
>>36962472
sadly everyone thinks deshawn steals from the store
>>
>>36960517
Should spell it 'De$hawn'. May as well go full gettho.
>>
>>36960462
Listen Tyrone Deshawn Brown..... You'll keep yo name and stop all dis beachin
>>
>>36960462
>>36960517
>>36962277
>>36962539
I'm so glad my dad named me Jack. All my brothers have traditional names as well. Did you see that thing in the freakonomics documentary where they used black names and white names on applications and how they rejected the black ones more? Very sad desu
>>
I used to work at a baby photo company and here are some gems I heard.

'Murica
Tymerius
troynautica
Cash money
Da baby goddess

Don't worry deshawn you got off pretty easy
>>
File: HC-infographicWEB[1].jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
HC-infographicWEB[1].jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>36963542
>That kid would be bullied into suicide
But what if he became a highly successful professional athlete instead?
>>
>>36964045

>6'1' 208 lbs

No one bullies someone that big, Some 5'7' scrawny kid named HaHa would be THE bully target.
>>
>>36960462
At least you got a 10 inch cock though right?
>>
>>36963798
>Cash money
Why would someone name theire kid that.
>>
File: 1494563243255.png (962KB, 1080x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1494563243255.png
962KB, 1080x1032px
Tfw beaner and name is fucking Jesus, I fuckin hate it and I've lived with it for so long but I'm still going to fucking axe it and get it changed I really still fucking want to, I'm not even religious for cucks sake

I literally would have preferred any other beanr fucking name
>>
>>36962556
This is how deluded racist are, stfu idiot. Try being black then walking through a white neighborhood without getting 6 warnings shots in your back, then talk to me.
>>
>>36964762
Dumb hoodrats.
>>
>>36966219
God damn you nigger.
>>
>>36960462
>>36960517
Change your name. If your family cares then they won't have a problem. At some point you need to become your own character.
>>
>>36966254
You're as dumb as the "niggers" you hate if you think black people have it easier than white people.
>>
Get the fuck off this board from these assholes senpai
>>
>>36966291
How do black people have it hard?
>>
>>36966291
They get welfare. They get affirmative action. They get the Jews shilling for them. They're known as the best athletes. They're known for having the biggest dicks. White men are systematically emasculated and humiliated. White men film black men fucking their wives. Black people get everything.
>>
>>36966291
How is it hard to be black? How? Explain it to me without your lies about police brutality. Cause white people get shot just as much.
>>
>>36966291
Yeah black people are fucking niggers. They are privileged and white people and white men especially get shat on all cause of fucking Jews and stupid ass white men can't figure out that compulsively tugging your dick is bad for you.
>>
>>36967384
>They get welfare

So do white people

>They get affirmative action

White females benefit from affirmative action more so than anyone.

>They get the Jews shilling for them

m-muh jew conspiracy!

>They're known as the best athletes

Swimming, Weightlifting, Hockey, etc... plenty of white-dominated sports.

>They're known for having the biggest dicks

you got me there

>White men are systematically emasculated and humiliated

You have no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>36967558
Jews run the media and it's a fucking fact. Don't even try to deny it.
>>
File: fghjfghfg.jpg (19KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
fghjfghfg.jpg
19KB, 425x282px
All I want to do is live a normal life free of this degenerate ghetto shit. I wish my race acted more like white people or middle eastern people or asian people or latin american people or any people who aint black.
>>
>>36967558
Yeah because there's no conspiracy behind the "feminize white boys" shut all over the fucking internet. Try jerking your dick 5 times a day. Just try it. See if you retain your potency nigger.
A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century
We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.[1]
>>
Whites and blacks are like the top 2 shittiest races of all time. At least the Jews admit to being evil.
>>
>>36967661
But it is your fault for letting jews screw you over to this degree white man, it is not our fault if you didnt like us you should have killed us pussy.
>>
>>36967558
Yeah I have no one to blame but myself when the Jews took away my father with feminism. Jews promote birth control and planned parenthood and tell people having children is wrong.
>>
>>36967728
Are you a Jew or a black? It
>>
>>36967446
Black men get shot at a higher rate than white people, it's funny how you'd be quick to point out the disproportion in crime compared to other races when it suits you, but not here.

The black community right off the bat lacks nuance, so when you're black you're automatically assumed to behave a certain way. Whites have the benefit of having no real identity or overarching culture, which in a weird way makes their amorphous blob of a "culture" more nuanced. You have emos, punk rockers, the rednecks, generic white guy/girl, the nerd, etc..

When you're black both whites AND other blacks assume you are into basketball, listen to rap, talk like a retard, etc.. And if you go outside this archetype, you'll be shunned by blacks and labeled a "coon" while white people will just continue to force an archetype you have nothing to do with on to you.

It's also harder to get hired, more likely to be killed by another black, your facial features are seen as less desirable by other races, etc.
>>
>>36967728
It's not like I had any choice in the matter. If I did you'd be dead.
>>
>>36967733
Good god, you're a pathetic sack of shit. Grow the fuck up and stop blaming the fictional boogeyman for everything that goes wrong in your life. The reason your life sucks is because you suck
>>
>>36967750
>black more likely to get shot
Because they come into contact with police more often due to committing more crimes
>black people are coons if they don't like certain things
That's not white people's fault
>harder to get hired
You have affirmative action to balance it out and you get into college which much worse grades
>black people kill black people
Again that isn't white people's fault.
>>
>>36967747
Black
>>36967761
Yes you had choice, America was once controlled by you white people but you let jews take it over and now you suffer because of your pussyness.
>>
File: 1493619679625.jpg (115KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493619679625.jpg
115KB, 539x960px
>>36967797
Well it's the truth. Why do you think we wanted to kill them all. What if it is the damn truth? What if they are fucking white people over?
>>
>>36967868
We don't expect them to fuck us over. You can't fight them with force. If they wanted to fuck blacks over you'd suffer too. I don't understand why they want to fuck US over when we're more closely related to them than blacks are but I guess it's all about revenge for the Holocaust.
>>
>>36967917
They already fucked us over man, they the reason this rap shit exist in the first place.

You lost America because you white people are gullible pussies.
>>
>>36967821
>Because they come into contact with police more often due to committing more crimes

The biggest meme of the century, no, Richard. Black people are arrested more often because of this myth.

Drugs are more prominent in white communities, then yet black people get arrested at higher rates for drug possession. Does that seem right to you?

People see a black guy outside the ghetto and assume he's up to no good, then he's harassed by the police until he's pissed off enough to say "why the fuck are you bothering me?"

Then he's arrested for "resisting arrest", now he's another statistic for you and your white buddies to parade around on the internet.

>That's not white people's fault

I'm not blaming white people for anything, I'm just simply saying that whites do not have it harder than blacks.

>You have affirmative action to balance it out and you get into college which much worse grades

Doesn't matter if no one hires you because you're black.

>Again that isn't white people's fault.

Like I said, I'm not blaming white people at all.
>>
>>36967868
Who had a choice? They ruined Germany where my grandfather came from and then they came here and they ruined it here too. They won't leave us alone. I don't come from slave owners. I don't come from colonizers. My grandfather lived in his ancestral land and the Jews took over and promoting gay shit and transsexuals and shit and liberal bs and destroyed it all.
>>
>>36967733
If I was your dad, I would look for the first chance to jump ship and get the fuck away from your beta ass too. You're a disappointment and always will be
>>
>>36962539
Tariq isn't a nigger name tho, having the same name as the guy who conquered Spain is pretty cool.
>>
Why are Americans so racist towards AfricanAmerican?
>>
>>36967971
They just don't want to see someone they consider "inferior" doing as good as them or better.
>>
>>36967957
Fuck you nigger scum. You've had everything handed to you. Black privilege is real.
>>
>>36967945
Here ya go stupid nigger. Conflating drugs with all crimes. 70 IQ retard. I didn't say drug crimes. I said crimes. Murder, rape, theft, arson. All are commited by blacks at a rate higher than whites. Blacks commit almost as many murders with 1/5 the population
>>
>>36967957
You think you know shit. You'll see who has the last laugh slave. You haven't won yet. You're still only 13% of the US population and it's not increasing.
>>
>>36967957
Probably why the master left your great great great grandmother Jamal.
>>
>>36968036
Racist statistically have extremely low I.Qs, look it up up Billy Bob.

I'm just using drug crimes as one example you dumb cousin-fucker. You're even dumber than I thought if you think that murder, rape, theft, and arson(which white people commit more arson, not sure wtf you're talking about) are for some reason unaffected by the same bias that drug crimes are.
>>
>>36960517
Relax, There's nothing wrong with your name guy
>>
File: peps.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
peps.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
I always say I'll start but I hardly eat and I feel tired and lazy all the time. HALP.
>>
>>36968123
>nigger commits a violent crime
FUCKHIN WHITE PIGS BE RAYCIST DAY ARREST A BRUDDER FO NOTHIN, DAT BITCH HAD IT COMIN
You see Tyrone, being arrested for killing another gangbanger is not racism, it's theaw
>>
File: 1470872678778.png (362KB, 535x509px) Image search: [Google]
1470872678778.png
362KB, 535x509px
>>36962277
>How's Nocturne treating you salamander.
>>
>>36968213
>Faggot whiteboi commits robbery

IT WASN'T ME BRAH, IT WAS MY BLACK NEIGHBOR NEXT DOOR. TRUST ME. I MEAN, I'M BLACK AND HE'S WHITE SO YOU KNOW IT HAD TO BE HIM
>>
>>36968123
You think white people are getting off for all these crimes? You think 80% of white murderers are just getting off and that's why there aren't as many as black killers? That's ridiculous because the clearance rate is actually lower in the ghetto than in the suburbs. More crimes in the ghetto go unsolved so there's probably even more black killers than we know of.
>>
>>36968280
>implying that ever happens
>implying they don't have DNA tests
Most murders like you said are within the same race so are you saying white people are killing a ton of black people and blaming it all on other black people? I'm sorry but that seems like a fairytale to me. Most people live amongst their own race anyway.
>>
>>36967949
So what you should have killed the jews you white pussies.

Id rather be ruled by white people than these demented fucks who are hellbent on turning my people into biological weapons that wear clothing.
>>
>You think white people are getting off for all these crimes?

Now, where did I say that? I'm saying that they are less likely to be targeted or assumed to have committed a crime. Everyone zeroes in on Tyrone and his business, regardless of if he's an educated suburban man with a family and no criminal history.

It's just easier to blame the black guy.
>>
>>36968328

It happens, my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1U706i1U5o
>>
>>36968339
We tried to or supposedly. Maybe we just tried to get them to leave. I don't know what the truth is. But the American white people stopped the Germans. They probably had Jew connections. The Rothschilds financed the Allied war effort most likely. One thing they hated even more than his antisemitism is that Hitler wanted his own monetary system and didn't want a Rothschild national bank. Which is also supposedly one of the reasons North Korea is so demonized and they want to destroy it.
>>
>>36968357
Black dudes are barely blamed for crimes commited by white people. You blacks are hard to trust and I mean that quite literally since your kind has a habit of randomly going psycho and killing, raping or robbing people for no rational reason them being black or not. Why should we trust a race of human who are this devoid of empathy? We should not that is.
>>
>>36968398
I'm sure it happens but I still don't believe it's enough to explain the disparity between black and white crime rates. White people also frame white people and black people also frame black people. And look, it didn't work. The police didn't charge the black man so the system wasn't out to get him.
>>
>>36968458
>You blacks are hard to trust and I mean that quite literally since your kind has a habit of randomly going psycho and killing, raping or robbing people for no rational reason them being black or not

This is funny coming from the man who is a part of the race with the most mass shooters, this is funny coming from the man who is statistically more likely to commit sex crimes, this is funny coming from the man who is a part of the race that is more likely to commit violent crimes against the elderly and children. This is funny coming from the man who is a part of the race that is more likely to drive drunk, this is funny coming from the man who is a part of the race that is more likely to have a sociopathic disorder.

You've never a met a black person in your life if you think that black people randomly go postal and start robbing people. You live life behind a computer monitor, reality is the last thing you're well versed in.
>>
>>36968554
The police didn't frame the black man because a little white girl had to vouch for him. That's literally all it took, if it wasn't for that he would have been fucked and you know it.

The disparity is simple, very simple. Blacks are just targeted more than whites. They are more likely to be arrested for committing the same crime.
>>
>>36968591
That's actually not true though. Whites commit mass shootings at a rate proportional to our population size. I've heard plenty of stories of black men raping elderly people as well. What about that guy the other day in Fresno who shot 3 people and said he wanted to kill white people? What about the bald black dude in Cleveland who walked up to that old man and shot him in the face?
>>
>>36968633
There could be some truth to that but I still don't think it explains the disparity. Look at the crimes rates for whites in Europe vs the US. Whites have lower crimes rates in Europe. Look at the crime rates for black people in Africa vs the US. Crime rates are about on par.
>>
>>36963798
>troynautica

no fucking way
>>
>>36960517
What exactly is wrong with DeShawn? It's better than something blackly generic like Tyrone or Jamal.
>>
>>36968857
Deshawn is pretty damn blackly generic.
>>
who gives a fuck about ur name or color

if ur not participating in gangland lifestyle and just a normal bro who cares where ur ancestors were from

just be fellow human

just be
>>
>Tfw David
Thank god my family is full of Jesus freaks.
Biblical names as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>36963798
Tymerius sounds like the name of a black god or emperor.
>>
>>36960462
>Name is Justin
>Mom gave me a white name because she didn't want me to be rejected on applications
>You have to put your race on applications
>>
>>36969234
Doesn't sound black at all. It sounds Greek.
>>
>>36969075
Biblical names are not always a safe bet, it can range from universal and likeable (Luke, David, Matthew, John, Daniel, James) to something obscure (Malachi, Zechariah).
>>
>>36969730
the obscure bible names are certified trailer trash

jebediah
>>
>>36969756
I have never in my life heard of or met a Jebediah.
>>
>>36969756
Somebody with the name Jebediah is either non-existent or a steely eyed little green rocket man.
>>
File: 1494558969773.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1494558969773.png
35KB, 632x852px
Hey bro at least your parents didnt name you Cash or make your middle name Fitted.
>>
>>36969756
jebediah is amish tier
>>
>>36962597
>>gets into college on virtue of affirmative action
Never once has this ever happened to me. Ive actually been rejected from severals colleges.

>gets job at big company because they need to hire niggers
Again, this never fucking happens. Do you know this "affirmative action" you white losers complain about benefits the most...? White women. So don't blame black people because you can't get that job at some big company. Blame all those white girls taking all those cushy desk jobs.

>get to date all the white girls because they have been trained to view you as a themasculine species
This only happens in the fucked up porn you beat you 2 inch dick to.
In reality, most white women are disgusted by black men. Only tweens and trashy women will actually date blacks. Theres a reason why they are the least replied to on dating sites.
>>
>>36967797
>t. hillshill
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.