[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>project your own personal narrative to this picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: C8mELs7W0AEHyep.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C8mELs7W0AEHyep.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
>project your own personal narrative to this picture
>>
Polyamorous trio and autistic son
>>
>>36960221
I hate numales more than chad tbqhwy
>>
>>36960221
Autistic woman with low self confidence associates with numales to feel attractive and wanted.

"They're sooooo friendly and personable, we like the same video games and anime!" is what you'll hear, though.
>>
HELLO MY NAME IS BINGO! I LIKE TO CLIMB ON THINGS. CAN I HAVE A BANANA? EEK! EEK!
>>
>Hey there, anon! What can you bring to the development of our retro 2D pixelart platforming game with deep social commentary about Donald Trump and the alt-right?
>>
Pitchfork meeting to discuss which independent release they should overrate.
>>
>>36960221
Oh shit these guys just invited me out to drink and they don't even know the extend of my social phobia and extreme anxiety. Fuck. I just said something socially unacceptable and now they're all looking at me waiting for some kind of follow up quip that will make it all seem normal, but I'm not normal. This is the moment they all realize I'm an autistic social pariah and neglect me for the rest of the night until we part ways. Then they'll go home and think "man what a wierdo that guy was. Why did we invite him out?". And they won't contact me again. I'll return to my autism chamber and they'll go on with their lives and forget I ever existed.
>>
>>36960221
IS THAT FUCKING DIGIBRO KEK
>>
>>36960221
(male)

original
>>
>>36960221
Mac and Nick have always been good friends, but recently Mac has started hanging out with Sarah quite a bit. Ever since, Nick has been asking me to hang out more and more and often times we will hang with Mac as Sarah as well. I finally feel like part of the gang! I love having these guys as friends, although I hate it when they make fun of my curly hair.

Usually its just me and Nick hanging out. And every once and a while Nick gets upset with me, but that's just because I say the wrong thing sometimes. I like it better when Mac's there too, since Nick is usually in a better mood.

There is one problem lately, and its that I can't stop thinking about Sarah. She is so beautiful and funny, and I can't help but wonder why she and Mac are together. He is such an asshole to her. I would treat her right, and we would stay together forever. I dream that one day I will stand up for her when he disrespects her, and when he tries to fight me, I'll knock him out with a punch in the face.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (167KB, 964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
167KB, 964x1200px
>>36960221
OP here you are all wrong about the context of the pic

I just want to see the responses and get into your head

How does it feel to know that numale glasses guy is hitting that all day everyday.

Anger, Jealously, Entitlement, Insecurity...
Let it all out
>>
digi really needs a haircut and someone to teach him how to take care of his beard.
>>
>>36960221
>cuck bf
>whore
>bull
>cameraman
>>
>>36960461
Is it you OP? Are you the faggot with glasses?
>>
>>36960221
Three beta orbiters, non of them willing to make the first move out of respect for the other, while the girl secretly rides her older brother's cock.
>>
>>36960461
She seems like she hasn't really grown up past high school. How old is this girl?
>>
>>36960473
Best post so far desu senpai
>>
>>36960461
absolute qt,
I don't care though b/c I'd fuck it up anyway
Theres also a sense of pride I have in knowing I don't look like he does, despite the gf
>>
>>36960461
pretty hot for a trap(male)
>>
>>36960461
Too bad you are all poor as fuck
>>
>>36960461
Thought she was hot until I saw that awful foot tattoo.

Human trash/10
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 118x100px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 118x100px
>>36960480
No I'm a long time fan of the man in the bottom right. His name is Conrads Collins and he is sort of the unofficial King of Robots on Youtube.

The man with glasses is Ben Saint he is a friend and a member of Conrad's crew the PCP. He recently met this girl and moved to Atlanta with her.

This is more of an experiment to see how Robots project themselves onto others.
>>
>>36960221

>Taking a picture of yourself eating

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>36960527
pic not related, I assume?
because >>36960461 is miles more attractive than that fake bimbo.
>>
Why do they all look like bronies or something
>>
>>36960324
It's digi, ben saint, davoo and that's probably ben saints gf.
>>
>>36960561
And yet all your experiment did was overtly display your own.

You aren't here out of scholarly research.

What's got your goat, social justice hero? Or do you not have enough self-awareness to know?
>>
>>36960288
Autism doesn't exist in women.
>>
>>36960221
Me on the far right (except I dont have a gf)
>>
>>36960561
A N T S
N
T
S
>>
>>36960571
Pic related buuuhd
>>
>>36960589
y are you so butthurt
>>36960561
sounds really lame anon
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>36960527
An interesting response.
Thank you.

oregano
>>
>>36960621
Why are you so butthurt?

Did a japanese cartoon website put a big scary man in the white house?

You'll show them!
>>
>>36960600
oddly enough this isn't a meme
>>
>>36960250
Yeah I've encountered more douche bag numales than chads in my life. Chads also don't pretend to have knowledge on things they know nothing about unlike numales who think they are experts on everything.
>>
The annual meeting of the Drinking from Plastic Bottles Enthusiast Club.
>>
>>36960221
So when is the new anime review coming out Mumkey?
>>
>>36960461
Probably not as bad as how Numale feels knowing that Chad and Jamal are also hitting that all night every night
>>
>>36960625
spot the robot
oregano
>>
>>36960664
either blue or white shirt
>>
>>36960221
>two men pretend to be happy that their friend bought his new girlfriend along as well
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bTScN-sEhc

He should've gone with HRT. Perfect girl when he was little and his eyes are still like that for some reason. Wasted potential!
>>
>>36960658
Yeah well I, I mean HE, h-h-he isn't so insecure as to care about petty things like that! All I he wants is for her to be happy and any man that doesn't let his girl have her freedom is the TRUE beta cuck, you neckbeard fat virgin, you will never be as alpha as mhim
>>
>>36960695
y-y-you're just projecting! myhis friends actually love their cute couples antics. wethey're going to have a very long relationship what will be glued together with the strength of trust (trust that wthe'll still love each other even if wethey get some extra physical pleasure on the side) and compassion for black men incarcerated for murder and rape (probably framed by racist police)
>>
>>36960632
....what? I think you proved my point
>>
File: svm_c_data_unmod.png (45KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
svm_c_data_unmod.png
45KB, 800x600px
>>36960589
I'm like a baby sticking a finger in its mouth?
(? U+003F)
>>
>>36960639
>Chads also don't pretend to have knowledge on things they know nothing about unlike numales who think they are experts on everything.
this is true usually, also some numales have a fake confidence and pretentiousness that annoys me more than genuine chad arrogance
>>
>>36960639
Also numales often have this fucking smug look on their face, like they are mocking you all the time. It's really irritating.
>>
>>36960823
They have very low self esteem and think they're constantly under attack. OP made this thread to "fight back" against his invisible enemies that he must thwart with aloof snark at all times. I bet he's over 50k tweets
>>
>>36960814
Exactly at least with Chad arrogance at least they can actually kick my ass. I got into an argument with a Nu male once and he back off and covered his head as soon as I just stepped into his personal space.
>>
>>36960796
No, sonny, you proved mine.
>>
>>36960859
keep projecting Anon
>>
>>36960221
>the chick invited me to join her and her numale friends for lunch because she wanted to feel like a good person
>she didn't expect or want me to say yes
>her friends didn't know she'd do it, and sure as shit didn't want me to say yes
>I didn't want to say yes either, but I panicked and didn't want to come across as rude
>now everyone is fucking uncomfortable
>[social anxiety intensifies]
>glasses and the girl try to make conversation with me
>"So, how about that intersectional marxism"
>try to hide my power level
>he and the girl autisticly go on and on about feminist theory, Marx, lgbtqqip2saa, and beauty of multiculturalism for almost two hours while I force myself to smile nod
>the guys all just here for the girl
>jewfro feels threatened by me for some reason and gives me a weird death glare/sex eyes combo throughout lunch
>my feet hurt
>I wish I was at home shitposting on /r9k/
>>
>>36960877
"no you are!"

lol you've just been reversing everything I say
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.