[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump was wildly unpopular with young voters, with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: 34853.jpg (238KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
34853.jpg
238KB, 2048x1536px
Donald Trump was wildly unpopular with young voters, with the exception of only one group: video game and anime enthusiasts. They felt their hobby was under siege by the left and turned on their liberal peers. They often collaborated on the internet, where they were safe from the very real threat of social ostracization - being outed as a Trump supporter was a cardinal sin amongst their age group. In essence, they were not voting for the man Donald Trump at all, but against their own peers. They glorified the Manhattan businessman in ridiculously exaggerated internet memes only as a means to spite their own peers.
>>
pollytics are funny sometimes, huh
praise the emperor
>>
nah, there's a bunch of frat bro young republican types who also seem to like trump
>>
>>36960217
I believe it. Most people in their age group will be outraged by the cutting of social programs, but likely won't be too negatively affected. It's the weaboo/NEETs who voted for him that will get fucked by it.
>>
Nobody likes Hilary
>>
File: PraiseHim.jpg (648KB, 1024x1145px) Image search: [Google]
PraiseHim.jpg
648KB, 1024x1145px
>>36960217

God-Trump; Trump-God
>>
>>36960296
It was really just human vs non-human trying desperately to appear human and everyone knew it
>>
Hilary was going to draft women and send them over to Iraq to get captured and raped
>>
>>36960363
and we didn't vote for her, why?
>>
>>36960217
It takes an even more incompetent opposition...

Why can't party-line liberals just take responsibility for being fundamentally the cause of Trump's election?
>>
>>36960372

Because she's unfit
>>
>>36960217
Is there anything wrong with that? It's not like it is easy being socially retarded and try to escape reality with vidya and animu but they still can't leave us alone, can they? No they have to shove it down your throat every chance they get.
>>
File: 3116964-trump.png (43KB, 635x297px) Image search: [Google]
3116964-trump.png
43KB, 635x297px
>>36960217
>Donald Trump was wildly unpopular with young voters, with the exception of only one group: video game and anime enthusiasts. They felt their hobby was under siege by the left and turned on their liberal peers.
Haha. Nice choice, idiots.
>>
>>36960409
Why do I feel like half his tweets are just memeing
>>
>people still believe in "voting for their interests"
>>
File: Ch99XUt.jpg (133KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ch99XUt.jpg
133KB, 638x960px
How accurate is this image?

orgelo
>>
Yes but the generation below current young people are actually super conservative as they counter culture with the norm. Add that to how people tend to become more conservative as they age and we are in for interesting times in the future.
>>
>>36960217
But trump supporters are big muscle freaks with guns and anger issues, that was the narrative at first. And frat boys and rich brats.
>>
File: 1481814092463.jpg (94KB, 639x782px) Image search: [Google]
1481814092463.jpg
94KB, 639x782px
>tfw to intelligent to not have supported Hillary
>>
>>36960577
She was too good for the average dumb American.
>>
>>36960577
I thought it was the Russians, or the FBI, or sexism, or the twenty other excuses she came up with.
>>
>>36960596
It's "all of the above" for both candidates.
>>
>>36960446
>2009: elected moot to time magazine's most influential person
>2016: elected trump to earth's most influential person
>>
>>36960577
Can I get a quick rundown on this article. I always see the headline posted, but I can't tell if liberals are this deluded or if it's satire.
>>
File: trump.jpg (96KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
96KB, 600x390px
I don't understand how anybody actually likes him. There are so many easy to verify, blatantly obvious truths about him that you can't deny, regardless of what your political leanings are.

-Spoiled rich boy who built nothing. He took over "Elizabeth Trump & Son" and renamed it to the "Trump Organization" in 1971.

-Nepotism. Directly hired two close family members to white house positions with high clearance levels, including his daughter Ivanka, and son-in-law Jared Kushner (A "globalist" who has literally been affiliated with George Soros before, for you conspiracy theorists)

-No financial transparency. He claims to be a billionaire, but we can't know if that's the truth due to his lack of furnished financial information/tax records. If you do some research, you'll find mostly conflicting articles, a majority of them being skeptical of the claim. One reporter that'd spoken with tax experts who HAD seen his records got sued by Trump for saying that Trump's net worth was actually around $250 million.

-No divestment from personal holdings and enormous conflicts of interest. He didn't remove himself from his businesses, and so is directly interacting with tax code that he's majorly affected by. His family is profiting from leveraging white house positions to promote brands like Ivanka's fashion line. He's profiting from bringing foreign dignitaries to his personal resort, Mar-a-Lago. He even profited from bombing Syria, because he literally holds stock in the Tomahawk missile manufacturer, Raytheon.

-Hypocrisy. During Obama's term, Trump would shit on him constantly for traveling expenses and vacations that Obama would take. Obama has spent a fraction of what Trump has, with Trump wasting literal millions of tax payer funds on frequent weekend trips to Mar-A-Lago, flights between Trump Tower and the white house for his Wife Melania (who refuses to live with him, lol), business trips for Don Jr. And Eric, and protection for Trump tower.
>>
>>36960353
This holy shit.
Clinton was the figure in a presidential race, a cogwheel in a bigger machine, a product of a whole team of people whose actual fucking jobs are to create presidential figures, and trump was a person.
>>
File: 1488597487524.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488597487524.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
>>36960217

Other than personal anecdote, I don't think there is any way one could accurately make such a claim. It was clear that the msm was totally biased. The left branded him as Hitler from day one. And the violence that shut down Trumps Chicago rally produced a chilling effect in regards to openly supporting Trump in public. So no, I don't think anyone can accurately say who "the young people" supported. Why do you think pol's influence thrived in such an environment? Once you drive something underground, you have no idea who supports it.
>>
File: 1472268810621.jpg (53KB, 651x807px) Image search: [Google]
1472268810621.jpg
53KB, 651x807px
>>36960268
Why do frat bros act so tough and "fratty" yet whenever they get belligerent at a party and square up I btfo them even though I'm a mexican manlet and they're usually at least 4 or 5 inches taller than me and like 50 pounds heavier than me?
>>
>>36960431
Because he is the real and only one meme - master
>>
I don't know anything about blumpf policies but he said he'd make anime real so I had to vote for him. A real grassroots candidate.
>>
American leftism and liberalism would not have affected the anime or manga industry in any way shape or form. There have been attempts but the Japanese are based enough to tell people who don't like their hobbies and cry about it to fuck off and go complain somewhere else, video games I don't really care about but I think they've been indoctrinated to leftism in the past decade.
>>
>>36963140
What exactly was the purpose of this post
>>
File: 1473135934353.png (80KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1473135934353.png
80KB, 560x407px
>>36963219
I don't know. Just an observation.

Have these rich frat bros literally never thrown hands?

Do they just automatically assume that pure size and their "big gym muscles so fratty bro gains lmao" means that they can throw and take a punch? Or defend against a side sweep or triangle armbar or shoulder crank?
>>
>>36962669
And fox was better to Sanders? To Hilary?

Youre delusional if you think the right side media was anything but biased.
>>
>>36961331
This post is clear concise and makes valid points against trump.

It's literally just fear and hype that ran his campaign
>>
File: file.png (633KB, 780x617px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
633KB, 780x617px
>he thinks trump wouldn't disown the shit out of you people
>>
>>36964330
>you average awoo weebposter is a complete degenerate
Not surprised
>>
File: IMG_20170414_112122.jpg (735KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170414_112122.jpg
735KB, 1200x1600px
>>36960217
That's a funny way of looking at it, but I'm not gonna deny it is a significant number.
That's not the reason he won though, that's ridiculous.
>where they were safe from the very real threat of social ostracization - being outed as a Trump supporter was a cardinal sin amongst their age group
I wear my hat with pride, nobody tries to fight me or ostracize me, even had hillary supporters saying they respect me for it, for having the balls to wear it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.