[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: YxgkZIJ.jpg (123KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
YxgkZIJ.jpg
123KB, 1600x900px
One more win for the heady heights of bronze 1.
>>
File: 1494567760234.jpg (37KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1494567760234.jpg
37KB, 736x552px
>>36959707
Cute lil bronzie baby
>>
>>36959707
Do you guys think league of legends skills can transfer into irl
>>
>>36959798
I mean somethings like thinking your way out of things. For example I have to be a step ahead of my opponent and think about his next move so I always try to predict what they will do. I think having a mindset like that can help irl. Given I;m a diamond player idk if lower level players think that way.
>>
>>36959707
what the fuck is this build man
>>
I got demoted from bronze 2 to bronze 4 after a couple days feels bad man. I just uninstalled it today (for the 4th time overall). I always do fine in blind pick but ranked holy fuck I'm useless.
>>
>>36959872
Give me your account or buy an account for me and I'll duo with you and boost you
>>
>>36959798
Not unless you're on a pro team where you can learn communication skills and get hot asian hunnies
>>
>>36959905
If I end up leading a group of bronze randoms on discord to the top of the 5v5 leaderboards through shot calling, am I pretty much Ceaser?
>>
>>36959855
OP here. I was having a bad time vs Illaoi so I rushed a seekers armguard for the armor.

Then I went boots 2 and haunting guise for the disgusting magic pen, and shit on her for the rest of the lane.

Then I finished hourglass and got a wits end.
>>
>>36960535
Glad to hear that atleast some Bronze players understand the importance of resistances. I see people who have zero knowlege of penetration, on-hit effects and counterbuilds, it's disgusting.

Anyway goodluck on your way out of Bronze.
>>
>>36959707
Any EUW people in here? I'm around mid-high silver and wouldn't mind some comfy duo queue.
>>
I think this game is literal cancer, but I have nothing else to play.
>>
File: 2do7aIU.png (664KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2do7aIU.png
664KB, 1600x900px
I DID IT LADS
>>
>>36960535
First of all, AD teemo is 100x better than AP. Second of all, buying armor vs illaoi is worthless and it just delays your core items. There's now way you'll be able to outtank her damage as teemo. Third of all, wits end is a garbage item unless you're versus all ap and already have a lot of attack speed. And finally, if you have your mind set on maining teemo, I'd recommend watching ipav's stream for advice.

>>36960626
The counterplay to illaoi is executioners calling and running out of her ult, building armor is useless against her.
>>
>People actually exist that are bronze in League

what the fuck how is that even possible, do you play with a controller or something?
>>
>>36960956
50% of players are in silver 4 or below
>>
>>36960984
really gets the ol' noggin joggin, doesn't it
>>
File: C3zFgDTVcAAdNWM.jpg (242KB, 990x1142px) Image search: [Google]
C3zFgDTVcAAdNWM.jpg
242KB, 990x1142px
>>36959798
absoluteIy my nigga
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.