[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This poor poor man...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170512_015508.jpg (414KB, 1440x2196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170512_015508.jpg
414KB, 1440x2196px
This poor poor man...
>>
Hey man, that's pretty pathetic man. Well man, sleep well man.
>>
File: Oh_GOD.jpg (64KB, 752x584px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_GOD.jpg
64KB, 752x584px
>tfw I met two men and one woman who took on that "hey bro lemme know if you guys need help with anything" attitude towards me
>>
>>36958855
Damn man well spoken man. Hope he's doing well man it'd mean a lot to the man, man. Man this makes me feel like a sad man.
Any man know what I mean, man?
>>
File: fakebird.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
fakebird.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>36958855
maybe he really does care :(
>>
>>36958855
Am I retarded? I cannot understand what he is trying to say.
>>
Woah man she must be hot, send him her nudes man haha!
>>
>>36958977
help us out OP

I'm thinking
>friendzoned dude talks to his orbitee
>tells him about OP who is interested in girl
>guy wants to 'investigate' OP to protect her
>>
>>36958855
Poor cuck.
>>36959015
OP owes this pathetic little betacuck nudes when he gets them. Dude is clearly dying of thirst.
>>
>>36959016
That's exactly what's happening in the image.

The friendzoned beta is just going to cozy up to him and try to find dirt then report back to the girl he's orbiting in order to make you look bad.

Even if you don't respond he's going to report back to his queen and she'll ask why you're so mean to her Fraaaands
>>
>>36959016
Yeah that's pretty much spot on imo
-op
>>
>>36958855
I've had thirsty homosexual men come on to me less strong than this betacuck.
>>
>>36958855
>lol sure
>don't go
>anon why didn't you go that's mean
>oh I forgot lol tell him I'm sorry
>rinse and repeat
After the third time he insists on talking to you she'll be creeped out
>>
>>36958855
>Sharing his contact information
He's pathetic but come on, that shit can ruin his life. He'll get heart broken soon enough and this cringey phase will end.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.