[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wy the fuck do I never feel satisfied after eating? I eat good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3510.gif (22KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3510.gif
22KB, 846x744px
Wy the fuck do I never feel satisfied after eating? I eat good food like chicken, fish, pork, beef, vegetables, nuts, eggs, fruit, etc. and I never feel satiated. I can just eat and eat and sometimes I don't stop until my stomach can't hold anymore. I've been gaining weight like crazy and while I am not considered overweight yet, I have put on alot of fat (20 pounds in the past 1 1/2 months.) anyway what is wrong with me? My fullness ques don't work and I always feel empty. I'm taking an ssri, could that be it? Fucking help me guys, I don't want this to continue
>>
The body doesn't register "full" until about 15 minutes after it happens. Try eating your meals in small courses.
There is also an astound psychological effect from a "finishing move" like having something sweet like an orange slice afterwards.
>>
>>36958758
Are you taking your daily dose of cock, faggot? Maybe that's it
>>
>>36958782
This
Also drink a full glass of water before you sit down to eat and a full glass of water before you reach for more food
>>
>>36958794
It sure as hell sounds like you aren't
>>
>>36958782
I'm aware of this, but even when I wait and eat slowly, I never feel satiated. I'm not even looking to feel "full", I just want to feel not hungry. It's weird
>>
>>36958902
Interesting. Maybe you have some sort of injury that you are trying to recover from that is sending your metabolism into overdrive. I'm no doctor, though.
>>
>>36958758

Have you tried recalibrating your sense of hunger and fullness?

Spend a couple of days fasting, and teach yourself what hunger really feels like, and not just boredom.
>>
>>36958758
It's probably this >>36958782

But it could also be because your body is craving something else like sugar or other addictive food substances which can cause an unsatisfaction after eating foods without those additives
>>
>>36958758
You try to fill the emptiness in your soul with eating.

At least this is the reson I do the same.
>>
>>36959913
That makes sense. I am extremely depressed and have been for as long as I can remember. Come to think of it, eating is the only thing that I enjoy in life. The thing is, I don't want to get any fatter. Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>36959938
B happy

I gave up long ago and eat myself to death. I don't care anymore.
>>
>>36958758
the body is dumb
>>
>>36959976
I don't understand how someone can be so fat if they cook for themselves.
>>
>>36960342
2 burgers and a soda, just made at home
>>
>>36960385
How do you make a soda?!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.