[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

911 Emergency

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Emergency.jpg (14KB, 461x233px) Image search: [Google]
Emergency.jpg
14KB, 461x233px
Have you ever had to call 911 for someone? Has anyone ever called 911 for you? Tell the story ITT
>>
this shitty slide phone i had a few years ago would always pocket dial the emergency services button and then they'd call me back and i'd tell them everything's fine but they'd still have to take my name and address down and shit it was annoying as fuck
>>
>>36958310
We may have had the same phone. That happened to me a couple times, but one time I didn't notice it and they sent polive to my house to make sure everything was ok.
>>
Guess I'll start. Not the most enthralling story, but:
>mom's a bit of a hypochondriac
>she started having chest pain, was wincing and wheezing in agony
>started talking about how she's lived a good life and was ready to die
>ask her if I should call 911 or drive her to the hospital or something
>she says call 911 because they won't take her seriously unless she comes in an ambulance
>tell the operator "my mom thinks she's having a heart attack"
>end up giving the phone to my mom so she can describe her symptoms
>firetruck pulls up a couple minutes later
>as soon as the chad firefighters are in the door my mom changes her tune immediately
>stands up, all smiling and shit
>they talk to her for a couple minutes then leave
>she never even went to a doctor after that
>>
File: 1456738737851.png (140KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456738737851.png
140KB, 543x400px
Called it once on purpose because my friend in high school told me her dad had just raped her.
Turns out it was a lie she concocted because she was a psycho who wanted to remain close to me, and she didn't think I would call the police
Only other time was like two months ago, my phone pocket dialed them while I was at work. Luckily, I had my earbuds plugged in and heard them ask me if I was alright
>Tfw the moment I hung up, my coworker started screaming "LET ME OUT OF HERE" because we were pulling mad hours
>>
>>36958679
God, what a fucking psychopath. What exactly happened after that? She just told the police "I lied" and they were like "oh, no worries"?
>>
i was like 13 and my mom had a seizure and stopped breathing. called 911, she was in the hospital for a few days. came home and started having hallucinations for some reason, nobody helped, and we started running out of food. then after a week or two she snapped out of it. it was fairly traumatizing.

>during her seizure i go on autopilot and somehow do everything that you're supposed to do when someone has a seizure
>felt like time slowed down
>>
>>36958722
As a matter of fact, she kept the lie going for years. That was when I was like 16. Now I;m 22 and she only told me a few months ago. And she freaked out that I kicked her out of my life when she told me the truth
>>
This is a fun story
>winter break in high school
>driving to friendlys with some friends
>eat food, make a mess, leave
>about to drive out of the parking lot
>friend yells get fuck you at random guy
>guy turns around and runs toward his car
>uhoh.jpg
>starts chasing us
>lol what a faggot
>gets on my ass
>passes me on the wrong side of the road and tries to hit me
>take left off main road, going about 50 mph
>he s right behind us, speeding up
>realize this guy might kill us
>make friend call police
>guy catches up, pulls up in front of my car, gets out and goes to the back door
>please don't have a gun
>go on reverse
>he gets in car, turns around going straight at the car
>uh oh time to die
>pulls up next to me
>rolls down window and yells at me
>I roll down my window
>we so sorry, pls go
>tells us to know who were fucking with, super angry and bald
>drives away
>meet up with cops
>tell them what happened
>said they won't go after the guy, whatever
>give me a ticket for having two passengers
Fuck the police
>>
>>36958259
I dialed 911 and hung up just as quick as I hit call, they called back and I spilled spaghetti to the caller about my non existent brother being autistic and doing it, still sent a cop for a "courtesy check".

I was home alone and told the cop I'm autistic im not

I still get anxiety just thinking about it
>>
>>36958259
When I got in a hit and run and I was pinned in my car. I was bleeding from my stomach and my back was hurt. It only took police 5 minutes to get there.
Guy who hit me drove away before I could get any info.
>>
File: 1462725224829.jpg (29KB, 692x474px) Image search: [Google]
1462725224829.jpg
29KB, 692x474px
>>36958922
Well, anon, you may in fact actually be autistic
but I'm sure you anticipated this response
>>
File: 1476642415403.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1476642415403.png
36KB, 778x512px
One time when I was 8 or 9 I dialed 911 on a payphone to see if it would work without putting any money in
>leaving movie theater with dad
>"anon I have to go to the bathroom real quick, wait right here"
>notice the payphones across the hallway from the bathroom
>that is when my curiosity gets the better of me
>dial 911
>ring ring....ring ring
>"911 operator here, what is your emergency?"
>"WHOA IT ACTUALLY WORKED"
>operator starts freaking out and asking what is wrong
>dad comes out of bathroom and sees me on the phone
>"stop playing with the phone, lets go home"
>hang up
>it rings seconds after I hang up
>dad glares at me then answers it
>"I'm sorry to waste your time sir, this is a payphone at the theater and my son thought it would be a good idea to prank call 911, there is no emergency"
>punishment was skipping the post-movie treat we would always get at Dairy Queen
>>
>>36959052
>operator starts freaking out
i thought they weren't allowed to do that. they are either pleasant or kind of bitchy
>>
Has anyone gotten an operator that wasn't female?
>>
>>36959097

It was 20 years ago so my recollection isn't perfect, by "operator freaking out" I mean I remember him sounding more concerned and frantically asking if I was in danger or needed the police. Maybe hearing a kid call in rattled him.
>>
A few weeks ago due to a homeless junkie wondering off the main road and up to my door asking for a cigarette. Getting very tired of junkies and homeless people doing this shit here.
>>
Actually yes.

>Got home invaded and raped
>The guy didn't know I had a gun which I went for
>Struggle between us and accidental misfire
>Got him at gunpoint after that and forced him in the bathroom while I called the police

It took them a long time though since I was living in the ghetto.
>>
>>36959229
Was he black? Are you white?
>>
>>36958259
l called an ambulance for my ex when she tried to kill herself

Good times
>>
I have dialed 999 three times in my life.

First, my friend had taken some drugs and fallen unconscious. After performing first aid on him I could find a pulse but could not detect his breathing so I called 999. They sent an ambulance which arrived within 2 minutes and took him away. He was fine.

The second time my pregnant girlfriend was mugged in our 100% white english town while on her way home from work. The police came, took some statements, and returned her purse a few weeks later. Nothing else happened except for my gf miscarrying our baby.

The third time was a few weeks ago when I witnessed a car crash, and the person who caused it drove away without stopping which can be a serious offence. The police call handler talked to me like a child, suggested the crash was minor, and suggested that I was exaggerating, so I told him to fuck off and called him a cunt before hanging up. A few days later two police appeared at my door for a "chat about my phone call". I thought I was in trouble for swearing at an emergency operator but instead they were investigating the hit-and-run crime which had killed a dog in the victim's car. They wanted a description of the offender's vehicle and I politely told them I wasn't going to help them because of the way the 999 operator had spoken to me.

Moral of the story: NHS good, ACAB
>>
>>36959268
Yes to both. He's in prison now.
>>
>>36959229
>>Got home invaded and raped
jfc i would have shot the nigger and claimed self defense
>>
>>36959315
Looking back now I wish I had.
>>
>>36959327
i'm sorry, that's seriously some scary shit and i feel really bad. can you even imagine living in some migrant mudhole where you can't have a gun
>>
>>36959312
How long ago did it happen? How has it affected you? Are you you recovering?
>>
>>36959303
>They wanted a description of the offender's vehicle and I politely told them I wasn't going to help them because of the way the 999 operator had spoken to me.
Should've done it to hopefully get justice for the random guy's dog who was killed. What you did seems immature. Could've helped that guy and then filed a complaint instead. I know it sucks but you should still do the right thing.

I'm sorry about your baby
>>
>>36959381
Couple years now. It was pretty rough to get over at first but it helped a lot that the guy was punished for it. Now it doesn't bother me so much, just gross feeling that it happened. Unless that's abnormal I think I'm pretty well recovered.
>>
Yeah. Fun times.

>i got this closet that perfectly fit a mattress and a fan or space heater in and some stuff in the far corner standing upright
>real cozy i'd nap their to escape the world
>hidden away under the stairs, probably worth calling a crawl space, where unless you went into it then took very short left then another you wouldn't even see the hatch leading in
>napping one day
>hear scuffling one day
>figure its family home from work
>hear multiple boots stomping down the stairs
>multiple voices I don't recognize either
>work their way to my room
>can hear them arguing over taking my tv or if its too big to be worth it
>whisper call 9/11 and leave the line open cause they're idiots and call back all the time when you're trying to hide despite telling them not to do so
>grab the spear i was making at the time
>slink out of crawl space
>slink to my room
>its just a perfectly square room sans a wall
>small enough 15 year old me with a 6ish foot spear can cover the whole room
>bunch of dindu's enriching my community
>poke one to get their attention
>drops my 360 and can hear it break
>one pulls out a gun
>just reflexively swing my spear at him
>actually takes a finger off and knocks the gun away
>police walk in to me slowly moving closer to 3 crying men in a corner
>one shouts "taze 'im!"
>cop tazes me
>around that time they notice their pockets full of my mothers jeweler and dads baseball cards
>landed on my spear
>not only broke months of work aka the shaft but the head got stuck in my shoulder and required surgery to fix up the tendons
>still have rotator cuff issues

>working a paper route
>its in the middle of nowhere
>nice 15 minute drives down dirt roads and country side between large communities
>on my way from the mormons to the christians side of town
>nice big blind bend
>can already see the light but figured it was a car
>its a flaming wreck
>guy must have done 90 into the dirt road bend then just went straight off into the cornerfield
>>
>>36959723
>dead to the world angsty shit back then so i just sigh heavily, light a cigarette while i call 911, and start walking towards the wreck
>didn't even figure being in a burning field was an issue just that this is eating up my time and i got papers left
>operators asking me whats happening
>can see the guy laying outside his window
>is he breathing
>seems like it
>so...do i just leave him then or what? i got a job to do.
>yeah i've dispatched services
>hoodie catches a bit
>yelp
>operator asks whats wrong
>tell her my coat caught fire a bit mention the farmers gonna lose his field
>hears the mention of fire and freaks out
>tells me to grab the man and run
>okay
>pull the guys arm
>arm comes with me the man stays
>throw the arm
>pull the other arm
>he's stuck
>grab his shirt and arm and pull
>finally comes free
>get about halfway out of the field before paramedics come to help
>turns out yanking isn't good for a spinal cord injury
>guy was incredibly drunk when he crashed but i'm to blame for his arm and inability to walk
>got fired from the route cause i delivered papers, probably in shock, with blood on them
>>
>>36958259
Three times
>some guy was rummaging through my neighbors car
>same guy rummaging through my other neighbors car a different day
>some guy was trying to break into the highschool computer lab through window

I haven't seen car rummager since, he probably got caught by someone else. As for computer theif, I just sat there and watched as the cop car came and dragged him off.

Another time I was gonna call the police but there was no time.
>at park parking lot in the middle of the night
>playing pokemon go
>hear some guy panicked sounding yell
>help!
>see two guys chasing another dude
>had my 9mm
>shot at guys chasing other dude
>just shot in their direction not trying to actually hit them just scare them
>it works
>two guys abandon chase and run off in other direction
>keep firing just to make noise
>the guy who was being chased is long gone
>get in car
>get the fuck outta there
>adrenaline making my whole body shake
>can't hear shit ears ringing because no protection
it was a cloudy night so it was really dark and I was hidden by the tree line. They didn't even see me.
>>
>>36959812
>>36959723
Sounds a bit bullshit, mate
>>
>>36959812
>be about 12 or so got my first flip phone
>its a junker hand me down
>works but doesn't light up
>have to spend the summer with aunt
>nothing to do but sit around chatting or sleep
>aunts always been weird but she's very clearly acting weirder than usual
>finally one night she gets pretty drunk and handsies
>just run off to my room in the attic
>lock the door and try to sleep
>sometime during my sleep she managed to find the key
>first act was to backhand me hard enough i lose a tooth
>proceeds to beat me ineffectual because she's pretty hammered
>undresses both of us then demands i get in bed
>get raped for who knows how long
>just kind of lay there everything hurts right about now and i'm in that shutting out the world phase
>leaves to go do something
>snap out of it
>dial 911 on my phone and manage to whisper the address before hiding the phone under my pillow
>aunts back for round two
>get to listen to both her and the operator assure me everythings going to be ok for a few minutes before theres a ring at the door
>aunt leaves can hear chatting
>manage to work my naked ass downstairs towards the cops
>she actually hits me with golf club I don't even know where it came from before the cops got a handle on the situation
>4 teeth lost, broken index and thumb on left hand, broken zygomatic bone, and fractured kneecap from the golf club
>actually came out the other end alright for the most part with no real issues other than OCD for some reason
>>
>>36960017
If the threads up when i get back i'll find the newspaper clipping my dad saved about the field fire with my name mentioned.
>>
>>36958259
I've called the coast guard before because my hydraulic steering locked up in the middle of the Thames. They were very understanding. Managed to unlock the steering but it was a good 30 mins of being in everyone's way.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1000x963px
>14
>first serious gf
>she is mentally unstable
>I eventually try to break up with her
>says she's going to kill herself
>messages me saying she ate a bunch of pain killers
>call 911
>tell them she's overdosed

2 hours later

>her parents call me chimping out
>try to sue my parents for medical expenses and ambulance fee

She swallowed 12 aspirin and had her stomach pumped, the judge offered my family to counter-sue but my parents didn't care then bumb bitch and her family were left looking like retards.

feltgood
>>
>>36960348
>12 aspirin
lel classic
>>
File: 1494483796559.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1494483796559.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
>>36958259
I called 911 once to report a drunk driver and the guy who answered was a major dick and kept interrupting me and asking for information I had already stated. Either he had a really bad day or they're hiring inept people as operators. Who the fuck wants to call and report something if the guy you're talking to is being an asshole?
>>
I was on my way home from college a few years ago, mom was driving.

We got behind an 18-wheeler that started swerving erratically, going off the shoulder and into the oncoming lane, almost hitting a couple of cars. Called 911 to report a dangerous driver and a county sheriff's deputy followed the guy for about ten miles with lights and siren on before he finally pulled over. The deputy even pulled up to his window and told him to pull over and the guy didn't at first. We watched the whole thing play out.

Don't know what happened after that.
>>
I called the cops on a drunk guy passed out in our parking lot at work because Mr. Wagie said it would be bad for business

Funny enough because I was working I didn't get the chance to report the drunk driver who came through our drive through another day
>>
>>36960641
I think they're trained to get people to repeat information a lot. People always accuse the operators of being dicks in the comments of 911 call videos, but most of them just seem like they're doing their job.
>>
>>36958822
Lol eat shit you little punks.
>>
got caught trying to jump off ~10 flights of stairs
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.