[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be a woman with a motherly bodytype >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

>tfw you will never be a woman with a motherly bodytype
>tfw you will never give a cute shy boy everything you wanted and know that he needs
>tfw you will never let him nuzzle into your chest and hold home and pet his head and call him a good boy
>tfw you will never let him suckle as you hold him in your arms
>tfw you will never snuggle with him and whisper sweet things and tell him it's okay to fall asleep
>tfw he will never finally give in and open up to you, calling you "mommy" and being a good boy for you

This is more just what I want for me, but the fantasy of giving it to someone else and projecting my mommy fantasies onto them is nice too.
>>
>>36958248
That's pretty hot, anon.

not original but kinky content
>>
File: pepe_ahegao.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_ahegao.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw no mommy gf
tell us more
>>
File: 1493498119953.jpg (98KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493498119953.jpg
98KB, 1200x1200px
>>36958270
th-thanks, I'm glad you think so
>>
But you can do all of these things.
>>
>>36958304
You'd be surprised how many people are into that.
>>
>>36958334
Except the first line.
>>
I don't find this weird it's actually really comforting since I grew up without a mom. But I don't find this kinky at all....
>>
Just embrace the kind onii-chan archetype.
>>
>>36958296
Well...I think the idea of letting someone cute and shy like that, someone who tries his best in adult situations but really just needs his mommy, just let go and melt and give in is kind of nice. Letting him go back to where he knows he belongs, where he needs to be, but isn't allowed to go anymore. It must feel nice to have someone perfect for the role let you just fall apart in her arms like that. Again, just how I feel myself, but fantasizing about doing it to someone else feels nice in a way too for some reason.

>>36958334
I'm not a woman, and certainly not one with that bodytype. It wouldn't feel right otherwise. And besides, it's more of just a fantasy.

>>36958365
Oh, I know, I am too. It's how I want to be taken care of.
>>
>>36958438
It can be either, or a mix of both. I think it's both for me. Right now I just feel on the more comforting side of it. I'm glad you like the idea too.

>>36958450
I guess I could...I haven't really thought much about that. It would still feel a little weird for me, I'd much rather a mommy than an onii-chan personally, I think.
>>
>>36958248
>t. Emmanuel Macron
Hiw are you today, Monsieur President?
>>
>>36958539
Who?

Origigigiamal
>>
>>36958558
He's made a joke about the president of France.
>>
File: 1492966237882.jpg (27KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492966237882.jpg
27KB, 515x600px
Tfw no mommy to breastfeed me while she strokes my cock gently and whispers in my ear about how I'm her good boy
>>
File: 1487594960604.png (460KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487594960604.png
460KB, 1008x720px
>>36958686
That would be nice...

>tfw 19 and already feel so far away from childhood and I know it's just going to keep getting worse and I don't know what to do

i just wanna be a cute good little boy forever just like I was when I was little
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.