[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf is upset bout something, shes been sick for the last 2 weeks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1494560482EBDFi.jpg (107KB, 550x636px) Image search: [Google]
1494560482EBDFi.jpg
107KB, 550x636px
Gf is upset bout something, shes been sick for the last 2 weeks and ive been over constantly as usual to keep her company
Last 3 days shes been distant and telling me not to come over cause she just wants to be alone,
Im worried cause she has a history of self harm and depression and her mother recently just passed,
what should i do anons? Do i just disregard what she said since shes an introvert afraid of asking for help? Or do i listen and just give her space?
>>
>>36957969
Self bump
No image dump
Lump
>>
>>36958047
she's cheating on you kill her kill the guy kill your family and kill yourself you fucking normalshit.
>>
>>36957969
I would suggest to continue to go over there.
Make sure she knows that you love her.
>>
>>36957969
NICE BLOG POST LAD
REAL INTERESTING STUFF
POST YOUR BLOG SO I CAN KEEP UP TO DATE WITH YOUR COMPLETELY UNIQUE AND FASCINATING LIFE
>>
>>36957969
Communicate that you want to help her - if she nerds a day if space, give it to her, but keep in constant contact.
>>
>>36958344
Ive given her like 3 days of space, we usually see each other like everyday
>>
>>36958303
Nah im friends with her dad whos been with her the last few days and he wouldnt let that happen and shes not like that
>>
File: A - Copy.jpg (48KB, 703x508px) Image search: [Google]
A - Copy.jpg
48KB, 703x508px
nobody else respond
>>
her mother dying has put her life into perspective and first things first she needs to drop the nice guy robot and get an alpha cock. its convenient especially when you have a dead mom themed instagram to expand your circle of friends.
>>
>>36958545
Her mum died a month before we started our relationship, we've been dating since jan
>>
You mean ex gf
>>
>>36957969
She is getting dicked by someone else man, sorry to say.

Just leave bruh.
>>
>>36958495
Yeah, if she's not currently asking for space, go and see her.

If she still wants space after a week, than something is very wrong, at that point go and see her immediately.
>>
>>36957969
You can ask her if she wants to get rid of you? I mean you have two scenarios.

She does not want to be alone but does not want to be with you.

She wants to be alone because she doesn't think anyone loves her.

(Also, she doesn't hold any belief whatsoever but just wants to be alone... thats just wierd)

You would need to pursue her with further questions to prove the first answer shes gives.

I mean she could possible say yeah it is you when it is the depression talking. So you have to analysis her further.

Keep a cool head. Don't get emotional. If its the second answer then you can probably tire her out and get her to submit for own good i.e. because if she is alone she could self harm.
>>
>>36957969
Tell her that you're going to speak to her Dad about her; the moment you do that, she's going to snap out of it and she'll reveal what's really wrong.
>>
>>36957969

How am I the first one to point of that she's pregnant?

Fucking robots.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.