[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you look up the bitches from your school and they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0098.jpg (36KB, 324x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0098.jpg
36KB, 324x454px
>tfw when you look up the bitches from your school and they are all knocked up
>>
>visit home town
>the queen bitch stacy from your class is working as a clerk in some shitty store
>completely lost her looks
>a tired used up slut
>tfw you pay for your merchandise with a smile
>>
File: sweatingpepe.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingpepe.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>one of the guys you went to high school with married a chick with the same name as you
fuck unisex names
>>
>that asshole from your school that died in a car accident

Enjoying hell senpai?
>>
File: 1493705582372.jpg (6KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493705582372.jpg
6KB, 212x212px
>>36957036
I read that as "all locked up". Made a little less sense, but still came across as coherent.
>>
>>36957036
Translation
>I looked up pretty girls that I used to fap to in middle school and now they are starting their families with successful husbands while I continue to stroke my cock
>>
>highschool waifu uploaded another profile pic

Why cant i get over her lads? Should I try talking to her again? She never really knew who I was back in the days. 3 years later is too late?
>>
>>36957419
Reeeeeeeee no they are fucking Stacy sluts that got knocked up by loser chad at 19 years old
>>
>>36957419
You both are losers for being on this site.
>>
>>36957036
While you languish in your loneliness and mediocrity? Yeah you totally won bro
>>
File: IMG_0077.gif (2MB, 429x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.gif
2MB, 429x318px
>>36957520
I win, that's my job that's what I do
>>
>>36957520
having a child is no better, least he's not burdened by the strees and responsibility
>>
File: 1469542149829.jpg (11KB, 235x176px) Image search: [Google]
1469542149829.jpg
11KB, 235x176px
>look up people from my school days
>there was that chubby slut that was making fun of me all the time
>always bragging about howvoften she was fucking
>always mocked me by asking "anon, are you still a virgin?" loud out in class, followed by her and a other girl laughing.
>saw her lately, she's about 22 now and already looks like a fat old hag
>talked to me, acting like it was all fun back then
>"oh, anon remember the fun times at school? You where always so interesting back then, lol"
>"you where always so quiet and shy, I'm sure you're a gentleman"
>I guess so...
>says she wants to stay in contact with me and asks if I have facebook.

I see what the roast is trying here, so is there a way I can turn this into my favor by playing along a little and manipulating her? What do you think are the best tactics, I have lost my moralty long ago.
>>
>>36957700
>still getting manipulated by fat thot from school

Damn you suck dude
>>
File: basedgw.jpg (21KB, 350x345px) Image search: [Google]
basedgw.jpg
21KB, 350x345px
>most of the chad jocks joined the Marines/Army and got rekt in Iraq or Afghanistan
>>
My consciousness has mostly left the previous years. I have almost no connection to any of the past. I still have a very weak spark in me that ties me to my past, but other than that, I don't care. I have no urge, no need to wish harm upon my peers from my youth.
>>
>>36957700
Do not invite her to anything. If you are correct in your assumptions she'll come to you. Which you're probably desu.
>>
>>36957036
>Was in IB so even the dumbest guy from my class is still a Veterinarian
>One chick balooned horribly in weight but she's a lawyer still
I didn't hate anybody i went to high school with since they were mostly nerds
>>
>>36957036
>kid who picked on me somewhat died in car accident
>ex friend who snitched on me had his brother die(idk how) and his mom recently shot herself

also lots of knocked up girls
>>
>>36957700
Pump n dump the slurry.
>>
>>36957908
>Tfw had a great time shooting at Hadjis from mountain top.
>>
Does anyone else literally never look up exes or old classmates? It's not like I have better things to do, I just don't want to. You guys must have been normal/popular in higschool to care so much. It's a waste of time that could be spent shitposting on /r9k/
>>
File: UNO.png (409KB, 573x445px) Image search: [Google]
UNO.png
409KB, 573x445px
>your old friend from grade and middle school is fucking dead
>>
>>36958351
I dont ever feel like I want to, it does one of two things. Makes you feel regret or makes you feel like you are competing against them. pointless.
>>
>that one tranny that killed herself
>>
>>36957877
I don't, I asked on how I can manipulate her, question is, how?
>>
>>36957945
I will simply wait, so far I accepted her on fb, now I wait.

I am curious what I can get out of this, she seemed desperate.
>>
>>36958429
But you are competing against them though.
>>
>>36957700
Just always, and I can't stress this enough, always wear a condom or else the bitch will trip you
>>
>>36958351
Peaked hard bro...but it all for nothing really.
>>
File: 1494542692613.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494542692613.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>36957036
>one guy was incarcerated for drugs (should be trafficking because possession doesn't get you jail)
>one guy was in jail for stealing
>one stacy was blowing gypsies for literally 10 bucks. Don't know where she's now but probably still is a prostitute

On the other spectrum
>that one friend who was lower middle class with unstable family and kinda struggling from time to time noo left this shithole and moved abroad to the UK to start fresh. God speed friend
>>
>never look up old classmates because I'm a bitter cripple forced to live with his parents
>parents keep telling me how great so and so from school is doing
>it's always somebody I hated
I don't care that some dickhead makes 7 figures now, I care that my keyboard drops s inputs about 50% of the time now and I don't know why. My keyboard's probably the closest thing I have to a friend anymore.
>>
>hung out with the "nerds and geeks" of my class
>not a single one of us has made it and we're in our mid20s now

I remember when I thought life was going to be different - I wonder if they sometimes feel the same.
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (47KB, 487x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
47KB, 487x302px
>>36959384
You know the answer my friend
>>
>>36959458
Not allowed guns, suicide attempt on my record. That's why I live with my parents now.
>>
>>36957934
Honestly every memory I have before 20 feels like I'm watching a replay of a movie. I honestly have no idea why I did (or didn't do) nearly everything. It sort of feels like my body was on cruise control and I had no power over it. Nearly every memory I have I keep asking myself "why the fuck did I act like that?"
>>
>>36958395
>You lose touch with your only friend from Middle School.
>Years later reconnect via normiebook.
>See he's a sad sack of shit who constantly talks about killing himself to get attention, meanwhile his younger brother is a total Chad.
>He's even posted pictures of himself on a a stretcher after crashing his pos car for some reason.
>He messages me out of the blue, before I can contact him.
>Immediately says that I owed him for being my friend all those years ago.
>Up until then I was going to contact him and try to help him (his mum was always nice and she doesn't deserve a sack of shit for a kid).
>Nope.jpeg
>Don't respond and block him.
Brock, everything you cry about you've done to yourself.
You have failed at everything because you want others to do it for you, everyone is disgraced with you, I haven't used Facebook in years, but I'm sure you don't even get pity comments any more.

Meanwhile, I'm married to a beautiful woman, I have a successful career and I own my own home.
Just either get your shit together or fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>36959517
Because you weren't yourself!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.