[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Greener Pastures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Smells like Heaven.jpg (96KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
Smells like Heaven.jpg
96KB, 1024x706px
Okay so I've been thinking, if autism could be used to find a fucking flag in the middle of nowhere why can't it be used to mobilize the disillusioned neets of the US? Most of us have a ton of the same problems
>no passion for any field
>little to no experience
>little to no money
>debt or lack of college education (or useless education but let's stay positive)
>twenty somethings
>a willing to work on the condition that it will lead to independence and fulfillment
It can't be that hard to figure out if we collectively tackle this. All we have to do is figure out
>Best place to move
>How to move on limited funds
>How to live there while being jobless and broke
It will definitely change depending on our long term goals, but hell let's at least do something. I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind leaving our hometowns behind to spend a few years working a job that could lead somewhere.
Or is the dream really that dead? I'm willing to give this one last shot before I quit for good.
>>
I know some of you fuckers are clinging desperately to hope. Don't vanish on me just yet.
>>
What exactly are you suggesting? Please elaborate.
>>
>>36957333
I'm suggesting we work together to find a way out of this damn mess of an economy we've been born into. There has to be some area of the country doing well and maybe we could move there. We could also try and find ways to deal woth being broke and transportation. We're a group of people who has been helped by few to none so why not help each other out? Life's not so scary when you're with someone else. Even if it's just a fellow awkward robot.
>>
>>36957333
Apologies since that was still very vague. It's late. Most of us are aimlessly waiting for something to happen that will shoot us into being a functional human being. Why wait when we can at least start planning something. We have so many resources with the internet and all, but the hard part is processing it. If you google best places for college grads you're going to get meme responses like NYC or LA. It's the same when looking for best career or other things like that. I'm sure this goes beyond the scope of this board and maybe even the whole site, but I figure the hopeless know a thing or two about looking for hope.
>>
>>36957438
Oh I thought this was just another anon making a thread about starting a robot commune that never comes to fruition. This seems much more reasonable and grounded in reality. Do you mean like prehaps a bunch of robots buying a house together and sharing the costs?
>>
>>36957557
Yeah shit like this. Even it ends up just being like 5 shitty dudes moving to someplace from all over the country to try and make something of ourselves. My hope is that if at least one of us can make it and point the way it will be easier for the others. As much as people damn us for being the "entitled" board I noticed that most of us just want very basic things that we have been denied for various reasons.
Also I figure renting would be easier but you get the idea. Just men pulling their own weight trying to make sense of whatever the fuck happened to society.
>>
That whole idea kind of already happened with the early PUA community evolving into the manosphere. The old school PUAs were hardcore autists who spammed dozens of girls with prepackaged lines and tried to lead them through imaginary conversational hoops in order to fuck them. Then that idea evolved into something more wholesome with the whole natural game thing, and then the manosphere and the redpill happened and people realised that the only way to get girls was to improve your whole life from the inside out.

The thing is that a lot of neomasculinists started out as robots and then built themselves up into normies through years of struggle and self improvement. Their goals were the same as yours i.e to improve their lives, but they had a distributed solution where they shared knowledge online and improved themselves separately from one another. It's only very recently that they began thinking about the collective/social aspect of their mission in an IRL setting.

Your idea seems to be collectivist at its core and based on a premise that robots want to share a space IRL. This would probably solve a lot of the problems robots experience at their roots, things like the isolation brought about by technology and the struggle to find people you can actually relate to IRL.

For actual locations, there have been a lot of poor normie artists who have moved to Detroit to form art collectives. Most the neighborhoods are abandoned and the houses are cheap, but you might get shot/stabbed/raped by gang niggers. I imagine it would be kind of like living in Tyler Durden's house in fight club but without the underground terrorist army shit going on.

Could try train hopping to get around the country. Chance of getting arrested or disembowelled by train cars, but might be feasible if you teamed up with an old crustpunk or two to show you the ropes.
>>
>>36957688
I'm not sure what I'd label my plan is. I'm just some guy who's head never left the clouds and knows that we've all been given a sinking ship as our future. I've shyed away from all that redpill crap since it quickly devolved into
>all women suck and there's nothing we can do
Even if the first part is true I refuse to believe that we will ever be helpless. My primary goal is to get neets and other robots who still want to try to successfully leave their parents house and pass that knowledge down. Relationships can be developed when everything else is in order.
Even if we don't physically work together we can still just give tips of what works and what doesn't. Personally, I have no adult role models in my life and I feel like I'm discovering everything firsthand. Just having someone give a few pointers could make all the difference so I'd like to try and do that for someone else.
>>
I'm falling asleep. Maybe I was just getting too sentimental but if I ever make I'll let you guys know and if I don't I'll at least post some links to the suicide.
>>
>>36958010
That's a good attitude to have. I can also see how the manosphere has devolved into its own kind of incestuous echo chamber, but it's all about finding what works for you. I was suicidally depressed when I was in high school, but I started lifting and learning about self improvement after I dropped out. Now I'm no longer depressed and my social anxiety has improved a lot. Planning on approaching a few girls a week from now on. I don't care if they reject me or not; I just want to approach and see what happens.

The thing is that if you shun certain sources of knowledge, then it forces you to reinvent the wheel when you encounter problems that other people have already solved. It took time and effort, and I lost my way several times through the whole process, but I managed to get most of my shit together using knowledge I gained from the redpill.

Some of that knowledge turned out to be crap, and the manosphere definitely has a useless tinge of pessimism to it, but the thing is I persisted in applying that knowledge and built my own philosophy of life using the knowledge available to me.

Obviously r9k is a completely different audience than the people who lurk the redpill subreddit, so if you want to reach them effectively then you need to share ideas that they can actually relate to.
>>
It's really nice to see a thread about someone trying to help their fellow robots. I get that this is a place for us to vent about our problems but it's nice to talk about solutions ever now and then. Good thread op keep up the good work!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.