[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1395692300995.jpg (85KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
1395692300995.jpg
85KB, 600x906px
Have you ever had a public freakout or breakdown? Or one in front of others?
>>
>>36956508
once had an anxiety attack infront of the entire class after getting picked on to answer a question
it doesnt help that im a year older than all the kids there and am repeating the year
>>
I stabbed myself in the head with a fork repeatedly infront of my then love of my life
>>
>>36956671
Was it one of those paper forks?
>>
>>36957018
No wtf a regular dinner fork blood and shit all over my face went to the hospital awards then checked into a mental hospital for a couple of days good times
>>
>>36956508
God, this picture is amazing. The angle, her expression, pose, everything.
>>
>>36956508
I once went outside had an anxiety attack and fainted in a crowded street. I woke up in hospital kek
>>
>>36956508
When I was a kid I got ripped off in a pokemon card trade and let out a mighty REEEEEEEE and hurled my binder at the floor.

Then I picked up all the cards and put them back.

Never since unless you count turning up to highschool physics as a nervous wreck crying and shaking. Idk how that one happened I just remember shuffling down the corridor, opening the door and taking my seat at the front as if nothing was wrong, while I'm shaking and snivelling.

Only thing I remember before talking to a doctor.
>>
>>36956508
infrequently lose my shit in public, yell so loudly my throat hurts at bad drivers or rude people on the street

i'm the kinda guy who bottles up his anger then strikes. Got a good number of pre-NEET highschool days stories

>some loser kid bullying me because I'm the biggest loser in school
>he's trying to be popular, kek
>keeps throwing my schoolbag down a flight of stairs
>every time I come back up with it he finds a way to distract my autistic self and repeat his crotch-sniffing popularity games
>about to throw it for third time
>catch him in the act
>strangle him, slowly strangle him, can feel his neck struggling to get air
>stop when class is about to start & teacher has arrived
>he quietly puts my bag down and I walk into class, horrified kids not snitching on me because they bully me literally every fucking day
>>
File: elizabeth.jpg (96KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth.jpg
96KB, 500x550px
>>36957207
Chicks ugly tho. There have been actual hot women who have cosplayed as her.
>>
I had a bad anxiety attack and nearly fainted in a restaurant. Left my favorite cup there and never came back for it.

I miss that cup.
>>
>>36957563
Do you think you would have killed him?
>>
File: 082.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
890KB, 305x320px
a few days after I came out of the psychiatric hospital I had a bit of a breakdown in public with my mum in a cafe, I wasn't loud but visibly upset. A group of girls walked past and one of them turned around and laughed at me, my mum told her to mind her own business.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.