[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1494110927438.jpg (20KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494110927438.jpg
20KB, 500x300px
I don't understand why you people give a shit about having sex. I don't understand why people judge other people for not having sex. sex is not essential. you aren't pathetic if you don't have sex. sex is overrated. you can live a completely normal life as a virgin. if someone asks you if you're a virgin don't fucking lie. say yes you are because what the fuck who cares. why does it matter if you've rubbed your bits together with a girl's? it doesn't matter. at all. only fucking normies care about that shit because they care about everything that doesn't matter. if you have sex then great but don't be a little bitch if you haven't because it's not a big fucking deal
>>
When I was sixteen I enrolled in a new school. I was talking to a few normie classmates once while doing a group project and one of them, a Stacy, asked me how many I've had sex with. Of course, I answered "None", arguing that I just don't find the appeal in women nor men.

She got flustered and tried to argue as to why I was a virgin. She attempted to make her appear more attractive by wearing push-up bras the next day and I just snickered and told her that she looks silly. She stopped.

Just be truthful to yourself and to the people around you and you'll be fine. Are you a virgin because you don't like women? Sure, just say that. Are you a virgin because you cannot get women? Sure, say that too. Are you a virgin because you simply not care? Sure, say that too. No need to put up a house of cards over something so irrelevant as virginity.

That's my two cents.
>>
BUT what being a virgin does indicate is that there is something wrong with you. What it does show is a severe lack of social and sexual development. 99% of people who are still virgins late in life suffer from these issues, at best 1% are for religious/medical reasons.

My clinical psychologist believes I am an "extreme" case, and I'm a virgin at 29, almost 30 now. My virginity isn't the cause of my problems, but the fact I am a schizoid with autism (real autism), well that basically makes it extremely hard for to lose virginity for two reasons. 1) I am schizoid and don't care about other people and i dont trust prostitutes, 2) my autism stops me from being able to form relationships, let a lone intimate relationships.

I am also disgusted by the human body, so that doesn't help.
>>
>>36956500
Well, I am >>36956365 and I've never experienced any of those problems you've described. Perhaps there's an underlying cause to that virginity and not the virginity itself which is the defining factor? I myself am fairly developed in the social aspect and the sexual aspect is something I do not really care about. I am a cars salesman and nobody has seen through the guise of virginity except for a few of my pals at work and nobody really cares about it.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>36956500
have you ever thought that not everybody is like you? there are many people in this world that could be considered a normie/chad and is a virgin.
>>
File: 1494021072138.jpg (52KB, 696x704px) Image search: [Google]
1494021072138.jpg
52KB, 696x704px
>>36956577
>Well, I am >>36956365
stop
>>
File: 1494110128033.jpg (39KB, 421x407px) Image search: [Google]
1494110128033.jpg
39KB, 421x407px
>>36956626
posting for get
orgasm
>>
>>36956365
I agree with this sentiment 100%.
It's Good to know someone here has their head on straight.
>>
>>36956365
You're entirely right, but sex is a fad, and no matter how much you want to go against the fad, when it's big enough there's no escaping it

Sexual promiscuity came into play recently, but recent enough to affect the following generations and started with boomers (thanks to daju). To boomers and onward, if you don't have sex, you're a big weirdo
>>
File: 1493235105244.jpg (40KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493235105244.jpg
40KB, 303x566px
My virginity gives me strength when I hone it.
>>
Not having sex is also the only way to absolutely guarantee you never accidentally have kids- unless a fertile woman rapes you or take a cum tissue out of the trash and puts it in her pussy. If you are against any type of abortion and are also against having kids ever, don't you have a duty to remain celibate?
>>
The human species' only purpose is to survive by reproduction. Our bodies are made for it. So for most people i understand why it fucks them up mentally to be a virgin so long.
I am in the "don't care" category as apathy has taken over most aspects of my life, and i am almost asexual.
>>
I hate to break it to you, but if you are a virgin at 25+ something is wrong with you and there are several sound reasons.
Here is the thing: Everything about your body is designed to attract the other gender. You are a product of evolution and that implies that every single one of your genetic ancestors had sex during their fertile time. And you do/did not. Do you now understand your biological failure?
Next up, social failure: Having sex is "normal" not having sex is "freakish", why? Because having/had sex implies you have a healthy mind and you are able to interact with other adults in a healthy, non sperglord, fashion, sharing your desires and fullfilling them. Do you now understand your social failure?

I'm a 27 year old virgin myself btw. I just wanted to point this out.
>>
File: 1494365960966.jpg (66KB, 749x738px) Image search: [Google]
1494365960966.jpg
66KB, 749x738px
>>36958793
>your family had sex with people and you didn't so you're a failure
>if you don't have sex that means you can't communicate with people
do you genuinely believe what you are saying
>>
>>36958958
Absolutely. Proof me wrong.
>>
>tfw one of my gay internet friends tries to reassure me with the fact that "Virginity is a social construct made primarily for shaming women and you shouldn't feel bad about not fucking"

I appreciate the sentiment but that's not the fucking point.
>>
File: 1494111402720.jpg (11KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1494111402720.jpg
11KB, 512x288px
>>36958988
I don't think you do but nice digits
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.