[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went to job interview >turns out it was at some recruitment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1494399243032.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1494399243032.png
141KB, 502x502px
>went to job interview
>turns out it was at some recruitment agency
>didnt get asked any normal interview questions
>just shit like "do you have steel toe cap boots?" and "do you like taking stuff apart?"
>answered some questions related to the job like getting there, wage and hours
>emailed her a birth certificate and bank statement and that was it
>she said its possible I start monday

this shit was easy as hell to get, its a job wiping data from hard drives and iphones for larger companies, only thing is I have to bike 5 miles there and 5 back and I havent ridden a bike for a few years or done much exercise

im so fucking happy right now, finally might be able to move out after a while or have a trip to abroad finally
>>
Congrats Anon, for putting yourself out there and helping support yourself. You've done more today than some have done in their whole lives.
>>
That 5 miles will be rough at first, but I'm sure it'll get to be like nothing. Congrats senpai.
>>
Good.
The same happened to me when I got this job as concierge.
>>
Well done OP. I've been saying for years that robots looking to get their foot in the door need to start at a temp agency. Their job is to find you a job, so all of the stress that comes with job searching is basically gone. Not to mention that the pay is usually above minimum wage, and some places hire temps as full-time employees if they impress the right people
>>
>>36956447
When I used one it was 2008, and they were only handing out shitty jobs no one wanted.
>>
>>36956514
But anon, 2008 was the year of the housing market collapse
>>
>>36956526
oh oh spaghettios. At least I'm somewhat depressed happy as a NEET
>>
>he actually wants to travel

normie as fuck
>>
>>36955409
I did the same and all i could get was a sandwhich packing assembly liner in a freezer thats an hour away
Fuck me right?
>>
>>36956616
its japan I wanna go to so hardly normie m8
>>
>>36955409
Dude fuck u i went to college and then got a certification, and i still cant get an IT job
>>
>>36955409
god that sounds so nice
>>
File: smug.png (205KB, 425x509px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
205KB, 425x509px
>>36956903
>japan
It's not like in anime, you know that, right?
>>
>>36955409
I dont know how you got a job with electronics without any certs. This is literally unicorn probability.

Temp agencies only give you customer service shit.
>>
>>36956990
If you go for comiket and Akihabara it is.
>>
>>36955409
Nice. Good job buddy.
>>
>>36955409
Grata now lets see if you can hold it. You'll have to deal with your nagging boss and annoying coworkers.

Best luck
>>
>>36956990
yes, ive researched it quite a bit and found places i want to go and stuff to do, im not retarded
>>
>>36955409

I have a job but I'd rather work in the day for a respectable small to medium sized establishment. It is possible to get an """office""" job on entry level, you just have to know someone and/or be lucky. Much better than working at night in what I do.
>>
>>36957163
was that an intentional ifunny.co watermark for irony
>>
>>36957342
/s4s/ has literally started shooping ifunny watermarks into their memes for extra irony
>>
File: 2smug4u.png (220KB, 461x540px) Image search: [Google]
2smug4u.png
220KB, 461x540px
>>36957279
>im not retarded
If you say so.
>>
>>36957410
>>36956990
Nice Bogdanoffs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.