[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local rappers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0714.png (49KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.png
49KB, 200x200px
Know any local rappers that went to high school with you? How are they doing in life right now?
>>
>>36955245
layson's a stand-up comedian and has life on easy mode by sole virtue of being black in a small town so i'd say he's doing pretty good
>>
>>36955245
smokes heroin, usually homeless, steals from his own parents(i probably would too if they were my parents) always asking for rides because he's like 25 and has no car and a suspended license but whenever we try to hang out with him he gets high and ignores us and then passes out
>>
>>36955245
They were called "the unknown" and that's what they ended up as. One's going to uni, the others are wasting away smoking pot constantly. Their last 'gig' was at a restaurant where they paid $300 to rap there, only got about 12 people to come for $5 a piece, they wasted lots of money.

They were meanies so I don't care what happens to them
>>
>>36955245
I fucking hate black people so much.
>>
my cousin went to elementary school with drake. he said one time drake brought in cookies for the class but they were a few short and drake had an autistic meltdown.
>>
Some kid from my highschool made a pretty good video that I saw on Facebook. I hope he does well
>>
>>36955274
That's unfortunate. I bet he has a white bitch too.
>>
>>36955245
I went to high school with amine. Benson high school in Portland.

He was a nice kid, very funny. I liked him.
I've enjoyed his work but it's not exactly my taste. It's nice to see good things come to good folks though.
>>
I live like 15 min from XXXtentacion

Still don't like him though

Also a friend of my friend made a mixtape but I don't remember what it was called.
>>
>>36956802
REEE those fuckers always kicked my high schools shit in at every sports game and now I found out one of them is a famous rapper FUCK
FUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>36956858
Hahaha and we were happier. Benson was the shit. Tech schools are awesome places, I went to Uni and am now headed to med school from one which a lot of people think you cannot do.

Where'd you go to school? Lincoln like a fucking little bitch? Fuck Lincoln.
>>
>>36956846
Let me guess, you live in a white neighborhood and he's just another suicidal edgy who shops at zumiez and skateboards.
>>
>>36956846
how can you listen to songs like never or i don't wanna do this anymore and still not like him man fuck you probably only heard look at me didn't you
>>
young thug used to date my sister
>>
>>36955245
He still battle raps from what I can tell but he mostly works a day job last I heard. That was over a year ago though.
>>
>>36955245
Not rappers but I knew a retard stoner who was into music I guess you could say
He's touring and making money now so I guess alright
>>
>>36956888
He's a semi known still kind of underground rapper/singer, he makes edgy music sometimes yeah but he's really versatile, listen to vice city and valentine then RIP Roach to see what i mean, they're all really short
>>
>>36956888
also he's not white but he's a nigger with chink eyes and a nordic head and face, really exotic looking person
>>
>>36956899
Is she thicc
Post pic
>>
>>36956884
it's not even in multnomah county kek
>>36956899
does your sister have a feminine penis?
>>
>>36957052
Oh you went to clackamas or canby?
>>
>>36955245
I didn't go to high school with any but know of 3 from my town. One is one of the bigger ""alt-right"" personalities now, one is a heroin addict, and the other sells me acid.
>>
File: omae wa mou shindeiru.png (239KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
omae wa mou shindeiru.png
239KB, 480x368px
there was a black kid in my middle school who was about three years older than me and his name, the one given to him by his parents, was, no joke, "kashmoney" and he failed every single class because "it won't matter once i become a rapper"
>he's probably dead now
>>
>>36957083
>alt right rapper
dude what
>>
>>36957125
>Kashmoney
pic related
>>
>>36957083
>One is one of the bigger ""alt-right"" personalities now
post him who cares
>>36957125
Find him on FB, can't be too hard, report back
>>
>>36957160
I think he gave up on rapping a while ago and is pretty much just Milo lite now
>>
>>36955245

He came out as gay and was shunned by other rappers, he gave up tapping and is know a teacher aid .
>>
>>36957202
https://twitter.com/bakedalaska
>>
>>36957221
who, baked alaska?
>>
>>36957221
We're all friends here, what's his YouTube
>>
>>36957221
Please give me name
Originally
>>
skkkwuad
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.