[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I masturbate too frequently I lose count of how many times I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: KellyOubre_HawkZoneImg.jpg (445KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
KellyOubre_HawkZoneImg.jpg
445KB, 800x800px
I masturbate too frequently
I lose count of how many times I think of suicide in one day
I constantly daydream of ways the world would be that wouldn't make me depressed
I always come back to the conclusion that I'd be depressed no matter what
I forget what I believe constantly (mentioned above)
I'm anxious just ordering food on the phone
I always feel like I'm being a burden in social situations
I feel way too privileged to be depressed
I hate myself for that

Thanks blog
>>
I know exactly this feel bro. It's like I want to die but there's no after life so what's the point.
>>
>>36955300
lol what are you, a 16 year old emo kid?

If you feel nothing in life, bad shit can still happen.

If there's no afterlife you still just feel nothing, but there's no bad things its a simple equation
>>
>>36955336
No I'm 20. My little sister died. Shit sucks
>>
>>36954611
How do people masturbate so much? I've seen people here talking about how they can like 6 times a day like it's just a normal thing. After two times, I'm just too bored with it and my dick hurts.
>>
>>36954611
I'm gonna masturbate to the thought of that guy fucking me
>>
>>36955300
>>36955463
I can't say anything that will make the pain of losing your little sister easier but I know what it's like to lose loved ones. I'm sorry for your your loss anon thanks for your sympathies as well.

>>36955336
Why do you have to be so standoffish?

>>36955584
My definition of too much differs from everyone else's. I feel gluttonous when I masturbate more than once a day. And I already feel like I should only be doing it once a week at most.

>>36955601
Good taste anon. I'm not gay but I love watching him play and definitely wouldn't mind getting to first base with him.
>>
>>36954611
Nice Kelly Oubre pic.

Here's one back at u
>>
File: kelly-oubre.jpg (152KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
kelly-oubre.jpg
152KB, 1252x1252px
>>36954611
Don't worry about social situations because we're alone in this world either way. This reason this shit bothers us is because we seek that social interaction and we're nervous about not getting it.

Either the person isn't going to like you and you're going to feel like shit, or the person does like you and in a blink of an eye they are out of your life and you feel like shit. Making relationships with people can hurt more than not making any. When you come to this realization social situations don't mean anything to you and thus you aren't nervous about them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.