[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to control my bf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_39.jpg (75KB, 467x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_39.jpg
75KB, 467x576px
Before anything, lemme say this: I am not a ''''''robot''''' I'm a female (20) and my brother who is a loser who does nothing in his life told me to go to this place to ask anything, since you people are just degenerates and we are anonymous here

Basically, I have a very healthy relationship with my bf (21), recently we agreed after we got drunk to have a threesome with a close friend of ours ( my best friend )

We only had 2 rules, the first one would be, he would give us both the same time and he followed

But he came inside her instead of me, and that was the second rule

I could not believe, the worst thing is they both looked at my eyes while they were cumming and I was just there froozen fingering myself without knowing what to do

The scene of seeing him dominate and make her his woman in front of me gave me so many emotions I cannot describe it right now

After we were done, I was ready to kill him, but then he kissed me and told that he loved me and I just melted like a stupid bitch

I honestly thinking he is considering doing that again, how do I prevent that? should I cheat on him back? I'm so mad right now
>>
>>36954593
youre retarded if you cheat back on him
it wont do you any good if you do
just end it
>>
>>36954593
Say you don't want to do it again or that it was a one time thing
Dumbass
>>
Go ask >>>/adv/ also my advice is to break up.
>>
Sounds hot. Any of y'all bother to record it?
>>
>>36954593
he didnt cheat on u u dumb bitch it was all concensual. also you're unironically a cuck now.
>>
why the fuck would you come here to ask about normie bullshit you dumb bitch whore?

get off my fucking board holy shit
>>
>>36954593
>I'm a dumb roastie slut who got cucked by my boyfriend

Holy shit kill yourself you dumb bitch.
>>
My advise is to kill yourself. The cuck life is not kind at all, especially the unwilling nucuck that has been developing in Western society. Yes, kill yourself it's the only way out, your Chad bf won't stop pumping your friends up full of cum and you KNOW it. Believe me, you don't want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes anon.
>>
>>36954593
Tell him since he broke a rule that you get to fuck his best friend.
>>
>>36954593
WHAT THE FUCK FUCK YOU
I'm so fucking triggered right now.. fuck you and fuck your dumbass braindead brother, kill yourself you worthless cunt I hope you die some horrying death, I hope your hole family gets bone cancer and dies in pure agony.
Why the fuck would you post this here ? Kill yourself, do it right fucking now you piece of shit jesus christ I hate women so fucking much such pointless worthless creatures can't fucking do anything right other than being receptors of cum.

Kill yourself worthless piece of garbage.
>>
>>36954593
establish dominance, when he cums inside you make him lick it out
>>
>>36954593
You're fucking stupid and group sex is retarded exactly as you've found it to be.

Guy doesn't respect you at all you're a sex object he's bored of.

If you have even a shred of self respect you'll find someone else. Also you calling your brother a loser and us degenerate is absolute hypocrisy you big fuckin cuck.
>>
>>36954731
You're go0d. I like you!
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>36954593
Get off my board GET THIS NORMIE SHIT OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMIE BEGONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36954802
It makes the most sense honestly
>>
>>36954593
I reckon you guilt trip him into having a threesome with another man, but make sure this man's dick is fucking huge.

Then you let the big dick cum inside you first and then act all disinterested when your bf goes in. You need to really fucking enjoy the big dick guy or at least act like you do though.

Boom even, and you've completely demoralized and demasculinized your bf.
>>
>>36954593
er
where did you get that pic op
>>
>>36954593
He really didn't cheat. You both agreed. Surely if the situation was reversed he'd be here instead of you. Continue on with your happy life you cunt.
>>
Sounds like your bro was trolling. Take your shit back to tumblr you fuckin normie no one cares
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>36954593
Punch him in the balls while hes cumming inside her next time

I always wondered what would happen.
>>
>>36954593
NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU END UP DOING WITH YOUR NORMIE BF YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT KEK.JUST FUCKING DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT HE CUM PUMPED YOUR FRIEND AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT. YOURE GOING TO BE LIKE EVERY FUCKING ROASTIE BITCH WHORE AND OBLY LISTEN TO WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR SO WHY DONT YOU FUCK RIGHT OFF THIS BOARD AND DEAL WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING PROBLEM AND BE A SLUT LIKE USUAL. FUCK OFF GET OUT FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36954593
A dog won't beg until you feed him from the table, and you can never train a dog not to beg once he starts.

You've ruined him by sharing him. The respect that comes with keeping your partner in a monogamous relationship has been destroyed. You better break up with him immediately and never give another boyfriend permission to stick his dick in anything else but you ever again.

Your relationship is over. It's your fault.
>>
>>36955055
Gonna see potential answers on /advice, but you are probably right, I feel like shit because he was my first serious boyfriend ever, lost my virginity to that douche when I was 17, I don't know if I can make it fuck

Also to any other male trying to say it wasn't cheat fuck you, if another man came inside your gf I bet you would consider cheating

I feel dead inside
>>
>>36955146
show /r9k/ your fish taco, we can be ur revenge rebound

it's the only Way
>>
>>36955146
welp, live and learn right?

I lost my virginity to a girl when I was a month from turning 17, and she cheated on me about 11 months later, pretty much as soon as i went off to college. Was gonna marry her too.

That's what happens sometimes, sorry it didn't work out.
>>
>>36955146
>agrees to 3some
>angry when your bf didn't cum inside you like he agreed
>expecting him to be able to control this

get the fuck off my board normie
>>
Looks like your friend is a little more attractive than you, good job getting yourself cucked
>>
>>36954593
I hope you're murdered op you pile of garbage
>>
>>36954593
holy shit this is bad bait
>Use titties as pic
>Use the term degenerates
Its obvious your a lonely fuck boy who's been on this website plenty of times
>>
>>36955198
I was thinking about doing that >>36954902 but I already feel disgusted, I just wanna confy monogamous relationships for the rest of my life I swear

I'm probably gonna sleep, I can't take this anymore and thanks for the serious answers I never felt this bad before in my entire life this whole situation is so pathetic I can't tell anyone I know, it hurts me so much holy shit
>>
>>36955146
Going to take this bait.

I've also had a threes one and I totally blew my load in the third chick's mouth (not my gf).

Honestly, you should have no expectations when going into a threesome other than being sexual with another individual. Sure, he blew his snot into her, but so what? Make sure the 3rd girl isn't preggo and get on with your relationship with your bf.

If it's taking that much of a toll on you then break up with him. It's that simple.

Next time either have a threesome and chill the fuck out about who comes first. Or, don't have one at all.

Props to you and your bf for having a threesome at all. Learn to enjoy life with less rules.
>>
>>36955382
well it was a stupid thing to do for sure, but we all do stupid things, so don't let it get you down for too long. Sleep well.
>>
Dumb stupid bitch bait thread
>>
Stop now or you'll end up like me, and want your guy to sleep with many women and watch it.
>>
>>36954593

>

Good b8 m8.
And if by a miracle this isnt one: congratulations, you have become something worse than the looser of your brother, you are a legit cuck.
>>
>>36954980
That was probably the greatest thing I've ever listened to in my entire life.

Seriously though, normalfags need to get the fuck out, right now.
>>
>>36955426
LMAO at this white knight shit. get the FUCK off of /r9k/ you failed normie
>>
>>36955416
>Trying to make a possible decent 20yo girl embrace the path of neo-liberalism and lack of morals and values and sexual degeneracy

neck yourself, disgusting brainlet
>>
>>36954593
THE THIRD PERSON SHOULD ALWAYS BE A STRANGER YOU STUPID FUCK

YOUR BEST FRIEND???? WHY
>>
File: 1487726552544.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487726552544.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>tfw /r9k/ is theoretically made of virgins
>Lots of them bullshiting threesome laws
>Also your brother is a piece of shit for recommending you this place, don't trust him again you little cuck girl
>>
>>36954593
I hope your boyfriend breaks up with you for being crazy
>>
File: 1489467400764.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1489467400764.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>tfw no qt gf to cuck so hard she will come to /r9k/ to cry herself to sleep
>>
>>36954735
hahaha this faggot is triggered so hard
>>
>>36955426
lmao you're white knighting a troll you fucking loser
>>
File: life.jpg (175KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
175KB, 683x797px
>>36955924
I'm not even the guy you replied but you are pathetic for acting like assholes just because ''muh r9k I must show no mercy'' like a roleplaying plebbit faggot

>inb4 it was bait
Who cares, literally, who cares the thread will eventually die if this was bait whatever no thread is more important than another at the end of the day and if wasn't he helped someone seeking help

you underage newfags thinking you are so edgy being dicks for no reason other than ''muh 4chin'' are cancer
>>
>>36956129
lmfao nobody is reading all that you sad cunt. not even people online want to pay attention to you
>>
>>36956129
Oldfag detected.

Bait or not, edgey cunts need their 4chan clique.
>>
>>36954593
that you, Emma?
>>
>>36954593
jeez you're a cunt to your brother

my advice is to kill yourself.
>>
File: 1436741908722.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1436741908722.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
come on robots, let this thread die.
>>
>>36954593
if this is real(which is isn't)

You shouldn't be mad he came inside another girl. He probably couldn't control himself. I wouldn't be able to if I was having a threesome. That doesn't sound like he was intentionally doing anything to upset you, it was probably a mistake as he was caught up in the passion.
>>
>>36954593
lol nice copypasta, roastie.

shouldn't have been a slut and let your man fuck other girls
>>
>>36954846
cute froggy :)
>>
>>36954593
Why do roasties have to be such roasties?
>>
>>36954593
You're a cuck.

Your mother was a cuck.

Your grandmother was a cuck.

You will be a cuck forever.

Get some dignity and end it if you value yourself as a woman you stupid bitch. Either that or get ready to finger yourself while she keeps cumming in other girls.
>>
why are you having sex with your best friend you fucking lesbian whore
>>
Sex don't work the same for both ways

Honestly you letting other man cum inside you is far more detrimental than him cumming in someone else

I could go on and on, but deep down you know this is true, besides as far as we know he has been loyal to this very day, what is a load on her when he already blew all his loads on you for years?
>>
File: Feels Shy.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Shy.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>36954668
>OP got better results on /r9k/ even with all the trolls here
>>
>I consented to having sex with him and my best friend
>Should I cheat on him?
Don't cheat on him. Regret does not equal cheating. Break up with him if this bothers you that much and go to >>>/adv/ next time for real advice.
>>
this is some p gud bait mind if i save it
>>
>>36954593
>mad because her man happened to cum in a pussy that was not hers
lol women
>>
>>36954593
This is the funniest thing I've read all day.
Original:the post
>>
>>36954593
EVERY TIME AND YOU FUCKERS NEVER LISTEN TO ME
NEVER SHARE YOUR MAN/WOMEN WITH ANOTHER.
BUT DONT LISTEN TO CRANK WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW.
>>
File: 1492993811491.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1492993811491.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>>36954593

>I was just there frozen fingering myself without knowing what to do

And yet we're the degenerates.
>>
>>36954902
>Then you let the big dick cum inside you first and then act all disinterested when your bf goes in. You need to really fucking enjoy the big dick guy or at least act like you do though.
>Boom even, and you've completely demoralized and demasculinized your bf.
Yupp and then get the fuck out women.
>>
>>36955146
>if another man came inside your gf I bet you would
DONT GET INTO A THREE SOME THEN YOU RETARD
HOLY FUCKING FUCK DICKS.
>>
>>36955146
If I said yes to a threesome with another dude I fucking wouldn't, stupid
>>
>>36955146
>if another man came inside your gf I bet you would consider cheating

No, but I would want to kill both of them.
>>
>>36954902
Lol he thinks if this guy is alpha like he seems he will agree to a mmf
>>
>>36954593
Obligatory fuck off roastie normie reee
>>
File: 1491499864869.jpg (22KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1491499864869.jpg
22KB, 540x404px
>>36955146
>a guy takes a 17yo qt virginity, then is in a relationship with her for 3 years just to cuck her with her best friend

Its rare for me to whiteknight, but boi this nigga deserves to be cucked himself
>>
>>36954846
Well said anon
fuck man the mute filter is too harsh
>>
File: 1490813774804.png (88KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490813774804.png
88KB, 600x400px
>>36954593
this is a true test of r9k and an excellent troll.

however, rather than taking the bait and becoming angry, everyone is discussing the matter in the OP.

it is because the composition of this board has changed. it hast lost its status as a warm, comfortable refuge.

i say begone OP but in resignation and only in lament of what has truly been discovered here.
>>
>>36954593
This is excellent bait.

In case it isn't bait...
>be dumb whore
>get cucked
All is well in the world.
>>
> having sex before marriage
Well there's your problem
>>
File: femopenope.jpg (499KB, 1155x811px) Image search: [Google]
femopenope.jpg
499KB, 1155x811px
>>36954593
>cheat on him back
He didn't cheat you idiot, you agreed to this you whore.
>>
>>36954593
Too tasty bait to pass on
>Having threesome
>Getting jealous
This is why women are idiots, if you can't handle him fucking other women don't have 3-somes you dumb cunt
>give us both the same time
Stupid arbitrary rule that is bound to be broken eventually
>he can only come inside me
Another boring rule, congratz dum dum you've been netorare'd was your degenerate hedonistic ways worth it for you?
>>
>>36961817
Got anymore screenshots like this, anon?
>>
>>36955897
That's literally the first thing his post says retard
>>
File: femopenope2.png (72KB, 831x1086px) Image search: [Google]
femopenope2.png
72KB, 831x1086px
>>36962037
got her response and plenty stories
>>
File: femvenge.png (711KB, 1340x3184px) Image search: [Google]
femvenge.png
711KB, 1340x3184px
>>36962153
long read but the guy is golden
>>
>>36962109
i know hahahahahaha what a sad cunt
>>
File: maximum-b8.gif (109KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
maximum-b8.gif
109KB, 200x200px
this board is the easiest to bait on this entire planet
>>
>>36962162
Kek'd at the part where he got her fired. Hope this is real because it really warms my heart knowing people like that guy exist
>>
>>36954593
>lemme say this: I am not a ''''''robot'''''
Then fuck off. No-one cares about your problems you boring cunt.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.