[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinks he's smart >is bad at math

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: rpepal.jpg (21KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
rpepal.jpg
21KB, 576x432px
>thinks he's smart
>is bad at math
>>
>>36954534
tfw smart but bad at math
>>
I may be bad at math but I know OP + Penis = Faggot
>>
hurr I'm good with numbers
it's useless, name 1 time when you'll need to use advanced math in your everyday life.
>>
>>36954588
When you work as a data analyst or any of many modern jobs which require mathematical knowledge.

I take it you push wheelbarrows or something.
>>
>>36954534
>tfw too smart for maths
>>
>>36954534
shut the fuck up homer you're a piece of shit husband
>>
>>36954612
I don't push anything you numbermonkey
neet master race here, go get in your cubicle slave.
>>
Not bad at it, It's just boring
>>
>>36954612
>study women's studies
>work as a women's studies teacher
>use your knowlwdge every day
>>
>>36954534
What do you mean by that, you Ansel Adams looking mongoloid. I know Pie to 10 digits, and have read all of Jack Kerouac's novels. Yeah even Desolation Angles. I might be a bit slow with long division, but I can assure you that a am the superior intellect. Oh by the way, I have an encyclopedic knowledge of Thelonious Monk records, as well as The Simpsons. Well cultured you could say? Sure, kid... Take you arithmatic, or Maths as the british call it and hit the bricks. Better luck next time, kid.
>>
I'm street smart, basic math works just fine
>>
>>36954534
>thinks he's smart
>is bad at social interaction
>>
>>36954534
>he confuses aspergers with intelligence
>>
>>36954612
Well enjoy it while it lasts because you're basically human calculators that will be replaced by computers any day now.
>>
>>36954774
It's not that simple.

True, the algorithm does it all for you, but where does the algorithm come from? I wish we were that close to having a society run by autonomous robot overlords.
>>
>too maths to be smart
>>
File: 1480040389454.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1480040389454.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>tfw good at math but not smart
>>
File: 1492737771271.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1492737771271.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>36954774
>>36954588
>mathematicians are human calculators
you don't understand math beyond arithmetic and solving for x. Kill yourself please, brainlet
>>
I used to feel smart because I majored in math, but then you would meet the rain-man type and feel like a fucking retard
>>
>>36956599
It's all relative.

Makes you think though, that human beings really range from primal niggers smashing rocks together to super-autists who can mentally imagine and solve advanced calculus in their heads.
>>
>>36954588
>name 1 time when you'll need to use advanced math in your everyday life.

This is painfully linear thinking. If you're this bad at math you'd never have a job that required advanced math.
>>
>>36956573

yeah, mathematicians & computer scientists pretty much require creativity to some degree.

Even computer-aided proof finding requires a human to KNOW where to look for insights, and the actual solution (if a constructive proof) still requires a human being to interpret the results.

This will never change unless some kind of general artificial intelligence is possible & created, and at that point we'll all be brainlets most likely in comparison
>>
>>36956573
thank you anon. thank you
diafirgdt
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.