[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who //mu/-tant/ here. >tfw /mu/tant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 12e.jpg (24KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
12e.jpg
24KB, 500x407px
who //mu/-tant/ here.
>tfw /mu/tant
>>
>>36954289
i dont like /mu/
>>
I'm a mutant but most of the board has shit taste desu
>>
>>36954289
i used to be, im too lazy to listen to all the new music these days though
>>
Used to be, but there's no point when you've moved onto obscure music and the rest of the board's still listening to the same things.
>>
>>36954390
I still listen to loveless weekly, after all these years. Its such a comfy album.
>>
>>36954361
> muh music tastes are better
> hurr durr if you don't like what i like u have shit taste

GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING AUTIST.
>>
Yeah found three of my favorite artists there (Blouse, Tame Impala, Radiohead) and my favorite album (Ok Computer)
>>
>same tired albums
>flavor of the month garbage
>brit social general
>rym pseuds

Is there any point in browsing it at this point?
>>
Their absolute surface level taste in new wave is disgusting so I don't fwt
>>
>>36954289
Used to be. They aren't what they once were though.
>>
what's he listening to r9k
>>
>>36955261
aeroplane over the sea, If youre talking about OPs pic
>>
File: dancing soldat.gif (708KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
dancing soldat.gif
708KB, 400x440px
The only good threads on /mu/ are /bleep/ threads, and they SUCK
>>
>>36954289
Nope sorry boyo I'm a mewtant facepuller AMOG
>>
>not listening to music based on what you like and not what a bunch of autists think

it's a pleasant surprise to post on /mu/ and not have my tastes flamed.
I stopped caring about being /mu/core and just listen to whatever I like no matter how entry level or whatever it is.

Who here is worried about that whole PWR BTTM controversy? They were just about to start the peak of their career and then this whole sex abuse scandal pops out from nowhere. Before the rape accusations they seemed like really cool guys and I honestly got this slight vibe that they've been on the chans before. their whole "gay as fuck and proud of it while not being a whiny SJW fuck" thing was really nice and it's a shame that the people who made me feel okay about being a sissy turned out to be cunts
>>
>>36955591
Yeah i heard about the PWR BTTM thing and am disappointed honestly. They really seemed like cool people and I was planning on seeing them in June but I don't really know now because what happened sounds pretty shitty
>>
>>36954976
Lol'ing uncontrollably at your life my nigger. fucking lol.
>>
>>36956200
A-are they too M-m-mainstream?
>>
i've found a lot of quality stuff on /mu/, but i also listen to a lot of things that they can't stand.

regardless, spiderland is an album that every robot should appreciate.
>>
File: locust.png (256KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
locust.png
256KB, 636x708px
Not me but can you lads post songs evocative of the following feel(s) please?:
>being lonely despite being loved
>loving someone who is of a sexual orientation that is incompatible with yours
>self-exclusion, especially from a group
>being so overwhelmed by your feelings for someone close to you that you avoid them

Any and all responses are appreciated and will be integrated (maybe temporarily). Thank you kindly.
>>
its so dead there nowadays
i used to trip there but the viralling bullshit ushered in poptimism and now the normies are there to stay it seems
any discussion devolves into pissing contests, political anger or stale memes
no sense of community, outside of generals which are just as stale as the boards.
>>
>>36956417
Only got one for ya
>self-exclusion, especially from a group
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InrOwXDR_wk
>>
>>36956200
Fuck off elitist cunt

>>36956277
Tame imapala is cool
>>
>>36956509
Thank you anon, I like currents a lot.
Favorite track Reality in Motion
>>
>>36956572
currents is fucking garbage
i'm completely baffled by how anyone can like this corny ass album
this is coming from someone who fucking loved innerspeaker and lonerism
>>
>>36956600
It released when my gf broke up with me,
I related to it a lot.
I'm sorry desu
>>
I try to listen to a lot of music but always fall back on bands like Defeater or La Dispute.
>>
File: mbv1.jpg (298KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mbv1.jpg
298KB, 768x1280px
Rate this record that came in the mail yesterday.
>>
File: flesh depression.jpg (706KB, 2248x1232px) Image search: [Google]
flesh depression.jpg
706KB, 2248x1232px
>>36956472
Suits me so well I've got shivers on first pass. Many thanks anon. Have an image of depression (the fun kind).
>>
>>36956622
I liked Tame Impala before currents but fucking loved them after. I agree anon, lots of really relatable tracks
Yes im changing is my favourite, the muffled sound of traffic is strangley comforting
>>
>>36955000
britfeel is here what the hell are you talking about
>>
>>36956826
Np anon
>>36956860
Honestly one of the few groups I really want to see live
>>
>>36954289
That mannequin looks pretty creepy
>>
>>36956874
/bleep/ or at least when I used to browse /mu/
>>
>>36954289
I scraped the surface of /mu/, found some great music, didn't get stuck and moved on. The board is very repetitive.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.