[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just broke up with gf today >been dating since freshman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>tfw just broke up with gf today
>been dating since freshman year
>practically engaged
>leaves me bc my schizophrenia is too much for her to handle anymore and has been getting worse
>no friends to talk to, go back to living with mum, had no one but her
How do you live life as a robot ? Is it even worth living? What do you robots do for fun? I've honestly been considering suicide but life like this may not be so bad
>inb4 you got a gf once, you can do it again
>>
>>36953686
Honestly if you had a girlfriend and you were considering suicide now it's going to get worse.

I don't know if life is worth living for you. But it might. So I don't know. I wouldn't recommend suicide.

You might enjoy something else in life. And after all you only live once.

Suffering is just another thing of life. Doesn't feel good but it's just something else that is not non existence.
>>
>>36953686
>has gf
>wants to post on r9k

pick one
>>
File: 1474065586667.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1474065586667.png
6KB, 339x348px
>>36953686
According to the hidden data, there's 43 people looking at your thread right now, and 2 of them have T3 connections.
>>
>>36953686
I know your plight man.
My ex broke up with me because I'm too autistic last year.
We were together for 4 years, but it felt like a life time. We moved in together after a year, 1000 miles away from where we met, I might add. Then moved back here, where I hired her as my assistant at work.
We spent literally every minute of ever day together. Side-by-side at work all day, came home and showered together, then laid in bed playing vidya/watching animu together all night. If we needed to go to the store, we went together. Over more than 2 years time, we were apart for maybe a combined grand total of a few hours.
Now she's back to where we first moved in together, and I'm sitting in our old apartment wanting nothing more than to hear that door open and her say, "anooonn I'm home!"

That being said, you have to embrace it. I know for absolutely certain I don't want another girl. I want her, or nothing. So I'm ok with this robotic life. I don't try to push it off. It's so much easier when A) you make it a "choice" and B) get a dog. This is the biggest help. I still have a companion with unparalleled loyalty, but I know he won't leave. He's also a Mastiff, so it actually feels like there's another person sleeping on her side of the bed every night.
I have tinder, and have gotten probably 200 matches over the last year, but that's mostly just for self esteem boosts. I put in my bio, "im almost definitely not going to message first"
Even when they do message, I talk to them for however long it is until I go to sleep, then don't bother replying after that.

TL;DR- embrace it, make it a choice, think monk. Also, get a large breed dog.
>>
>>36954211
I'm sorry. That's one of my biggest fears, despite being in a LDR. Time will make everything worth it, in time
>>
>>36954433
Anon, I swear to you, I'm not trying to be a dick. But it becoming a LDR is part of what ended it.

Get to your woman as fast as you possibly can.
I would have lived in my fucking car, to prevent this. If I had known this was a possibility, I would have driven back there with her, and slept in empty parking lots.

How long have you been together? Has it always been LDR?
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>36953686
Schizophrenia is an internal disability though and can be masked, it doesn't show up on your gf's facebook or insta because looks > personality. She just got bored of you and moved on to someone who'd give her more exciting fodder to cluck about with her friends.
>>36954211
This dude has the right idea.

Just so you guys know, you didn't get left for your hidden mental disabilities that manifested via your behavior. Women WANT stupid broken men because they're easier to manipulate and gaslight. They just...settled for you and waited out the opportunity for an upgrade to come along who doesn't require so much emotional maintenance to mine for resources.

After all, isn't it better to be alone than to be the topic of "NOT AT ALL condescending ;-)" leddit posts in TwoXcunts?
>>
>>36953878
How do you get the hidden data?
>>
>>36954815
Schizophrenia is probably the most chronic mental illness. Patients are lucky if they keep their free will intact.
>>
>>36953686
>left you because of schitzofrenia
>lmao, just don't be scitzophrenic lol
>>
>>36954815
To start (just so you know who exactly is replying) I'm >>36954211 (you)

She didn't even find anyone better. I know for a fact she's still single. We share a very close mutual friend, the reason we even met, that friend does intel work for me (constantly sends screen shots) last time they talked, it went like this
>when are you come into to visit again, ex gf??
>I want to, but I'm scared of seeing anon.
>don't be scared of seeing anon. He talks/asks about you all the time. T b h, he misses you
>that's what I'm scared of. He knows everyone. Someone will tell him I'm here. If I see him, I know I'll want him back, and that's no bueno
>I've tried so hard to burry my feelings for him. Knowning he talks about me brought them all back up.

Relationships end because of outside influences all the time (in this case parents).
But I know she won't come back, at this point she won't on principle alone.
So, I embrace the robot life style I had before her.
But this time, it's because I want it. Because I met the definition of /ourgirl/ and fucked it up.
I'm actually happy to be a robot this time. This time, I know I won't be hurt again

I hope this makes sense. I'm quite drunk (the only down side to my method is that it DOES rely on substance abuse after 8pm)
>>
>>36954931
Ikr just stop being schizophrenic and all your problems will be solved. It's not hard, just stop doing it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.