[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe Yourself in 3 Fictional Characters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

Its a simple as it sounds.
>>
>>36953252
Sherlock Holmes because I have no emotion for other people.
The dude from leathal weapon because I'm suicidal as fuck.
And some dude good with coding, maybe Edward Snowden.
>>
>>36953811
>fictional
>snowden
>>
>>36953252
Akagi
Kaiji
Poemy
>>
>>36953252
that pic is a little bit tumblr tier
>>
bojack is a normies idea of depression

please leave
>>
Charlie Kelly
Frank Reynolds
Adam West
>>
>>36953252
>Vegeta
I'm the only one who cares about pride, honour and dignity, and I feel inferior all the time.

>Harley Quinn
Personality wise, I'm crazy like her. If I was born a woman, I'd emulate Harley Quinn. But deep down, I'm an intelligent person.

>Tyler Durden
I want humanity to fucking end.
Civilization needs to end. We're repressing what needs to be expressed and expressing what needs to be repressed.
>>
JC Denton
Dexter Grif
Superman
>>
>>36953849
fine, mark zuckerberg
>>
File: machine-writing-1035292_960_720.jpg (175KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
machine-writing-1035292_960_720.jpg
175KB, 960x720px
Philip Carvel from UTOPIA
Elliot from Mr. Robot
Light from Death Note
>>
>>36953252
>Homura Akemi
Cold and emotionless when around most people, only truly love one person, will do anything for that person, will go absolutely crazy if given power

>Yoshikage Kira
Just want to live a quiet life, don't care about winning or losing, hate making enemies, relatively healthy, follow tight routine

>Tanya Degurechaff
Rules are meant to be followed, will act out orders when given by my superiors, atheist
>>
>>36953252
>they all have friends
Hmm not much of a robot are you?
>>
>>36953849
>the movie character snowden is the same as the real snowden
>>
>>36953252
I'm an amalgamation of rincewind, chewbacca and Sam lowry from Brazil.
>>
>>36953252
>squidward
>humpty dumpty from the puss in boots movie
>johnny from ed edd n eddy
>>
>>36953993
I really fucking hope that this is a joke. This has got to be a joke.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x375px
ted from scrubs
>>
>>36954270
So a depressing, gay, retard?
>>
>>36954371
yep, thats exactly me
>>
>>36953252
Copy X from Mega Man Zero
Yoshikage Kira from JJBA
Plague Knight from Shovel Knight
>>
>>36954363
I agree with this. Three b's Ted
Three b's
>>
reddit
reddit
reddit

hello there
>>
>>36953252
>morty from 'rick and morty'
>master shake from 'aqua teen hunger force'
>murderface from 'metalocalypse'
>>
>It's another thread where people post some kind of personal summary which no one else gives a fuck about
>>
>>36954657
I thought it was a joke "characters who are literally you" thread
>>
Dennis Reynolds

Vegeta

There is no third

Arrogant, womanizing narcissist who strives to be literally perfect and the apex of sexual desire but is limited by unfortunate facial features so he can never beat out those who are born handsome (and dont even try to be attractive) despite how much he works out, how nicely he dresses, or how rich he gets
>>
>House MD
Bitter as fuck from a traumatic childhood, has addiction issues. Successful in his field, but constantly jeopardizing his career prospects by his antisocial behavior.
>Charlie from the Perks of Being a Wallflower
Sexually abused, have been institutionalized on several occasions. Introverted and likes to write.
>Hamlet
Broody as fuck. Handsome, but bad luck with women.
>>
>>36954547
At least you can admit it.
>>
>Benson from Regular show
Work a shitty job but enjoy it for the most part. Care about people close to us but constantly yell at for being fucking dumb. Will be alone for most of their life if not all of it.
>Donald Duck
Bad temper and I sometimes like to walk around my house without pants on. Always caught up in friends stupid bullshit.
>Space Dandy
I like ass. A lot.
>>
>>36953811
>And some dude good with coding
neo
>>
>>36955069
i don't get it, dandy went to boobies in every episode
>>
>>36955583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoAroipx2s
>>
Silent Bob from Clerks
Ed from Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
>>
This thread is so fucking stupid. Everyone is just going to post some character that's a total og and this whole thread is just a circlejerk of mental masturbation of people thinking they're greater than they really are
>>
>the protagonist from A Man Asleep
>the dude from Big Lebowski
>I guess rodion raskolnikov from Crime and Punishment after he fucked up but before he found peace
>>
>>36955746
Nah I know I'm shit, I'm not some narcissistic cunt. Not all of us are bad people
>>
>>36955746
OP here I didn't post "total og" characters.
>>Nah I know I'm shit, I'm not some narcissistic cunt. Not all of us are bad people
This desu
>>
>>36953252
>Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver
Lonely, nihilistic, and weird. I have a tendency to attract a weird crowd for some reason. I have a lingering aspiration to join the military. I want to get someone out of a bad situation and help them get a better life.

>Hubert (the black dude) from La Haine.
I'm pretty big, silent, and independent. Fan of combat sports like boxing. Overprotective of family, a desire to turn my life around, leave my city and go somewhere far away.

>Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs
I'm charming, likeable, but I don't really have any loyalties. I lie a lot. i'll do whatever suits my fancy, and cause chaos for the sake of it just to make things interesting. I'm not sadistic, but I tend not to think about things before I do them, especially if angered. Basically chaotic neutral IRL form.
>>
>>36956020
literally just the average entp

>jack sparrow, tony stark, Sombra, saul goodman, etc
>>
>Main Character from A Serious Man
I'm anxious and innocent when it comes to shit happening to me and all I want is a comfy life and every decision I made in life was to ensure that I get a comfy life but I'm constantly reminded that life is in no way in my control
>Suicidal Uncle from Little Miss Sunshine
I like Proust and thought his little spiel on Proust was endearing even if it was a little trite.
>Fake Kurt Cobain in Last Days
If I ever kill myself it would probably the way that the fictional Cobain does it in this movie. Just doing random shit while intoxicated just completely disconnected and disillusioned with reality that I am too far gone to even truly contemplate the gravity of suicide.
>>
>>36955683
nice
oregon trail mix
>>
>>36956107
nah, intp(sometimes j). I'm just an autistic fuck.
>>
>>36953252
The Man in Black from Westworld.

Dr. Cox from Scrubs.

And other such characters that are nihilistic and also egotistical.
>>
>>36956255
>intp(sometimes j).
My nigga
INTP(sometimes J) master race
>>
File: ws.png (80KB, 616x552px) Image search: [Google]
ws.png
80KB, 616x552px
completely unique post
>>
>>36953252
Danny from Bloodlines, Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1, Jack Rackham from Black Sails and a bit of Mckay, also from Stargate
>>
>God
>Jesus
>Holy Ghost
>>
>travis from taxi driver
>chris mccandles (not fictional but he might as well be)
>the protagonist of kerouac novels (again not technically fictional, but only semi-autobiographical)
>>
File: preacher-arseface-hugo.jpg (137KB, 656x342px) Image search: [Google]
preacher-arseface-hugo.jpg
137KB, 656x342px
>Arseface from Preacher (not the TV show version)
Sheriff Root's son was everything that disappointed him. The boy was disobedient, lazy and unmotivated. He dressed like a slob and let his hair grow long. Even worse, his best friend was a guitar-playing pot smoker nicknamed "Pube". In the sheriff's mind, there was nothing wrong with him that a few beatings couldn't take care of, but all the beatings in the world didn't seem to have any effect on the boy. He was a reject at school, and unwanted at home. So it was probably no wonder that he tried to kill himself. While it was an hour too late to reattach his father's penis, they should be able to extract it from his colon and he would be able to lead a normal life. At that point, finally, Sheriff Root spoke to his son. He asked the boy to bring him his gunbelt. Overjoyed, he did so, ecstatic at the possibility that perhaps now he and his father would be able to have the life he had so long dreamed of. Sheriff Root promptly shot himself in the head.
>Yuichi Sumida from Himizu
Sumida is a 15-year-old school kid living a dystopian existence where his parents hope and encourage him to die. His life gets more miserable when his mother decides to run away with her lover. Sumida is left alone to manage the family's languishing boat-rental business.
He fights frequently with his father and tends to reject friendly advances of others. Sumida sees his simple dream for an ordinary future rapidly evaporating before his eyes.
>Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad
Ever since his mother, Atsuko, died in a car accident when he was young, Tomoya has been living with his father, Naoyuki Okazaki, with whom he argues constantly. Tomoya was injured during a fight with his father three years ago; since then, their relationship has been very distant.

I accidentally came up with a pattern... fuck.
>>
Takumi Nishijou because I am a delusional fuck whomst'd've'ly masturbates to anime all day long.

Umaru Doma because I am a lazy piece of shit who whines for Taco Bell until someone goes and gets it.

Char Aznable not because I am an intelligent badass like him but because I am extremely asshurt and am determined to get revenge on everyone I hate to the point of self-desecration.
>>
File: 1489022799050.png (406KB, 1033x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1489022799050.png
406KB, 1033x1920px
falco, nick wilde, disney robin hood
>>
the joker
tyler durden
deadpool
>>
>>36953252
That Bojack is really fucking stupid. I bet the writers thought it sounded so cool and smart that wasn't important that it meant jack shit.
>>
>>36954581
Copy X fucking pissed me off. I loved beating the shit out of that nigger at the end of Zero 1
>>
>>36953252
Snorlax. Because I'm fat and I lay around sleeping a lot.

Bojack Horseman, because I'm a depressed alcoholic and have no real connections with anyone. My life is just meaningless and depressing.

Ren from Ren and Stimpy. Because I try act like I have refined tastes and I'm intelligent. But really I'm batshit crazy and very emotionally disturbed.
>>
>>36953252
I dont watch enough tv to find personality traits on characters similar to mine
>>
>>36956970
underage b&
originale
>>
File: me.png (814KB, 1200x631px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
814KB, 1200x631px
mads is not similar in the pedo shit, i just found him relatable in the desesperation and suffering sense.
>>
>>36953252
I've been waiting for something like this. Thanks, OP!

>Charlie Kelly
Shameless, narcissistic, and a joke of a person to my peers. Will do the things nobody else will do (Charlie work) just to try to show some effort.

>The Comedian
Nihilistic, indifferent, and an attraction to weapons.

>Donny from The Big Lebowski
Off the wall, mostly concerned with his next meal, and reliant on alpha males to tell him what to do next.
>>
File: oregano.png (874KB, 1022x862px) Image search: [Google]
oregano.png
874KB, 1022x862px
>>36953252
This comment is now original like the oregano
>>
>>36956658
what happened to his dad's penis?
>>
File: 9.png (475KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
475KB, 500x543px
I'm Megg except butt-ugly and even more flat
>>
>sherlock (from the new series)
>hannibal (also)
>doctor house

Because I am a charismatic sociopath and can manipulate people at my will.
>>
File: 48539.gif (47KB, 232x320px) Image search: [Google]
48539.gif
47KB, 232x320px
>>36957985
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah alright buddy
>>
>>36958040
You are nothing but another pawn to me
>>
File: 1472371898562.jpg (81KB, 622x336px) Image search: [Google]
1472371898562.jpg
81KB, 622x336px
>>36957888
nice trips

and that feely feelio when no witchier-than-fuck slob gf

t. Owl
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.