[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 2017 the worst year for anyone else? What happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: sadpepe.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
Is 2017 the worst year for anyone else? What happened?
>>
Every year is the worst year from now on.
>>
>>36953184
I tried to commit suicide by ingesting nicotine. I only became violently ill. Next time I will hang myself.
>>
>>36953572
anything in particular?

this fucking meme drought isn't helping either

sick of this autistic spongebob chicken / fidget spinner nonsense
>>
>>36953184
hard to say, it's not even half over
>>
>>36953611
Every year I stay the same and regret wasting my youth. This is the worst feel.
>>
>>36953184
idk it's been rainy and i've been fucking my wife less often, but it's an ok year. haven't had a serious project at work since november.
>>
>>36953659
I know that feel.
>never went to prom
>never made any meaningful friends
>spent all of my time studying and spilling spaghetti
>>
>>36953628
surprisingly it's close to the half mark.

this should be a good year for video game at least, and maybe E3 will make some good memes.
>>36953659
same here.. turning 20 this year. this one chick told me she'd be back next year so that we could fuck but it's hard to know someones intentions a year after.
>>36953674
you still get paid hourly, yeah?
maybe you should try reminding your wife how much you love her, maybe give her some flowers or a box of chocolates or something out of the blue.
>>
>>36953604
>I tried to commit suicide by ingesting nicotine

kek what?
>>
>I work, I came home and play battlefield 1 for hours and hours.
>Stare blankly out the window
>The green light filters through the leaves while I wonder why I no longer have any ambition or plans for the future.
>A city busses air breaks startle my out of my trance and I crack another beer as my heart races.
>Start up battle field !, first match is fort de voux.
>I am running the haut atoumatic with 1903 pistol and limpet charge.
>Put charge on wall in D base, blows hole into wall
>Scrubs never saw it coming.
>13 beers deep now, almost to level 89.
>heh
Wake up in a culvert with some street urchin. cans of beans and used condowms strewn about. Walk back to apartment.Log in
> Level 90.
>You tell me how 2017 is going ;)
>>
>>36953760
Look it up, it is fairly easily to extract nicotine from pipe tobacco.
>>
>>36953184
2001, 2011, and 2015 were the worst. Relatives dying, losing my only friends, health issues. Odd numbered years are usually bad for me I don't know why. 2016 was decent after 2015, this year has been kinda bad so far but not horrifically bad.
>>
>>36953775
ay at least you got a descriptive mindset going

doing something as little as hanging out at the coffee shop by yourself for an hour or two can help you feel accompanied, even eavesdropping on other peoples conversations
>>
>>36953779
>Look it up, it is fairly easily to extract nicotine from pipe tobacco.

but why would it kill you?
>>
>>36953184
I've had two girlfriends, but I started dating a girl around February. She ended things between us around a month ago because she said she isn't emotionally ready for a relationship. She was the first girl that I actually really liked inside and out, I only dated the other girls for lustful reasons. It's still eating me alive and I want to talk to her but I don't want to pressure her too much. I feel like absolute death
>>
>>36953739
>paid hourly
why? only kids and entry level positions get hourly wage. i don't make less money if we don't do anything at work, that would be fucking retarded.

my wife bought herself a nice bag just last week. i'm more focused on getting something for my mom for this weekend.
>>
File: 1492729023762.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492729023762.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>36953184
I'm 20 and for me 2003-2011 were fantastic (especially 2004 and 2009-2010) and though I've been friendless since 2008 (still am today ;_;) video games helped me cope with the loneliness (eventually dropped them when I turned 18), in 2012-2013 things got less fun (finished school but still had classes to complete and I was given extra ones by mistake so I lost a whole fucking year I'll never get back), in 2014 my shit started to get fucked up (no comment), in 2015 my shit got absolutely fucked up (became NEET and other stuff I won't mention), in 2016 I kept getting my shit fucked up but I started to fix it. 2017, as expected (I was literally waiting for it), marked a new beginning, 4/5 so far. In 2018 I'll become the person I've wished to be since 2013.

Also, does anyone else writes details on memorable stuff (good or bad, ex.: "February: discovered X", "April: turned X y.o., met Y", "June: traveled to X", "November: did X, did Y, did Z") that happened for the months that you can recall for each year? I started doing this on my phone a while ago, it's comfy.
>>
2005 was the nadir.

This year has been okay so far. Just okay.
>>
it's alright compared to 2015. that was THE shit year for me.
>>
>>36953987
yeah sure, get something for your mom
but if the lack of sex is becoming a thing in your relationship, chances are likely that it's only going to get worse, you're getting used to each other and gotta spark that shit up with a surprise.

As for your wife buying her own stuff.. That's alright, but it makes a big difference when you surprise her with it, and if she doesn't like it then just return it.

you'd be sure to get some succ
>>
>>36953184
Nope that honor goes to 2014 which I will not talk about. 2017 so far a little disappointing, was expecting anime to become real since that was a big campaign promise, at least we ain't dead though(yet)
>>
>>36953832
Are you dense, it's poison, they literally use it as pesticide
>>
>>36954155
I don't blame you, 2017 has been my worse and I'd definitely not want to talk about it either

Some shit can get way out of hand man..
>>
>>36954275
>2017 has been my worse and I'd definitely not want to talk about it either
Talk about it. I want to know.
>>
I hit rock bottom in January, yeah. On the plus side, it can only get better.
>>
>>36954333
LOL now I want to talk about it..

But no, however.. I'll say that it happened in January 24th, was insanely traumatizing and that I've lost my sense of reality.

It involves some bitch, and she said she'd be back for me next year

>>36954365
*not this guy btw*
>>
File: _pepe _comfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
_pepe _comfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>36953184
It's the best fucking year of my life, it's the year I started my own business if I manage to not fuck it up I'll never be a wagie again

>>36954030
>Also, does anyone else writes details on memorable stuff

I do it too, there's a file in my hd named memories, it's far from being a diary since I only register the most important events of my life
>>
I worsen my cocaine and alcohol addiction

>also got stabbed and I think the trauma from it has ruined my psych
>>
>>36953604
fuck are you me? I tried the nicotine thing, only got a stomach ache and violent vomiting. Fuck, it tasted so gross I can vividly remember that burning shit.
>>
File: R14kkDj.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
R14kkDj.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>36953184
>2015
>lost nan and pop

>2016
>lost my other nan

>2017
>lost my job

I wonder what I'll lose next year
>>
>>36954472
What is it? Did a girl touch your Pepe on that day or something
>>
>>36953184
I got a gf. But I'm just not happy. She's out of my league and I'm afraid she's gunna cheat on me. I never show her that side of me tho.
>>
>>36954910
close, but far worse..
It was all my fault too
>>
>>36954983
go on........

ori....
>>
File: breadhead.jpg (118KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
breadhead.jpg
118KB, 550x733px
>>36955150
she was waiting for me to make a move, and I didn't.

there's way more to it, way way more.

but I'll stop there, don't tempt me
>>
>>36955283
Go on man...I'm about to go to sleep but I need to know....
>>
>>36953184
I'd say 2016 was worse since I spent most of it as a neet. 2017 will either end in military or suicide so at least something will happen.
>>
>>36953184
>December 31
>11:59
>get a ring on the ol' cellphone
>mfw I found out my grandpa just died

really shitty way to start out the year.
>>
>>36955405
fine, but I fucking hate this

so, I'm 19, I've been a virgin for the longest time, haven't had a friend to talk to in years and never been hugged, held hands all that shit..

I noticed that during one of my night school classes, I was really fixated on my teacher, and I caught that she was pretty slutty because of how she talked to other students.

the other students were dumb as shit so she eventually gave up on them, but unlike them, I put some effort into my work and started to flirt with her along with that..

so it's been about 4 months of this once-a-week class, and it's on exam day

the exam was 3 hours and everyone was allowed to leave after 1 hour, everyone left except for this 1 bitch who took 2 and a half fucking hours

during the time this last bitch was suppose to leave, my teacher approaches me and looking back, I suppose she wanted me to feel her up subtly, but I was too fucking nervous to even face in her direction

so after the last bitch leaves, we just ended up having a conversation for half an hour which I still loved because I never had the chance to talk to another human being in so long

this other fucking teacher walks in and they confirm the date they were going to fuck right in front of me which freaked me the fuck out because the entire time I was getting crazed with a sense of deja vu

so the other cunt teacher leaves and we talk for the last time before she has to go back to signing our exams

I'm on the verge of tears and I could tell by her facial expression that she knew I was fucked up

so after I asked, she said that she'd be back next year

during this time, this one hot girl I've somewhat known for 2 years is starting to hint that she wants me to talk to her, while I want to, I don't want to end up cheating on her with my teacher either so I'm trying to lead her on until then

there's still a big chunk missing but that's most of it
>>
>>36955547
holy shit man that's fucking crazy man wow that story is fucking insane!!!!!...not really

Very disappointing.
>>
>>36953184
It's been pretty bad so far but beating 2016 will be a hard task.
>>
>>36956251
yeah it's just being a fucking cuck

but yeah, I think I might be schizophrenic now, if you lived it and had my thoughts during the entire 5 months.. it's bad bad bad
>>
>>36955547
haha you remind me of a friend I used to have, also had a crush on the teacher and liked to poop in weird places
>>
>>36956422
I wish I had the nerve to shit in odd places

maybe then I could've fucked her that day

but until then.. I'm just gonna have to way until next January or something..

she has her FB and instagram account under a different name, I honestly have no idea how I managed to find her profile.

But if she doesn't come, I'm telling as many of her friends that she's been fucking around with teachers and students.
>>
>>36956466
way..

wait*
>>
>>36956466
>I wish I had the nerve to shit in odd placesmaybe then I could've fucked her that day
Ooh that's great use that.
>>
>>36953184
>expelled from college
>spent a night in jail and looking at more
>broke 2 bones

Probably
>>
File: thotalarm.jpg (13KB, 251x315px) Image search: [Google]
thotalarm.jpg
13KB, 251x315px
>>36956532
lol she wouldn't care, I'm pretty sure she was into me also, I'd catch her mimicking me a few times, this one time we walked into each other and she had this really high voice and was all excited to see me. fuck, I've never had such an emotional impact on someone before, it wasn't even anything that special

I kinda feel bad for her since she even has a boyfriend

she's so nice and I genuinely like her too, I just want her to be happy, but if she's out here fucking the entire school then some shit must be happening with her head

never fall in love with a thot, that shit is emotional suicide
>>
>>36956606
That's rough, I spend a night in jail once a year on average, 2 last year. Boys at the station know my face. Indecent exposure, public intoxication, possession of an illegal weapon
>>
>>36956606
why'd you get expelled? that's fucked
>>
>>36956648
got any stories?

goewpgw
>>
>>36956648
It was much worse at the beginning(first time in jail), but as night rolled around some native american guy came in there and I talked with him for awhile which made things much better. I wanted to dick with the phone system but that shits so loud.

Once morning came some guy who was acting crazy last night got moved into the cell, he was VERY talkative and had evidently been in prison for like 8 years for armed robbery.

I'd feel better about the whole thing if I'd actually done something wrong.
>>
>>36956688
Not much to tell. Get drunk and doing too much ketamine and crawling home on the street, call them gay and shit, try to tunnel my way out in the night cell. Made like an inch of progress from the previous guy. Walked out with my ketamine still in my wallet, fuckers must've thought I was a just a crazy hobo
>>
>>36956648
Whats was the illegal weapon?
>>
>>36956674
Because I told them about a computer security problem they should fix in the hopes it would have helped me get an IT position there. All my teachers loved me and I was getting all A's. Now I sit at home thinking about violence all day.
>>
>>36956787
Just a knife, europe man you know
>>
>>36956824
LOL WHAT IS THAT??

that sounds like horse shit, and they really didn't reason with that? fucking lame

Just don't go acting on that violence
>>
>>36957053
Yes, yes they did. To anyone who understands computers:
>college uses shitty cms software called jenzabar
>jenzabar is garbage with poor xss protection
>but wait there's more!
>jenzabar includes a shitty file manager called moxiemanager
>moxiemanager uses a whitelist of safe extensions you can upload to the server
>moxiemanager also let's you upload and unpack zip files.....
>but where are the files(if they're even accessible by iis at all)?
>moxiemanager gives you a location but toured like one more folder name to directly hit your "bad" file with a request
>there is some script called like getfile.aspx which takes a file name/location parameter called "f", simple supply it with just a / which triggers a 500 error and because me dumb it faggots with verbose error messages gives you the full path of the script (which gives you that folds name we needed)
>put file with a "bad" extension in a zip and then totally bypass the security
>even the guest account can do this

I won't, even if I wasn't crippled and had access to preferable weapons I wouldn't for other reasons(or so I say now anyway). I won't forget them.

>make their computers more secure
>be rewarded with expulsion, pointless loan debt, criminal charges, having my parents home raided(3 broken doors), having everything I cared about taken away, all the mental stress this causes when I had mental problems already, it will just get worse

Fuck the USA and their garbage society. I've even got similar security problems fixed on the county and cities fucking website.
>>
>>36953572
first post best post

as per usual, originally
>>
Every year is the worst year. Nothing has happened like usual
>>
>thrown out of school
>Thrown out of home
>disowned by parents
>Been rejected by women to some degree over 2 dozen times
>Living in a shithole
>Shit grades in community college

I'm saving up to by a revolver with six shots. I'm going to load three bullets in and play some 50/50 Russian roulette. If God wants me to stay here, I shall be delivered. If not, I had nothing to live for anyways.
>>
>>36957661
>Russian roulette
I've always wanted to do that. looks fun. Won't do 50/50 though
>>
File: shutting down.jpg (22KB, 770x619px) Image search: [Google]
shutting down.jpg
22KB, 770x619px
>>36953184
I know that feel. Ever since 2007 it's all been downhill. Every year gets worse than the last.
>>
File: 1461881526496.jpg (552KB, 1834x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1461881526496.jpg
552KB, 1834x1440px
Yes old friend from teenage days od'd on heroin and died few days ago. Sister od'd 5 times in the past 2 months found her 3 of the times thought she was dead. Thankfully shes ok now as shes the only person i talk too.

Ran into people from highschool fucking spilled spaghetti all over the place. Finally coming to terms that there is no possible way for me to be happy in any sort of friendship or relationship. Impossible for me too connect with anyone, used to think i just never found my "clique". Im most likely an autist.
Im also an ugly shit literally had a 300 pound black girl from my highschool say "bye ugly boy" when she was saying bye to eveyone there. Didnt even know my name despite me knowing her since 1st grade.

I also lost my job and have been non stop drinking everyday.
I really just need to find another anime i can get completely lost in for a while. As i think that is the only time i am ever happy.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.