[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf agrees to let me lick her butthole this evening >fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: for why purpose.jpg (39KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
for why purpose.jpg
39KB, 540x581px
>gf agrees to let me lick her butthole this evening
>fucking yes so excited
>hold one babe i gotta go to the bathroom. i havent pooped all day
>she proceeds to take the hugest water plopping shit ive ever heard come out of her

Why do bitches DO THIS SHIT!?
>>
she's testing your love for her OP.
>>
>>36953155
I don't think you're really into it fampai just throw in the towel and go back to missionary.
Leave the butt stuff to the real perverts.
>>
>>36953155
It shouldn't phase you. You know poo comes out of there. Tell her to clean up then bend her over and go to town my man.
>>
Would you have rather she held it in and you got mud on your tongue?
>>
why wouldn't she have a quick shower afterwards?

why do you have such shit taste?
>>
>>36953155
Can you keep us updated on the butt eating?
>>
>>36954216
>why do you have such shit taste?
Gee I wonder why
>>
Postpone it until tomorrow. Fucking start an argument if she tries to weasel her way out of it.
>>
>gf

originally stopped reading there
>>
Why are you surprised you fucker? It's an asshole, it has one job. Just because it's next to the other hole doesn't mean it's a good idea to put your tongue in it.
>>
>>36954396
because bitches do this shit
>>
>>36953155
She wants to compare how good of a job you do to how she cleans it normally. If you leave it spotless, you might be doing this often.
>>
>>36954428
How is it not a good idea to tongue the anus? You're a normie and probably gay or something and need to fucking leave here.
>>
>>36953155
Are you made that she didn't want to save her wet shits for your mouth? This post confuses me op.
>>
>>36954494
>probably gay
don't you think he'd be into that tho?
>>
>>36954494
I don't want shit on my tongue
>>
>>36954396
(346 upvotes) (Reddit Gold)
>>
EREN!

NIGETTE!!!
>>
>>36953155
op you're supposed to clear it out before doing sexy stuff with it
otherwise she might get poop on you
as long as she wipes it and a little bit in it and washes it a bit it's fine
it's not like there will be shit clinging to it (hopefully)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.