[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 8th grade History Teacher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Unknown-2.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>Be me, now in 9th grade
>One year ago
>Have annoying af liberal History Teacher
>There was an entire fucking week dedicated to the history of feminism and the teacher kept trying to indoctrinate us into her point of view
>One time I tried to dismiss the wage gap with actual facts and got detention
>She grades leniently, so I still got an easy A
>On the school website, her profile pictures is her with her husband, holding a baby
>The baby look to be about 1 year old.
> Apparently that baby ended up dying the year before
>She was having another baby during last year which ended up being a miscarriage.
>She took a maternity leave for the last part of my 8th grade year.
>Ironic, because she said that most women don't stop working because they have a baby in her list of "facts"
>gets email from school administration.
>That baby was a miscarriage too.
>fuck
> I actually felt bad for a liberal for the first time
>She lost 3 babies in 2 years
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>post comments about any time that you actually unironically felt bad for a liberal, it should be interesting.
>>
>Now in 9th grade

moooooooods
>>
>Be me, now in 9th grade

MODS
O
D
S
>>
Why do kids even come here
>>
File: 1463982894878.jpg (1MB, 1125x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1463982894878.jpg
1MB, 1125x1004px
>>36953114
You sincere mate?
>>
If you really are a 9th grader, I ask that you please leave this place, specifically /r9k/. This board will eat you alive. I know you'll probably not quit 4chan since no one does, so at least go back to /b/ or wherever you kids hang out on this site. For your sake, leave this board and never come back.
>>
OP quick verify that you aren't actually underaged before you get banned
Unless you are underaged then leave
>>
>>36953999
Trips of truth

Origami
>>
>>36953114
>now in 9th grade

MODS

MODS

MODS

UNDERAGE B&
>>
>>36953114
You asshole, could've easily played it off like you are 18, you deserve the ban you get :^)
>>
>>36953114
You're in ninth grade? That's like 14 years old... what are you doing on 4chan, let alone /r9k/? What are you doing in life? Enjoy your ban, it's for your own good.
>>
>>36953114
realisedd that they too are victims of the political elite who groomed them and fabricated hardship into their lives to make them easy to control.
i dont really have a lot of empathy becsue im really self centered but thats as close i get
>>
>>36953114
kid please get off of here. This place will fill you with hate. Get out while you can.
>>
File: truth.png (234KB, 1798x713px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
234KB, 1798x713px
>>36953999
Kid, please get out of here. We're not joking, not because this place is inappropriate, but because this place will fill you with hate and will change you and your outlook on life fundamentally.

Please promise me, promise me you'll leave! Become a normie chad and be happy with your life.
Don't let this place ruin you, as it did us
>>
9th graders belong on /b/ or /mu/
>>
>>36953114
Get off this board before it kills you.

You need to leave now. You don't realize what you're fucking with here. This place will literally flay you alive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.