[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other robots keep a diary? I just started one today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: o-DIARY-facebook.jpg (489KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DIARY-facebook.jpg
489KB, 2000x1000px
Any other robots keep a diary?
I just started one today.
>>
I started one like a year ago then I realized I had nothing worthwhile to write about except my own depression and loneliness. Lasted about a week before I gave up.
>>
>>36952770
Diary for what purpose?
>>
File: 1434241603335.png (19KB, 336x330px) Image search: [Google]
1434241603335.png
19KB, 336x330px
>>36952770
>be me
>start to write diary
>add a few new entries everyday
>three month later
>read it up
>it's about a delusionnal faggot who has recently put himself into so much shit that he should be put in jail and khs
>delete it and never write another entry
>>
>>36952770
I used to keep a dream journal but never an actual diary because >>36952874

>>36952918
I know those retrospective cringe feels
>tfw some of your notes were on your phone and you lose your phone
>tfw someone probably found it and read them and knows how much of a dumbass I am
>>
>>36952770
I rarely write in mine, it's full of miserable thoughts. Would be really embarrassing if anyone ever read it, whiny special snowflake.
>>
>>36952770
I thought about starting one but then I thoughr what's the point? My life is as uneventful as it gets and it's not like my feelings or ideas have any value. I did keep diaries when I was in high school because at least some stuff happened that at that time I thought it was worth recording. But after reading them some years later I only cringed and thrown them away.
>>
>>36952770
I started writing a diary/journal back in august and have done an entry on average once every 3 days. I love looking back on my thoughts from months and months ago to see how my life has changed. Good memories, stuff I wish I'd never have to relive again, and numerous things that I shouldn't tell anyone. If I lose it or something happens to it, I'll be genuinely upset.
>>
Had one since March 2015. It's interesting to see my downward spiral, but after a certain point it's pointless to write "Browsed 4chan" again.
>>
File: 1494437152621.png (210KB, 387x511px) Image search: [Google]
1494437152621.png
210KB, 387x511px
>Had to delete over 60 recordings of me because as time went on I can hear my mental state collapsing into itself
>went through five recordings in detail on how I would stuff bodies into my fridge for later use
>also deleted my fap folder and regretted it a week later losing over two years of gore material, even the High Definition ISIS execution videos.

I need help.
>>
>>36952972
well at least you can tell yourself that most people would write uninteresting/unrelevant things
>>
>>36953094
Exact reason of why I don't delete or get rid of anything. I never know how much value something has to me until it's gone. Also I have a fear of regret so that is another reason
>>
I write whenever I'm extremely low and melancholic in my depression and somehow feeling up to wasting time writing. Unfortunately, it's a pointless affair, as no one will ever read it and it's just pure shitty sadness with no redeeming emotion but the lack thereof.
>>
>>36952770
I had one, well a couple if you count the livejournal blogs from like 2002.

But my first real diary was when I went on a month-long college trip to South America and the teachers recommended that we all have one just as a way to deal with whatever stress we might have and as a way to look back on fond memories.

The difference between a diary and a blog post is that a diary is for yourself. it's not clickbait.

>>36952874
>>36952892
>>36952979
>>this entire thread actually

Writing down your daily thoughts is very therapeutic. You're literally getting your feelings out. Even if you're a NEET that does nothing all day you can still write your thoughts and feelings down.

And that "wow I was such a cringey kid" thing is good. It shows that you've grown as a person. It gives you an outside perspective on your own self, even if you look at your diary entry from just last week or even the day before. You can go "why was I in a bad mood, why was I thinking that" etc.
>>
I recently started writing in a diary, but after one month of entries, I looked back and saw how boring and repetitive every day was, which really fucked me up a bit for a while. I then made a commitment to do something new everyday as possible so I can write it down.

So far things are looking bright.
>>
>>36953481
I might try to do something productive every day instead of something new. Thanks for the idea anon.
>>
Yes, but I ran out of pages. I'm with my second now
>>
Why the fuck would I run the risk of someone finding hard evidence to use against me?
>>
>>36954103
That's the fun of it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.