[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /still runs around the house making pew pew shwing noises

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

File: 1492424271327.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492424271327.png
1MB, 900x1200px
Who /still runs around the house making pew pew shwing noises fantasizing about something/ here?
>>
I'm 22, live with my brother, have a job/pay rent, and still do this and get excited as fuck when I'm home alone so I can.
I have like eight or nine running narratives in my head where I act out basically every action of the main, side, and antagonist characters, and it all plays in my head like a cool action movie.
I voice the dialogue, make sound effects with my mouth, all of it. My "sessions" usually last for about 15 minutes
>>
is she 18 yet? so hot.
>>
>>36952669
Also, nearly every time I listen to music, I pretend I'm playing in a talent show at my high school, or in a music video that's uploaded to normiebook for all my fake e-pals to see. I'm usually the vocalist/guitarist, but I act out every band member's little spotlight moment when the camera shows them doing something in a music video
>>
File: 1489559111246.jpg (73KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489559111246.jpg
73KB, 334x250px
Looks like there is no rest for the weary.
>>
>>36952669
Please describe them
I have like four narratives
One is basically Megaman
One is based on R-Type
One is high-fantasy and the other one is a mecha setring
>>
File: 1490814349523-k.jpg (166KB, 852x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1490814349523-k.jpg
166KB, 852x1130px
>Home alone as always
>Put on some music
>Grab gun, make sure it's unloaded
>Go from different parts of home, clearing rooms and pretending I'm a lone operator defusing a hostage situation in a night club

Pretty comfy. Decent cardio as well
>>
>>36952789
So, I have a weird fixation on meta humans/humans with accelerated physiological processes and enhanced capabilities, without being overly powerful.

Basically, the character I envision most often is an amalgamation of abilities from characters in my favorite fictional media.
>Rapid cellular regeneration
>enhanced bioelectric conductivity allows him to do Lightning Blade from Naruto
>Has the Lunar Staff from Ninja Gaiden 2
>Wears a sort of jacket cloak, the one Jill wears in Resident Evil 5 while brainwashed
>Is extremely skilled in hand2hand combat, rarely uses guns
>doesn't kill mooks, just incapacitates, but assassinates their bosses

and he just gets hired by rival evil baddies to take out each other, while dealing with people trying to capture him and study his abilities
>>
File: Fat cunt.png (770KB, 629x870px) Image search: [Google]
Fat cunt.png
770KB, 629x870px
What would mommy think if she saw you running around making weird noises?
>>
>>36952901
>Ciara's future at 35
how horrifying
>>
>Randomly realize I live alone now
>Put on fast exciting song
>Run around house fighting invisible enemies with my Megaman arm cannon
>Rescue innocent civilians
>Save 3.14qt from evil Chad
>Kiss on the cheek.jpg
Super fighting robot indeed
>>
File: Sisters and mom.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters and mom.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
What if you play pew pew with mommy and your sisters outside?
>>
>>36953141
>she reminds me of snake in this
>>
File: ogremaxdestroyer.jpg (131KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
ogremaxdestroyer.jpg
131KB, 640x361px
Ahh, a new Eliza thread! Just what i've been looking for. I actually created this new rig all with parts I bought at a very low price off Ebay.

This bad boy is equiped to run over ~23,000 personal servers all with interchanging IP's to report these threads

Enjoy the bombarding of reports onto each of your cringy clingy pathetic beta posts, as I have now automated the shut down of these threads.
>>
>>36952669
>>36952879
>>36952943

this thread is reaching peak comfy levels, keep this up
>>
>>36953249
Topkek
It doesn't work like that
>>
H-help me, anon! They are pew pewing me to death! ekk!
>>
File: Sisters3.jpg (178KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters3.jpg
178KB, 960x720px
But mom, I don't want to be outside, I want to shitpost in my loser chat fanclub with my loser friends. Ugh this is such a drag!
>>
File: theds55555.jpg (86KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
theds55555.jpg
86KB, 720x720px
>when your better looking sister who is a furry is not a mental retarded child like you
Feels good man. Katie will be such a good girl while Ciara slurps up nigger cocks in Philly to get by.
>>
>>36953259
Actually have to get to sleep early, but if the thread is still somehow still up in six hours, I'll write out some of the specific story arcs of my guy.
>>
>>36953399
The thread won't be up for that long
>>
>>36953438
>>36953399

i'll make a new thread, my manchild feels are more important than orbiter drama
>>
>>36953497
OP here, I didn't know this cunt was famous and only posted her for attention
>>
>>36952620
Oh yeah. I have all these twisted scenarios in my head where I avert a terrorist attack or some shit like that and mentally prepare myself for any scenario I can think of involving guns. Like I imagine getting shot and finish of with a one liner "aloha snackbar bitch" and then instead of tending to my own wounds I tend to the civilian victims and then Trump gives me a key to the city and lets me bang his daughter, anyway I got off track
>>
>>36952620
I still fantasize like crazy but I keep that shit in my head mostly
>>
>>36952620
is her name carrie?
>>
I like to walk around on all fours sometimes and pretend I'm a mechanized spider unit attacking enemies. Sometimes I flap my hands around in a rotary motion and pretend to be a v22 osprey as well.
>>
File: Mom2.png (648KB, 618x821px) Image search: [Google]
Mom2.png
648KB, 618x821px
Come on, anon. Come play pew pew with mommy.
>>
>>36953761
She's gross would not RP mommy son with
>>
File: Mom4.png (678KB, 569x846px) Image search: [Google]
Mom4.png
678KB, 569x846px
>>36953780
Oh anon, don't be that way with mommy. What if I give you a nice stroke at the Mets game?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.