[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayo, why do white boys like black girls now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: wmbf.jpg (96KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
wmbf.jpg
96KB, 640x426px
Ayo, why do white boys like black girls now?
>>
>>36952468
My dude that nigger is clearly a 50yo MtF tranny. Delete this
>>
>>36952468
Because the white race is irredeemably fucked beyond all repair. So why fight a losing battle?
>>
File: tumblr_oix7jdUURK1vev8gfo1_500.jpg (78KB, 480x473px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oix7jdUURK1vev8gfo1_500.jpg
78KB, 480x473px
>>36952468
Because they realized that white men with black women is the purest love of all.
>>
>>36952468
I wish I had grown up in this shill era instead of the last shill era.
>>
>>36952468

Cuyz white girls are cunts who've done everything in their power to deter their own men from even talking to them.

Just look at the reputations of men in real white (or in some cases, formerly white) countries.

England, Germany, Sweden.
We have reputations for never bothering with our women, taking months even, to ask a cunt out.
Why?
Because they are cunts. Hateful, spiteful cunts.
Who'll labell us creepy for trying, and not "real men" when we don't. Any excuse to lash out.

This is why we have immigration problems too.
They will try to flood the countries with men who don't realise how shit they are yet.

Black girls, however, unless they are american, haven't drunk the jewish kool aid that is third wave feminism. As a result, they are not hateful, they, get this, are nice.

tl dr; White girls spend decades telling us to notice them for their personalities, we finally did.
>>
>>36952992
>implying anyone is pathetic enough to actually think this
>>
Guess I'll ask here since my thread got meme'd to death:

How do I, as a light brown guy, better attract black girls?
>>
>>36953480
Obviously by killing yourself.
>>
File: feelslikeshit.jpg (66KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
feelslikeshit.jpg
66KB, 482x427px
>>36953480
>brown
Depends

Are you nigger brown, or race-mixing, euro aesthetic but brown skin?

anyways black woman are in the lowest part of the food chain, just be confident, but being race-mixed with euro features you are pretty exotic and in a good place in the dating game

>tfw my brother has the perfect straight black silk hair, facial features and body shape of a euro man ( except for big lips ) with brown skin and attracts cuties 24/7, meanwhile I am white as fuck but look like a nigger in every single way with shitty hair
>>
>>36952468
Race mixing will result in a half cast baby. If that baby winds up with a white when it's older, the concurrent baby will be 1/4 black. Think of it as race filtration. They're doing God's work.
>>
>>36953746
I'm actually a quadroon myself. My natural complexion is olive but I tend to tan easily and retain them for a good while. I guess I fit the second category, I've been mistaken for Latino and Arab(usually when I don't shave) multiple times.
>>
Because by now some black folks have pulled themselves out of slums and ghettos enough to be in the same circles as white folks. And some black girls are really cute, so now there's cute girls in a culture that's very multi-cultural, so no real race issues preventing the black girl from being with the white guy.

tldr; niggaz jumped the hurdles so nothing separates them from whites
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.