[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stacy feels.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 007808.jpg (184KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
007808.jpg
184KB, 1280x1280px
why do people want fame?

>get famous
>can't enjoy any music because you know them personally so you can't even fantasize about sweet people singing to you because they have either hit on you before or you know them like the back of your hand (and you get where they come from.) / have been with them many times

i miss when this never used to happen. rip elementary. hahahaha :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSpvSGXfhY

either that or you know them and you all sing the song together or 1 on 1.. and then a memory is attached so while you hear it everywhere, listening to it brings back all these memories or you could just hit them up and go out and have them sing it to you live. ahh :)

wellllll
yes

when everything doesn't become out of reach
and you know them personally,
fuck that fantasy is ruined!

cannot watch MVs anymore at all for anyone.

someone link me to some classical lolol
>>
This is the post a schizophrenic makes when they don't take their pills
>>
So that's why you're here - r9k is its own universe, and gives you the fantasy you're craving but cannot get from the mainstream.

Have you tried reading a good fantasy book?
>>
have been with them many times irl*
not sleeping with, but together and such. personal, family-level

>>36952105
LOL no. i'm not that kitty bunny weirdo! haha.

and i have nobody to relate these feels with so it does make me a robot. and it's not schizo - i do know person in vid but i can't say much / give out evidence otherwise that could end up somewhere. (small circle.)

anyway this world isf ucking way too small.
>>
>>36952132
no r9k is a nightmare, doesn't provide any fantasy. anonymity i guess?

it's like, when your inbox has been jam packed for years and people know who you are and everything blabla, sometimes it's good to be a nobody once in a while. among other things not related to myself, not gonna get into how i got here.

r9k or this place doesn't provide anything. i just farm memes

but yeah it is nice to get away from the light sometimes? even though you can choose to be away from it irl, sometimes just seeing people freak out over it or try os hard to keep up to stay in it / be so immersed, and then the little sub plankton groupies and everyone down the chain, it just gets blah to watch and i like to step away.
>>
>>36952083
Who fantasizes about stupid shit like what you described?
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>36952177
>>36952132
>>36952083
Stop using google translate.
>>
but yeah i'm saying you know how sometimes you listen to a song and the boy's voice is so nice and the song lyrics are perfect, the production, and you imagine he's talking to you?!?! LMAO

well IT CAN'T HAPPEN when your friends make all the fucking international bangers. its like. i cant even enjoy the songs that are super bomb because

well i know them
so i can't think about the lyrics
or attach them to myself

i have to think about who they are
and like.. their real mode, not their on a movie screen mode.

and then im just like damnit now i cant listen to this while im studying or working out WTF :(
>>
>>36952083
That's why you make your own music dumb cunt. Or get better taste.
>>
imagine if you know justin bieber
if you listen to his song, you'll be like omggg love!! <3 <3 wow i want to meet a guy like that <333 hes so cool hes talking to me <333333 (not in a schizo way but obviously like a cool girl fantasy way yadaydada)

but if you see justin afterschool and in the studio and with your friend group and one on one and you contact him and he's like
an everyday average joe to you now

when you listen to it, you can't listen to him and place IRL him out of the picture.

does that make sense ? :(
>>
OK I DIDNT WANT TO TALK THIS MUCH

SOMEONE POST STACY/CHAD FEELS SO I CAN VENT ANONYMOUSLY GOSH and not talk about this feel!
>>
>>36952177

>r9k is a nightmare

For you it's an anonymous window into other lives.
>>
>>36952208
>overly attached stacy links every song to the singer's RL persona

>>36952225
What's wrong with being an average Joe? Can't be on edge all the time to do something phenomenal, otherwise one would break down before he/she knows it.
>>
itt: post chad/stacy feels only those will understand.
>>
Not a Chad feel but I want to contribute

>stood up and walked away
>>
>>36952251
yeah people i wouldn't ever talk or look at irl. lol. they're fucking insane.

sorry but all of this is a mess. like really boipucci? fucking BOY penis FEMININE WHAT?! ugh. this place is hell and even worse.

>>36952252
not saying average joe is bad, but i'm saying you're really really really really familiar with them (like close friend). agh i can't take away their real personalities away from their on-screen personas. i mean i appreciate them both, but like.. when they sing about ROMANTIC SHIT IT BECOMES WEIIIRID AHSDFAHSD;FLKJASD;LFKJADSF AHHH!! !:(((((((

lmao haha :( omg :(

idk its like whether you dislike or like someone, you can't stop letting your real feelings get in the way of how they are as an artist. you feel? :o
>>
like lets say you hate zico
then everytime he puts out an MV
you're like UGH WHAT THE FUCK
cannot like this shit

but if you hadn tknown him, maybe youd like it. you know? idk.

or like if your friend directs the videos, you start analyzing shit like appreciating the detail and you see influence of yours and youre not sure whether to be flattered or like hmmmmmm you totally got this from ___ hahahaha

its good but idk lskdjf im just not even talking rn sorry im so hungry bye XD
>>
or maybe you like another guy
and he puts out a song and that summer you guys are like lalalalalalla

then you reject him and yeahh he gets a little sad :((

then time passes and that song is still banging and he's on the airwaves

them whe n his song comes on
you have to flip the channel. or like
just feel ... idk i dont even feel i hvae to flip it immediately lmao :(

alright no more.
>>
>>36952300

We really aren't so different, other than social status.

We toil but you don't need to. It's the brave new world.
>>
>>36952367
i don't really care about social status honestly

just saying, niche feels. fuck 1984. also thumbs up on huxley.
>>
>>36952300
>>36952319
>>36952357

Yeah we get it...

You can't bring yourself to like it because you can't see him as an artist and know where he got his material from.
>>
>>36952391
those are 2 diff people. one is the artist himself and the other is the director / creator of celeb MVs.

but yeah theres a lot of 'em so i was just picking random examples. just something like that =p :p
>>
alright chad feels
>when you

well actually this is a stacy feel too.

>when you're walking down campus and can barely walk down a strip of land without stopping every 2-3 seconds because everyone says hi and comes up to you hahahahahahaa. omg :( !!! :D
>>
>>36952389

Your niche feels are very cozy though.

Often I watch people stream video games on twitch tv to listen to them talk and play games.
>>
You're doing a good thing, even if you don't see it that way.

People look up to you and your friends. Those music videos that you can't accept because you know the artist personally... there's many people out there that enjoy it, dream about it and think it's the best thing ever yet.

You and your friends live a carefully sheltered life so the masses can observe you and dream of living.
>>
>>36952438
haha aw, thanks. i guess it is. it's nice to have people who understand you. it's funny how the masses can be alienating (when you think you're above them or you're into a certain artistry), so when you're together with a group of friends or people who appreciate / know a certain subject, it can be very very super cozy :)

also it helps that none of us really care about the fame, and we're together because of interests and who we are / liking each other. it's great. and being able to support one another!! :)

/ looking forward to things <3

>>36952635
i didn't do anything but yes i admire them - i'm not doing anything anymore because i step out but still contact with them, and i do like that they create good music for others to hear. it's funny because you have to kind of make it digest-able or eat-able for people to absorb, so their taste acclimates and they can slowly get tuned in into the good stuff. like you can't turn someone into vinyl digging / crate digging immediately at first time. they might have to hear a real good sample first and then slowly start digging and exploring for themselves.

>>36952635
that was really sweet. the last sentence - thanks. sometimes i wish people just shut off social media because i hate seeing people so wrapped up in it sometimes. if they enjoy it, that's fine.. but i can tell there's an element that's just so stupid about it. (not gonna get into that rn) like extremely useless. if i didn't delete my social media on accident, iprobably would still be stuck in that ungodly loop hahahaha :)

>>36952438
games are the comfiest! and you should try mukbang lmao that's similar ot twitch i think :) but yes. nothing can replace world of warcraft cozy OMG. or neopets ahh!
>>
>>36952752
Vanilla WoW is still going strong in S. Korea?
>>
>>36952801
cannot compute

let this thread die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiQunMgbYAo rest in peace
>>
>>36952899
omg i literally want to dl this to my phone or find it and learn all the movements like this babyboi and put the top down roll down all windows and drive freeee singing this and dancing at the top of my lungs

i'm going to!!!!! fast n furious ft. me 8) (cute edition)
>>
Wtf is this thread is someone rping?
>>
>>36953029
ye

derailed after a few posts in
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.