[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For young robots or job seekers out there please dont fall for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

For young robots or job seekers out there

please dont fall for the same mistake i did and go working in a restaurant or the 'hospitality' field.

never have i suffered and lived through misery in my life more than this for minimum wage

4 more weeks and i'm finished with my one year contract, never again.
>>
>>36952007
How could you ever think that working at a restaurant would be a good idea? You can tell it's one of the shittiest jobs in the world just by walking into one
>>
>>36952070
empty promises by HR, carrot on a stick along with desperation.
>>
>>36952070
I work as a line cook because $12.25/hr there is better than minimum wage
>>
>>36952007
Never fucking planned on it.
>>
Why? The actual "work" is a joke, but you have to work with stacies and chads.
>>
line cook. it's a piece of fucking piss.
>>
>>36952070
I liked working at a pizza restaurant more than working at a grocery store.

>free meals
>free soda
>no dress code or uniform or hygiene standards besides a t shirt and washing your hands. No feminazi store manager telling me I have to get a haircut.
>no morning hours.

I only quit because I left to go to college.
>>
>>36952396
>work overtime during weekends, 6 days a week 50/70+ hours a week

it's literal slave work
>>
>>36952534

Yeah but the "work" is easy, trust me I've done real work outside.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2500x2500px
>>36952007
what to I do?
I'm this anon >>36951102
I don't care if it's torture, I have to be a wage
>>
>>36952007
Let me give you guys a list of robot approved jobs
>data entry
>IT
>system admin
>office admin

All these jobs are nice and comfy. You'll have to interact with people every once in a while, but it's not that bad
>>
>>36952570
honestly it all depends on the sous chef

if he's cool everything's cool

if he's a power tripping asshat with nothing going right in his life and sees himself as someone superior to his co-workers, then it's shit.
>>
>>36952644
Were talking about waiters you massive retard. They dont work with the the kitchen.
>>
>>36952580
>I don't care if it's torture

your future self will care, i have never worked in an office, but maybe working as an intern part-time will do the trick?
>>
>>36952688
you didn't mention that, yeah waiters don't do much other than try to look good for the customer.

on the other hand i'm in the kitchen, so yeah.
>>
>>36952688

waiters are usually chads, they got the job based on looks and social skills. Super easy job and they get tipped. The mexicans in the back working the line are doing all the real work, a lot rely on drugs to get through. Chad is usually the waiter and stacy hosts or is a waitress herself, piss easy jobs and yet they have the nerve to complain. The hours they work are a joke, I remember one stacy putting in these 6 hour shifts.
>>
>>36952733

I was a busboy, they kept promising they would let me wait tables but it never came. Then they hired this chad tier white guy and he leap frogged me right into the waiting position I was supposed to get. Walked out that day. It redpilled me on how important looks are.
>>
>>36952780
>walked out

do you get any penalties or anything of that sort because of this?

thinking of doing the same to be honest...
>>
>>36952744
being a waiter sucks fat cock. i was a waiter at olive garden for 3 months and walked out because i was on the verge of having an autistic meltdown after a particularly terrible day.

now im a host. its pretty gay being a male host but its easy as hell work.
>>
>>36952585
I have a shitty low level IT job. Pays $13.60 an hour. Pretty comfy and since it's easy and doesn't drain my energy I could honestly get a weekend job too if I wanted. Usually only about 2 hours of actual work in an 8 hour day. Low interaction with people, except my boss. Learn a few neat things about computers and such. Other robots should try it.
>>
>>36953277
and fwiw being a line cook didnt seem that bad, as long as youre good at multi-tasking.
>>
>>36952733
Who cares what you? Youre a retard
>>
File: 1490388601076.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1490388601076.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>36952780
>>36952744

Thank you for reminding me of me of looking for jobs and the jobs I took (which I posted them all in the wagecuck thread as greentexts).
>>
File: 1491969096765.gif (118KB, 510x419px) Image search: [Google]
1491969096765.gif
118KB, 510x419px
>>36952860
How many times have you heard on the news about a restaurant shutting down for lack of rent and the whole "employees found the doors locked..." thing? They didn't give them any warning, why should you?
>>
>>36953281

more info? how you got the job, experience, job title, duties, etc
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.