[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating ugly women.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 15

File: fml.jpg (430KB, 2248x924px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
430KB, 2248x924px
Is it right to break up with a girl for being not up to your standards and looking shit...

I mean how can this work long term I will always feel beta with her... Like I could have done better while people walk around with at least 5/10s

pic related.

What do I do?
>>
>>36950660
Literally both are 10/10
>>
>>36950660
know this is bait but she's beautiful
>>
>>36950679

I would rate the left at least 8/10, but the one on the right a fucking 10/10? I think 7/10 or 6/10 is more appropriate.
>>
File: oo.png (629KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
oo.png
629KB, 560x560px
>>36950679
Then you have no standards I am in Eastern europe maybe it is a country thing...

But it just makes me feel beta with her and seeing better looking women all the time.

Only thing that is good about my gf is her puff vulva and perfect innie but her nipples don't have good shape on her chest so not even those areas of her can be perfect.

I bet that other blonde has a innie and puff vulva to since those things are gentic but she probley has nicer nipples.

Pic related its two of my friends they twins here.. they very friendly with me maybe I could break up with my gf and make a move on one? I mean I like her personality but her looks are just dragging everything down.
>>
File: Not this time.png (293KB, 829x594px) Image search: [Google]
Not this time.png
293KB, 829x594px
>>36950660
I've never in my life seen such a beautiful woman.
>>
>>36950660
Shes cute anon, she deserves better than a boyfriend who would trash talk her online for "looking shit" which she dosent.. Whatever, troll thread, go fuck yourself
>>
File: KtxeVFM.jpg (88KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
KtxeVFM.jpg
88KB, 1080x1349px
>>36950693
and this is how we spot the kissless virgins.
People who latch onto anything remotely above average and put that pussy on a pedestal as beautiful.

OP should break up with the girl because the relationship won't last anyways since OP is fuck.
OP won't be satisfied until they get some beautiful girl, who maybe in some ironic twists dumps him for someone more attractive.
>>
>>36950782
I can't look past their huge foreheads.
>>
Both are big qts, what kind of idiot are you? Post your 10/10
>>
>>36950782
fuck off Vladimir. the rest of us would do anything to make that pretty girl happy.
>>
how can anybody be 10/10 if they're not fat?
>>
>>36950693
This is no bait... here is the subpar off brand girl sleeping next to me. >:/

It's not fair... I feel like she brain washed me.. She tricked me. I would normally never date someone with such imperfections.
>>
>>36950782
>But it just makes me feel beta with her and seeing better looking women all the time.

Have you considered that your current GF is the best you will ever achieve ?
Why should those more attractive girls date you ? they could probably do better than yourself.

The larger issue here is your state of mind, if you start picking at all the negatives you will never find the perfect girl because she either doesnt exist OR doesn't want to know you.
>>
>>36950782
Can you show us what an 8/10+ looks like to you?
>>
>>36950969
To top it off she was a virgin and she said she didn't want to use protection and she wanted me to be hers forever and breed her and I got all caught up in the moment and like 4th time he had sex ( When she stopped bleeding ) she fucking got knocked up now I will be trapped paying child support... have the shame of having dated something so sub-par. Then I relised there are much more pretty girls...

How could I be such a idiot and give in to urges like that... great now we will have ugly child.
>>
>>36950969
Seeing someone like you with a woman gives me hope that, if someone can have anything to do with you, maybe someone one day will give me a chance as well.
>>
>>36950660
you're probably not gonna do better man
>>
>>36951053
thats it, pack it up boys, we are being trolled.
>>
File: 29c.jpg (54KB, 680x525px) Image search: [Google]
29c.jpg
54KB, 680x525px
>>36950660
Your standards are sky high.
>>
>>36951091
Yeah. Op is delusional af.
>>
File: Mistress_Nat.jpg (42KB, 342x388px) Image search: [Google]
Mistress_Nat.jpg
42KB, 342x388px
>>36951012
>>36951004
I deleted my folder of women I would date when I dated her so to try and get past her looks so I don't have any 8/10s on here but here is a 6-7/10.

Its a webm and stupid 2mb limit here so I uploaded here.
https://webmshare.com/6rB81

She is crying because we are telling her how she is not perfect and she should try be a streamer if she looks so average.

Pic is acceptable 7/10 if she is 37 with one child ( which she is look up natalia poklonskaya )
>>
File: 1492388914399.png (644KB, 540x959px) Image search: [Google]
1492388914399.png
644KB, 540x959px
>>36950660
I'm a 4/10 black guy and literally all i want is an average or below average plain nerdy asian gf. I don't even care if she's a little fat as long as she's is nice and cares about me.

Why is life so unfair?
>>
>>36951080
Its old time stamp for other thread but I post a new one here.
>>36950969

I normally different chan user I just come to English one to see what Americans think.
>>
>>36951237
Actually, it's extremely fair for you to not reproduce, because the black species is a scourge on the planet.
>>
>>36950660
I got so lonely at age 24, I dated a 180 lb 4/10 for like 6 months. She might have even been 3/10 by most people's standards. For reference, I'm a 5/10, intelligent and rich.

Honestly she was so sweet and I loved every minute with her. Even in public I felt like a chad sorta. Until a group of young chads would laugh at us or something.

I dumped her because I knew I could never show her to my friends. She would always be a secret. Sometimes I think I should have kept her and given up my shot at normiedom to be truly happy.
>>
>>36950660
This is why /r9k/ is single. you probably look like a -3/10 and have an easy 7-8/10 gf but "due to your standards" you think shes a 3... what...
>>
>>36951237
OP here I wouldn't even describe such women as human...

But maybe good for you because she have monkey like nose simlar to your kind.
>>
File: 376428376410.png (409KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
376428376410.png
409KB, 343x450px
>>36951276
>G-GUYS
>GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS
>I DID IT
>I
>DID IT
>I POSTED IT AGAIN
>I PRETENDED TO BE LIKE /pol/ SO I CAN GET UPVOTES
>XD
>HAHAHAH

>EHEHHEHEHE

kill yourself you unironic nazi sheep
>>
>>36951276
100% agree

>>36951361
yo read The Bell Curve (1994) by Herrnstein and Murray
>>
>>36950660
Is this thread made just to make me feel like the biggest piece of shit in this universe?
Assuming that it is, congratulations.

Boy, you havent seem ugly. Next to me both of them are the prime supreme of beauty.
Oh, you havent seem ugly in this life. Stop complaining!
>>
>>36951352
Well I am NEET and she works so I guess thats good she brought me PS4 and a $100 vape which is big money here since she earns $4 per hour...

and I live in her parents house for free and her mother makes me food and does all the cleaning but this is normal she is women... she needs to do this role as mother to her daughters partner.

My girl friend has the nerve to complain about my stomach sometimes... and asking me to just try lose 10kgs..

I am 5'11 / 182cm and weigh 231lb / 105kg but she says I have very good face.
>>
Most obvious bait I've seen in a while
>>
>>36951428
Ok we get it, this is fake.
>>
>>36951397
>yo read The Bell Curve (1994) by Herrnstein and Murray
LMAO

This fucking retard
>>
>>36951476
How can I prove this? I gave time stamp should I give timestamp with ps4 and vape? It is all true why is this so strange to you Americans?
>>
>>36951397
>The Bell Curve
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH holy shit i havent laughed so hard in this long
>>
File: screenshot_2016-10-13_at_5_opt.png (360KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2016-10-13_at_5_opt.png
360KB, 800x447px
Now here is average girl who make good money and name with youtube account.

I would consider to date such girl if I was older like her age.

But all my girl friend does is work in a florist shop.

So its not like she has some talant to make up for her lack of looks.

Maybe I should focus my angry towards people who lie to me and say she is okay and the better women who didn't save me from her like that elliot kid.
>>
>that flag on her shirt
>german

That makes her a 1/10. She will try to stab you and your country in the back at some point.
>>
>>36951528
Even if it was true. You obviously know what you are doing here. We know it too. You are not baiting anyone.
>>
>>36951283
>dating girl
>love being with her
>dump her bc "m-my friends wont think shes attractive!"

You fucked up anon
>>
>>36951418
Don't worry anon this thread's probably a bait, don't let it get to you
>>
>>36951397
>The Bell Curve
and thus my sides entered orbit.
>>
>>36951644
I post timestamp I am not trolling this is real issue for me.

Maybe Americans have low standards? I mean here we have 3 women to every man so maybe the ugly ones didn't reproduce so our stanard is higher since most will always be left over without man?

>>36950969
>>
>>36951361
I'm sorry that I upset you by saying that maybe a guy who's part of the species that commits 50% of the murders in the US should consider going childfree.
>>
>>36951418
OP here.

Lets see are you fat? Can't judge without seeing.

Are you short? Because even my girl friend is 175cm.
>>
op is really bad faggot
>>
>>36952071
Why is it so strange to have standards why americans no have this.

My girl friend is more ugly then pictures people post on internet and I see on TV meaning she is below 5/10
>>
>>36950660
leaving the bait picture aside, it's not about getting a better one but about having happiness. Are you happy enough, or not?
If you build a relationship you can achieve happiness, despite having a sub-par gf, and won't need to look for a better one.
>>
>>36952475
It isn't a bait picture. That picture is my gf I proved it with time stamp see here >>36950969
>>
>>36950660
Fuck you asshole, shes cute
>>
>>36952563
Then I'll just repeat, like other anons, that you have a beautiful fucking whore and beat it. If you can afford such a pretty girl your life has value.
>>
>>36952630
She is not paid whore I showed I knocked her up here.
>>36951053

...and since when did whores sleep over I am NEET.
>>
>>36952665
for fuck's sake I'm just insulting your girlfriend. I hate it when people are too autistic to understand an insult.
Just leave.
>>
File: IMG_2757.jpg (128KB, 1023x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
128KB, 1023x662px
>>36950660
Are you that dude who was dating Laura then dumped her for some Polish chick?
>>
>>36952715
What is she some sort of meme here now? She met eggman IRL and everything.

She needs to go outside more.
>>
>>36952715
I swear to god you're girlfriend looks familiar and I remember that the Polish girl looked exactly like Laura and then all of you got into some debacle on /soc

Tell me OP are you that same dude? You were from New Zealand and then went to Cali to meet up but you weren't allowed a direct flight so you had to go through Mexico but then you got detained and then moved to Poland

I hope I got that story right.
>>
>>36952766
Are you actually that same guy OP? If so you guys need to stop posting your lives on fucking 4chan.

Also Im pretty sure that would make you a pedo, or at least a dude who chats up underage girls online
>>
>>36952805
Laura is 17... the consent age is 16 in New Zealand and 15 in Poland and world average is 14 years old.

Not everyone is a American jew anon.
>>
The sad thing is that people like this really exist.

Even worse, what do they have to offer? What do they even talk about when they go out on dates? Do they have any interesting hobbies? have any insight into... literally anything?

is this why people like R and her friend M just fuck around so much? Even in relationships, they just fuck one another friends partners. Are they just such boring people that's all they have to offer?
>>
>>36952769
Why'd he get detained, anon?
>>
>>36952828
Fair point I shouldnt have called you a pedo

Was that whole story true though?
If so you're an international man of mystery
>>
>>36952805
Thanks for ruining my bate thread btw.

Laura needs to get off here to desu and I don't normally even use 1/2 chan.

Shes pretty qt to desu but shes to tall and shes going more craZy and controlling.

Someone should try get her out of this "psychopath" discord group she is trying to find a bf in.... since she now has a vore fetish along with 55 others.
>>
>>36952861
I dont know, I heard the story from Laura (his ex-gf) a couple months and it ended with the dude running off to Poland with a girl who looked eerily similar to her.
>>
>>36950660
If she's a 5/10 according to your standards, a 10/10 must not exist.
>>
>>36952884
Laura is crazy but one amazing waifu. I considered orbiting her for a bit then gave up once I realized I have better things to do like not orbiting girls online

But that girl has it all, tall, cute, I didnt know the vore thing but whatever
>>
>>36952869
Not really Laura just lives in a weird fantasy world due to spending to much time on Internet and feeling like some sort of weird outcast because she gets used or rejected by guys because she has some abuse fetish due to her family issues and to much tumblr culture.
>>
>>36952884
Invite me to that discord if you could though, I wanna get in there and see whats been happening

I swear on my Boy's scout honor that no orbiting will ensue
>>
>>36952925
No pont to orbit her anon.

She normally makes really clear signals or outright comes after a guy. Shes really lose with lewding a guy she likes to so if she wanted you she would have camwhored to you by now and she will do ANYTHING like she needs to stop shes weird she cut your name in her leg and stuff if she falls inlove with you ( she do this herself not something you tell her to do even if you ask her not to ).

So its good you didn't orbit here because she wasn't into you.

She has really high standards and a really particular type but I don't know how she would be IRL she is a bit of a psycho she may be cute but she would be high mainatence as fuck and she would want to stalk you /gps track even in an LDR.

Sounds nice as some r9k fantasy girl but in reality its not what you want to settle down.
>>
>>36952960
She wanted to add me I told her I had no intrest in a edgy little group of people LAARPing as psychopaths.

I have no idea why she is into such guys.. I think maybe weirdness got worse with me... she dumped her IRL bf for me without me even asking..

she as DPD and real daddy issues I am hoping she grew out of it all or become a serial killer.

She hates me but then she adds me back after a month and can't let go lewds then hates me again... she kinda collects exs... Everyone cheats on her in the end her last ex sent her videos of him fucking other girls.

The way she acts leads to it she asks to be abused and stuff.
>>
>>36953026
I do know about the name cutting and I'll really only talked to her a couple of times, I guess Im pretty good at getting people to tell me about all of their problems because I know about the name cutting and some weird shit she did on tindr.

I personally don't judge others, if she wants to live her life like that then she can.

I only actually tried staring a "relationship" with her twice. Once the first time I met her and once again a couple months later when she broke up with her atm bf.
>>
>>36953164
Are you eggman did you meet her IRL?
>>
>>36953118
I want that discord so bad though. I want to be like Jeff Corbin and see for myself what a pack of orbiters looks like in the wild.
>>
>>36953205
Well I just know she sent one nudes already. I don't know the discord.

Why don't you just add her on normie book or skype or something.
>>
>>36953204
I met her on omegle back in, maybe January.

We just talked for a night, I asked if she wanted to date, she said no, I got kinda sad, 20 min later I was over it, that was about it.
>>
>>36950660
>that nose
Why the fuck would you post this? You already know the answer

She's ugly as fuck, you shouldn't be with her, no one should be with her. Women are valued purely off of how they look, therefor she should die alone.
>>
>>36953260
Are you short? She talked about short guy from Omegle who was stalking her kinda and freaking out that she wouldn't date him she sent me screencaps.
>>
>>36953237
I have her on skype but I wanted to just slip in without her knowing who it was, make my observations, then see how quickly I could turn the pack against me, then reveal my identity and let whatever follows ensue.
>>
>>36953312
I'm glad we broke up. She is to much of an attentionwhore internet child for me... I see now she really gets around.
>>
>>36953305
Oh yeah that was probably me. I definetly freaked out a bit when she said no.

I got dumped the day before, it was my own thing, kind of unrelated to her.
>>
OP either is either an idiot, a chad, or trolling
either way, kys
>>
>>36953374
Hey man, I only knew Laura's side of the story up until this point but now that Ive heard everything, I'll say you both kinda sound like pieces of shit

But you're banging Eastern European chicks, so why do you care?

Anyway have fun being an international man of mystery and honestly it sounds like you should just block Laura.

Hmu on discord if you want
WILD CARD#2645
>>
I've seen a pic of OP... He's definitely an insecure Chad. He's mad that his last girl found a man with a bigger dick and a better personality. If you ask me he down graded.
>>
Lmao, man of mystery... He's just an insecure man child who needs attention.
>>
>>36953673
Oh will I be able to observe the pack afterall?
>Jeff Corbin here, in the untamed wilderness of the anonymous mongolian comic strip site known as 4chan.
>Here I have spotted an abundant creature on this site known as an Orbiter.
>often found circling the female members of their species, called Histrionics, it is unknown whether the orbiter has ever known the feel of a real vagina
>>
Lmao, he's crying to Laura right now begging her to call me off. What a bitch!
>>
>>36953705
>here we can see the Orbiter getting ready to defend his female
>like the common bee, an Orbiter has been known to defend his queen with his own life at times
>unlike the bee however, it is still unclear why the Orbiter goes to such great lengths as scientists have yet to observe the queen giving anything but a smile and passing attention to them
>>
It's funny, he tries to make other people feel insecure because he feels guilty about being a pedophile.
>>
>>36953809
dexter gtfo my bait thread being derailed and ruined by my attentionwhore ex. Ahh fml... she such a internet child I can't even have a bait thread for ugly girls and white knight beta guys anymore.
>>
>>36952828
First of all she was 16 back then. Second, you are a pedo because you fap to little children you stupid attentionwhore. Why do you care about your 4chan reputation?
>>
>>36953836
>but a smile and passing attention to them
Thats all they need retard.
>>
Lmao, that's pure projection holy shit! She told me about you, friend. And yeah... 16 is underage dumbass. (Calls other guys betas and then tries to make girls insecure to feel powerful)
>>
>>36953980
>>36953922
>>36953879
>>36953809
>>36953705
Ayyo dudes invite me to Laura's discord I wanna check it out
I'm>>36953656
I actually just want to say hi to Laura and check out what kind of server you guys got
>>
Oh sweet new recruits. At least some good came from this trash thread.
>>
>>36950660
>What do I do?

You can unironically kill yourself.

The girls in your pic are beautiful.
>>
>>36951629

Er no. Women date up, hence her being 3/10 and him being 5/10. If she lost the weight she'd move up to 5/10 and dump him (no matter how long married/how many kids) for a single night with a 7/10 just to taste his cum.
>>
File: 1494385700834.jpg (31KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494385700834.jpg
31KB, 497x500px
This is low tier bait, just kill yourself op
>>
Dating ugly girls is amazing; it sure fucking beats being alone. Porn and TV really fuck up your perception of what's attractive anyways, but it does it like 10x worse for women and ugly girls know they're ugly so they actually have to develop personalities and work hard.

I'm ugly myself, but now I just go on POF and Tinder and accept literally every woman and whoever accepts back is usually desperate enough to be a nice person.

t. former 28 year old khv
>>
File: 1494538484339.png (308KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494538484339.png
308KB, 400x490px
>>36950969
dude fuck off what are you doing on this board you fucking normie
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.