[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me with my crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1446.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1446.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
Be me
Single
4 out of 10 in looks
North Carolina
Lonely
18 year old Christian male
Find 18 year old Christian girl
7 out of 10 in looks
Her Parents dislike me
My mom is suspicious of her and her family
She is distant but at times sweet
Always loving and kind to literally everyone
Flirts with me via email (clean flirting)
Flirt with her using EXACT SAME WORD (not inappropriate or sexual at all)
Walks everything back, says she hopes I did not find it creepy. gets her brother to contact me
I send reassurance that we are all good
She says nothing

1) does she like me? Friend? More? Less?
2) how do we become more than glorified pen pals? Neither of us are allowed to drive. She cannot come to my house and I cannot go to hers, and we are nearly done with school
3) how the heck do I deal with her wonderful family?
Help me 4chan, you're my only hope.
>>
Have you tried, uh, asking? She's probably riding Chad's dick, anyways.

what's her first name
>>
File: IMG_1435.jpg (174KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
174KB, 656x1024px
>>36950698
Asking what? Asking if we are friends? Lame.
And trust me, this girl is not riding ANYONES dick.
>>
Sounds like you both are in a serious fundy church. Can she only wear dresses and probably no makeup? She has very long hair and can't cut it? Do you live IN WNC? Just wondering there is a lot of small funday churches in the mountains.
Seems she is worried about what you think of her. Could be a good sign.
As for her parents they just think you want to get in her skirt. They think every guy wants to get in her skirt. What reason do they have not to like you?
Why is your mom suspicious of her and her family? Lots of data missing here.
Anyway there must be some attraction for you or she wouldn't be flirting. You ever been to the website called stuff fundies like? Check it out.
>>
>>36951551
Define fundie. Wesleyan, if that helps. Mom has issues with them as they had some issue with our town in the middle of nowhere (7k people) and My mom is just super protective, can't really blame her. Her parents are just plain old pricks; no one likes them. Her brothers are ok people. No skirt, just jeans. Like a lot of hardcore Christians today, at times super strict and yet at other times watching deadpool. Do I ask her out? I could probably sell my mom on it, but what about her? Even more impossibly, what about her pain in the neck parents
>>
1. if she's flirting then yes you can be more than friends
2. the no driving / house visits rule is a big one; you guys should meet at another place duh or you break your parent's rules and take the risk of whatever consequences they have
3. you could win both parents over and get them to accept the relationship as a normal thing
gl robot I wish you escape loneliness. it's good you have online contact, that'll be a big asset in this quest. also you seem like the type to marry early, if this goes well, just wife her since she is significantly more attractive than you.
>>
>>36952054
Fundamentalist. Look I grew up in church too and am a Christian.
Ask her out or if you aren't ready test the waters a little to gauge interest. Seems like she has some though. Do something simple.
Sorry her parents are prices. I've had to deal with those a time or two. They can make things tough. If they dont like you because of no good reason then is there a way to show them you have genuine interest?
>>
>>36952406
I would probably be looking good if I lost 20 lbs
Meet in another place? How? We live on opposite ends of town, both have very scripted lives (parents: be in this place at this time) and breaking and entering for love is still a crime. I am not going to ask her (no money, no job, no car) to run away with me or something. I am also unemployed and broke. That is just selfish

She seems interested for a week or two, but then clams up, runs away or starts emailing me something so stilted it belongs in a business letter

The parents will probably never accept me, they perceive me as a stupid redneck (they are originally from Upstate New York) even though I get As in school, read Plato, etc.

On the whole wife thing, let me explain in a separate post
>>
>>36952732
if you are patient, joining the military could work. you'd get fit, be more of a man in her eyes, and come out with college / housing benefits. As for now, I meant meet at a park or cafe in the middle. Can't you take a bus or a bike? Also, 20lbs isn't too much, at least dress/smell nice.
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (116KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
116KB, 803x688px
Let me explain myself and her

I (due to past stupid experience) am a severely jaded person. Like a lot of intelligent people I see the whole world as it truly is, crooks, dirtbags and backstabbers manipulating each other and being manipulated. I am not sure I have ever seen selflessness. Super cynical and I used to get sick of the whole love and romance thing. I know one couple (in their 80s) happily married, every other one I have ever seen is terminated or miserable. I have had married men tell me to NEVER GET MARRIED. then along comes a girl. Sweet, kind, never mistreats others even when she is being mistreated. She is the first girl I was ever emotionally attracted to (sexually attracted to many) and she breaks up my whole jaded cynicism. She is a living embodiment of compassion. She is the first person I could see being in a long term relationship with. And now her horrible parents have an issue with me. I have literally never done anything to these people. And it breaks my heart that I could have had love and happiness if not for these nut jobs
>>
>>36953046
why not tell them(the parents) that, maybe just leave out the first 1/3
>>
>>36953019
Dress/smell nice, already do that
The military? My family needs me to support them and I like my legs, also, you think she would wait for me if I am gone for 2 years? No bus,no money and as for a bike, her parents would still know, and she has no bike, and she may or may not like me...so...."anon, want to meet up in a park in the middle of the night so your parents won't find out?" I worked a Payless internship for 8 friggen months just to see her. FML
>>
Yeah, bike or walk, meet at a park or something. Simple. Don't make it difficult.
Now about the coy shit. Girls are like that. She is at the age where they can be fickle as hell. Hot then cold. Maybe she just doesn't want to come on to strong and backs it off a little.
Do you two attend the same church? Just curious.
>>
>>36953167
They are not and never will be okay with me. I tried talking to the mother once and she just stared at me for 30 seconds, got up from the table and left. I have made every attempt to reach out to them. If I profess my love and she has a mild crush that would just be too much.
>>
>>36953255
How do I do this without her parents permission? Unless we want to do the whole "wake up at 11:00 pm and meet in the middle of nowhere" I do my best to be kind, I never make sex jokes or anything.
>>
>>36952439
Thanks bro. I think she might be intimidated if I ask her out though, especially since her family doesn't approve.
>>
>>36953255
Get a job then. You have a community college nearby? Is she going to college? Are you? Not a very big town. Like a Peyton Place, everybody knows everyone else's business. I had that in a place I used to live called Black Mountain, NC. I moved the hell out as soon as I graduated.
It's to bad her parents judge you simply by where you were born. Sucks man.
>>
>>36953409
how do you support them without a job? you seem to make even little things seem too hard sigh
>>
>>36953471
No, she is not going to college, but I will. I am also in the market for a job but what does this have to do with her?
>>
>>36953487
Recently unemployed,dude.still waiting on how being absent for years and coming back with missing limbs and PTSD will make me a better pick for her.
>>
>>36953350
You don't. But there has to be a way. One thing though, you are both 18. I had a job at 16 and bought my first car soon there after. Maybe they want the guy who sees their daughter to show some he is working towards a future.. I don't know your situation though so just speculating.
>>
>>36953645
Now I know your situation.
>>
>>36953645
For some fucked up reason, this girl actually LOVES her family (I call stockholm syndrome) and would never leave them, certainly not for some guy she has a crush on. Problem with that is they had a fucking issue with me and my family 5 years ago (I was 13) but still, point taken.
>>
>>36953715
That sucks if they are remembering something from 5 years ago and you were just 13. I hope you work it out and good luck!
>>
>>36953046
>I know one couple (in their 80s) happily married, every other one I have ever seen is terminated or miserable. I have had married men tell me to NEVER GET MARRIED.

That's a damn shame. I've been very happily married for 17 years. Our marriage is the greatest and most important thing in my life. If a guy can find the kind of quality woman I did, I would very strongly recommend getting married. It has the ability to your life with happiness like nothing else can.

(Not a normie. I was a Wizard until I got married.)
>>
File: IMG_0118.jpg (730KB, 1245x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
730KB, 1245x1936px
>>36953862
Thanks man! Have an internet root beer on me.
>>
>>36953216
>The military? My family needs me to support them and I like my legs, also, you think she would wait for me if I am gone for 2 years? No bus,no money and as for a bike, her parents would still know, and she has no bike, and she may or may not like me...so...."anon, want to meet up in a park in the middle of the night so your parents won't find out?" I worked a Payless internship for 8 friggen months just to see her. FML

>and I like my legs

>I like my legs

Oh my Fucking God! Hahahahaha!!!
>>
>>36953942
That is great. I think that is why I am willing to do just about anything for her, because she is so unselfish. I have been smart enough to avoid the meth whores this place is crawling with. Also, hate to sound ignorant, wtf do you mean wizard?
>>
>>36950145
>18 years old
>Neither of us are allowed to drive

Well, legally, you're both adults, so no parental permission is required to drive.

Also, 18 and "not allowed to drive" is a huge red flag for possible abusive practices in the family.
>>
>>36954009
>wtf do you mean wizard?

On /r9k/ a Wizard is someone who is over 30 years old and is still a virgin.
>>
>>36953955
What is funny? I have met two types of vets; ww2/ Korea/draft peacetime, and desert shit storm, Iraqi bullshit. The old timers tell me being drafted was great, made friends, got in shape, discipline, etc.

The 20-30 year olds tell me it fucks you up, makes you permanently depressed, govt backs out of promised benefits, etc.

How would being absent for years be a positive thing for our relationship?
>>
>>36954018
Your both 18, You can both do whatever the fuck you want, Stand up to these people holy shit.
>>
Normally I wouldn't say this, but your situation is a little special. Have you tried talking to your parents about this at all? Sometimes in a pinch like this, they can be your greatest ally. also is she a school friend or a church friend?
>>
>>36954018
No license, no cars. Also, her parents probably are abusive. And?
>>
>>36954018
No license, no cars. I will not carjack, even for love. Also, her parents probably are repressive....And?
>>
>>36950145
NC, Huh? What City you from?
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 2592x1936px
>>36954048
You seem like a cool guy. Hats off to you.
>>
>>36954192
Ohh shit, is /r9k/ gonna help an anon get laid?
>>
>>36954120
What part of SHE FUCKING LOVES THEM are you failing to grasp? I would love nothing more than that, but she won't turn her back on family for a crush.
>>
>>36954238
No. I just live in NC too, and I was interested to see if he was also attending Forsyth Tech. Might be funny if I knew him IRL.
>>
>>36953947
Sorry man, I wasn't trying to be short, my wife and kid just got back from a show.
Of course she loves her family, it's her family. You don't try to stop that, you can't anyway. You would just push her away. Let her know you have feelings and see where it goes. If it is going to happen it will, if it won't fly then it may be best to know it now rather than finding out months down the road when your feelings for her may be stronger. If she is interested enough she will find a way, love for her parents or not.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.