[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No friends general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: i00cp4h5otz2h6n7rbjw.gif (1MB, 800x524px) Image search: [Google]
i00cp4h5otz2h6n7rbjw.gif
1MB, 800x524px
ITT:

>post about how you alienated your friends
>talk about your friendless childhood
>discuss how you were shot down after your pathetic attempts to socialize with others
>>
>>36949448
>childhood friend becomes a full normie
>invites me to a concert, I actually have fun
>look at him and see him post shit on his phone instead of listening to the concert
>whatever
>later, go to camp with him
>bitches all the fucking time
>wants to boss me around
>"break up"
Other people simply stopped talking to me. No story.
Nowadays I don't seek friends. I know how to talk to people and smile at their jokes but there is no point to even look for friendship.
>>
>>36949543
>but there is no point to even look for friendship.

Why is there no point ?
>>
File: escape bag.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
escape bag.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>36949448
exhausting.
I don't fit, and the pretense is absurd
/efforts were made/
>>
>>36949577
Because I don't find them interesting and if I felt the need to talk to people before, now I don't. Or I get that from 4chan, I dunno.
IRL people are just boring to me. Maybe I'm the boring one.
>>
Why is having no friends such an odd thing? I dont talk to humans unless they offer a service I need to survive (mental wellbeing excluded). Am I that fucked up?
>>
>>36949448
Most possible friendships are formed out of being put into a situation where we have to communicate with each other.
Like for a class projects, seat assignments, or in my case a boxing team.
I get along with them fine during this, I think they like me.
But after the class has ended or the project or once we go on break in boxing, I don't stay in contact, and we lose touch.
I try to say hello sometimes, but they usually don't hear me or they say hi to me and I just say hello and walk off to my destination.
I haven't had real friends to hangout with since I was in elementary school, in middle school I've just met with them during lunch or something, and in highschool, it's only been for class.
Now in college, brief conversations is as far as friendships go for me.
>>
>>36949772
cont.
I have zero friends and cant relate to any of the OP . I had friends as a kid, I never actively alienated anyone I just stopped saying words and whenever I do try I'm met with nothing but kindness
>>
>>36949809
You dont HAVE to communicate at school. Stop lying. You want to.
>>
>>36949448
I remember one time in college, it was pretty early on in my freshman year. I was sitting alone in the dining hall like usual when a guy from my floor came and sat with me. He was kind of a quiet guy like me but an athlete, really popular and well-liked. After he sat down, someone else from our floor yelled out to him "Hey anon!" We both look over, then the guy sees I'm there and he says "Oh... nevermind."

I remember another time when I came back from class and my roommate was taking a nap, so I sat in the common lounge / study area and worked on homework. I never looked up, but about four or five times I heard someone enter the room and almost immediately exit. At one point I heard the door close and realized that someone had closed the door on me so people wouldn't enter.

There's something about normal human interaction that I'll just never understand. Haven't had a proper friend ever.
>>
>>36949876
During class projects I try to be helpful and be honest when they fuck something up, I don't do nothing nor do I do everything.
Sitting next to others, not always unless they talk to me, so I guess I don't really talk to people who sit next to me.
But I guess I do want to, but that depends on what I think about the other person.
>>
>>36949935
>someone else from our floor yelled out to him "Hey anon!" We both look over
Small detail I forgot to mention is that we had the same name. The guy wasn't calling me, he didn't see me at first until we both looked over.
>>
>actually managed to get invited on a night out with work
>first night out since before Christmas
>work oneitis meant to be going
>she backs out
>can either spend another lonely Friday night in the house or go out with people I don't have anything in common with
>theyre mostly couples so Il be the third wheel

Wish I had a good group of lads to go out with and not any of these bullshit thinly veiled couples evenings that people obviously wish they didn't have enough to invite me on

Doing things you hate is the price you pay to avoid loneliness
>>
>>36949972
I have a really common name and this used to happen to me when I was in school. A lot of people found ways to be remarkable dicks about the simple mixup, presumably to make sure I knew I was a lesser human.
>>
>>36949977
>Doing things you hate is the price you pay to avoid loneliness
Peep show was such a bullshit show if you really think about it. Mark was a successful, married businessman and Jez was Chad
>>
>>36949977

What is your work ?

Yeah I wish I had that too; just people to drink in a bar with you know ?
>>
>>36949977
I hate this.
It's not like I invite myself and then they act uncomfortable that I'm there.
Just as happy to stay home, honestly. Not happy, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>36950038
If I didn't turn up no one would text me to see where I am
>>
I have no friends because i have no money to hang out, i live with my parents and i'm lazy and don't go out at night.
I WOULD go out at night if beer was cheaper or if i had more money.
Living with my parents prevents me from having people over.
And i'm too lazy to work during college.
9 more months and i finish this shit and go to work. I can become a drone with some $, maybe then i can be kewl.
>>
I have a lot of friends, jelly pathetic beta cucks?
>>
>>36950014

It's as robotic as the electric jew/ normie vision is ever going to get
>>
File: 1494348420006.png (63KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494348420006.png
63KB, 657x527px
>>36950148
let me tell you, if you're a low value single male getting invites to go out with couples on their shitty dates because of a weird sense of prior obligation it's pretty chilly too
I think the few people who I still see every few or odd month are more than a bit surprised that I haven't offed myself yet and are interested in a jane goodalleseque fashion
>>
>>36950021

Mcdicks
>>
>>36950167
No I am not jealous of you having to be around and talk to humans lol.
>>
File: 1485889998365.jpg (629KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
1485889998365.jpg
629KB, 700x988px
>>36949448
at least online, I always run away from all my friends. I'm bad at controlling my emotions and if I feel bad the first thing on my mind is to isolate myself. It's stupid, and I rarely ever make people hate me directly. However I've cut people out so many times it's routine now. It makes me super lonely and I hate it so I'm working towards getting better.

When I was little we moved away to a different country for 2 years. It was from 3rd grade to 5th when kids do a lot of maturing and developing and stuff. I came back in 6th and couldn't relate to the few friends I had had before anymore. I think that started me off on this path.

I've never really tried in person to make friends, I won't talk unless other people do. I used to wait and hope it would work out and someone would approach me, but it never really did.
>>
>>36950242

The last time I went out drinking with them in vino veritas so one described me as weird and another who I thought of as my best work friend said I was a creep, this irks me because I never do anything creepy, and at work there's

>a 24 yo kv who sends every new girl who starts a barrage of messages on Facebook asking them out, offering to cover her shifts etc

>a guy who got suspended for groping some of the girls

>a feller who jokingly spanks the guys all the time and when I jokingly called him bisexual he went into histerics

And the best

>a Manager who's been to prison for stabbing someone, deals drugs in his spare time, come in drunk, touches up the younger girls at the store and ended up fucking a 16 year old in exchange for drugs

Must be the nuances of interaction, eye contact, tone of voice, body language etc that I get wrong
>>
>>36950518
Can you please explain to me what online friends are? Why would you treat anyone on the internet like a human being or even talk to them instead of at them?
>>
File: 1474195227896.jpg (94KB, 827x788px) Image search: [Google]
1474195227896.jpg
94KB, 827x788px
>>36950579
some people live in small places or don't get to ever meet those with similar interests. Online friends have the potential to be the best thing in the world. It's this person that doesn't know anything about you besides what you choose to tell them, and at least for me it's much easier to communicate through text than speaking. You can just talk for hours and hours about silly things, and fill each other in on what's happening in your life without much consequence. They care about what you have to say, rather than your social status, or who you know. There's no pressure to meet up or anything like that, because you can always talk again even if you go quiet for a bit. It's someone who's not connected to the rest of your life that can be there for you as you are for them. If you can connect with someone and keep them, they'll be the best friend ever. I forget people from my life, but online friends always stay in my head even when we part.
>>
>>36950754
Didnt even read past the first sentence. Are you saying there are people who regularly talk to humans irl?
>>
>>36950754
>>36950852
Like why would I talk to humans with similar interests to mine? Theyre still normie plebs
>>
>>36950554
>this irks me because I never do anything creepy
You never do anything normal, that's what creeps them out. Often, robots explain how they're told they move too little, or say too little, or stare at something for far too long, or it's weird that they don't holler like monkeys when a fat ass passes by.
It's very common that if you have nothing in common with the normies, you do nothing. That's all.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.