[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you think they ever jerked each other off?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

you think they ever jerked each other off?
>>
sure, frodo slipped on the ring of power so samwise could pretend it was a rosy cotton on his squat, hobbit dick more easily
>>
>>36949213
Probably not jacked each other off - but I assume they masturbated together.
>>
What do you think Sam meant when he said "share the load"
>>
File: 1460007495881.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1460007495881.png
433KB, 800x850px
>>36949213
Are you a fucking woman? Only women are unable to comprehend the fact that men are able to form extremely tight bonds without it being sexual. It's how we get through the horrors of war. But men are the sexually perverse sex! All we ever think about is sex! Right? Women are worse. It's why we see women participating in slut walks and wearing next to no clothes when given the freedom to do as they please. It's why we see them shipping the two guys from Supernatural to be gay fuck buddies. It's why we see women saying Frodo and Sam are gay, because they are unable to understand the fact that those two male Hobbits went where few others have went. They walked through the fields of hell, survived numerous attempts on their life, all to destroy a Ring and save the world. In times that are as mentally unforgiving as that, it's nice to have a friend. But women can't understand that since the most they do is watch Netflix and drink overpriced Starbucks coffee that their cuck boyfriend or daddy bought them. Are you a woman? If so, fuck off. If not, fuck off for trying to destroy Lord of the Rings with your perverted thoughts.
>>
File: 1491042573506.jpg (29KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
1491042573506.jpg
29KB, 365x301px
>>36949820
thatsit
lotr is timeless and a great work of a film
>>
>>36949213
You got to remember the 20 year age difference between the two. Frodo was Sams boss and not best bud, so at most they might have done some docking.
>>
File: 1494296050829.gif (693KB, 300x119px) Image search: [Google]
1494296050829.gif
693KB, 300x119px
You know they did
>>
>>36949820
All fun aside, this guy right here has knocked it out of the park.
>>
>>36949213
Hobbits don't have genitalia, dumbass. Read more Tolkien
>>
>>36949820
This guy gets it

Imagine if the Lord of the Rings movies were made today. All the characters would be faggots and Frodo and Sam would be the most gay.
>>
>>36950240
who said anything about hobbits maybe OP's talking about elijah woods and that other guy
>>
File: Kakyoin_glasses.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kakyoin_glasses.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>36949820
Same opinion as you, but with tumblr landwhales pairing Jotaro and Kakyoin together.
>>
>>36949820
Right on the money. Tolkien made a tale that was supposed to be like the old medieval ones; in fact, the relationship between Sam and Frodo is not even that of friends but of master and servant in the books.

Movies kinda ruined the feudal feeling of the book. Aragorn was all emo about being king, Gimli was a comic relief and Legolas was just eye-candy. And don't even get my started on Merry and Pippin, the clowns in the movies while in the books they where heroes who led the liberation of the Shire. I'm at least glad they haven't made a remake. A million dollars says they'd make at least one character gay and add a nigger in there.
>>
pretty sure gollum gave master (bdsm term) frodo a slimy blow job behind sam's back to get on his good side, i would be scared of those sharp teeth, he could of bit it off like he did frodos other digit
>>
>>36950808
Yeah well that's balancing the razor's edge dude, it's what makes it hot. Like Han Solo getting hj:s from Chewie.
>>
>>36949820
hello new copypasta
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.