[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cheat week >gain 7lbs what the fuck is the point in trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

File: 1483039789082 - Copy.png (50KB, 832x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483039789082 - Copy.png
50KB, 832x758px
>cheat week
>gain 7lbs

what the fuck is the point in trying
>>
>>36948754
Did you eat a fucking hippo m8?
>>
>>36948754
nigger you stole this from /fit/ fat general gain 14 more pounds for this faggotry
>>
How? What the fuck did you eat? Also why did you eat it for a whole week? Why not a day?
If you don't have enough willpower to stop stuffing your pie hole, please for the love of kek never get into hard drugs
>>
File: fatjak.png (47KB, 1248x728px) Image search: [Google]
fatjak.png
47KB, 1248x728px
>>36948754
>tfw 8000 calories today
>>
>>36948754
Try IF.
I usually go hungry untill 3-4pm, i only drink coffee during that time.
ONLY eat salty stuff, preferably home made.
Today i ate a piece of homemade bread(white flour90%, flax seeds 10%, no salt) 40g, 50g of mozarella, 50g of bacon, 1 pastry shit 100g(400 calories max) and 1 litre of beer(800 calories max). I'm pretty sure i'm below my 2400 maintenance.
I walked for one hour.

Keep going anon, we're all gonna make it.

Also, get some kitchen scales and weigh EVERYTHING. Read about insulin and hunger, keeping insulin down also keeps you from getting those impossible to stop cravings.
The idea behind this is that if you delay eating, when you do you only have a short window to eat, during which you can't cram too much food(i.e. you can't eat 3000calories in one meal and not figure somehow that you have to fucking stop)
>>
>Cheat WEEK

Fucking top lel
You will never fucking make it
>>
>>36948969
i really hope you get kitchen scales and try IF, cause i wasted 3 minutes writing that shit just to help you.
ALSO, try fasting for 24h. I promise life will feel so much better next day. I will try to fast for 48h soon.
>>
>>36948754
Didn't you see the thread from a couple days ago? Just starve yourself for a month and you'll be in great shape!
Drink only water, mildly excercise, ignore the hunger.

OR, if you wanna do it the right way, eat a small breakfast and a regular sized early dinner around 5pm, no lunch.
Get plently of cardio, just to get blood flowing. Go on a 2 mile walk each evening, that's all it takes anon. You will start feeling healthier and better.
>>
>>36948754
>everyone says take cheat day
>cheat meal is actually better idea
>this fucker cheats a whole week
OP, the fuck is your thought process even? Did you not think to do any research before losing weight?
>>
I don't have the luxury of gaining weight. I work at a restaurant, so I'll easily spend over 12 hours without sitting down on weekends. I don't have a car or a drivers license so I have to walk everywhere, and the nearest grocery store is a little under a mile away. If I don't force myself to eat at least 3000 kcal a day I will become unhealthily underweight.

I can't help but picture fat people as lazy and spoiled. Even getting off your ass to do household chores should be enough exercise as long as you're not eating sweets or drinking soda.

If you are eating sugary shit or drinking soda, then you're not trying to lose weight. If you're not hungry enough to eat an apple or a carrot then you're not hungry.
>>
File: feel noir.jpg (52KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel noir.jpg
52KB, 645x773px
>cheat month isn't even half over yet
>already gained 11 lbs
>>
>>36949155
i dunno, anon, i've done martial arts during my youth, even went to some serious competitions and got 2nd place twice at national full contact competitions.
I've never looked ripped yet i trained for 12h a week. I always had a stupid little belly, thick thighs and bitchtits(i might have gyno, i've never been 10%bf lean to know for sure). I was way more active than 99% of the people i know yet still looked like shit.
I'm currently at 72kg, 175cm tall. I might have low test, but there's no way i can test it in this country for free. I'll try the fasting method.
>>
File: IMG_2485.gif (22KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2485.gif
22KB, 846x744px
>hibernated all winter
>gained 40 pounds already in cheat season
>42 days until summer
I'm not going to make it bros
>>
File: 1493719323697.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1493719323697.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>36948754
>gained 120 pounds
>cheat year isnt even over yet
>>
>>36949329
If you are not doing anything then - surprise, surprise! - you won't make it.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>36948754
>weight 540 pounds
>gained 70 pounds this year only
>cheat life isn't even soon to be over

this is a waste of time
>>
>>36949009
u want some ACTUAL good advice?

keto or vegan
ephedrine
>>
>>36948969
>>36949009
Does fasting for 24 hours basically mean that you eat once every day, or does it mean being in a fasted state for 24 hours, so not eating for about 36 hours?
>>
I don't understand why you fats don't use chemicals to help yourself. Being fat is unhealthy, you're better off risking heart problems by using albuterol or ephedrine to lose weight than having 500+ triglycerides and 300+ total cholesterol levels.
If you're smart and cut sodium intake to less than 1500mg per day you can't even get hypertension from those drugs.
>>
>>36948754
>>cheat week
??????????????????????
Even cheat DAY is a meme, your body doesn't give a shit and will turn all those calories into fat at any given opportunity.

Who the fuck sold you on cheat week? The fuck is that?
>>
>>36949305
>yet i trained for 12h a week

I think the problem with a lot of people is not that they don't exercise, but that the main source of their physical activity is exercise. Hitting the gym and doing cardio for 2 hours every day and then sitting on your ass at work and at home is going to burn way less calories than someone who works a highly active job for 40 hours a week, does their own housework, and doesn't exercise for shit. Even the smallest actions add up, someone who's always restless and fidgety might burn up to twice as many calories just sitting around as someone who's more laid back.

Diet is by far more important though. Sugar is the most efficient source of calories and takes almost no input energy to break down, so it's going to add up a lot more than the more complex molecules in vegetables. This is the reason every fat person who claims they can't lose weight lowkey eats candy and drinks soda. They lie about it and deny it, but it's always true.
>>
File: file.png (422KB, 640x413px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
422KB, 640x413px
>>36948754
>cheat decade
>gain 650 lbs
>>
>>36949583
kek, i just wrote this
>>36949608

>>36949604
I asked the same question on /fit/, they said fasting basically starts the moment you stop putting food inside your mouth. Your body can store energy in the form of glycogen for about 12-16 hours so after that time it has to burn something else for energy, if you somehow get the will to do stuff to consume more energy during the fasting state you will lose more weight. Ephedrine is your best bet. Remember to check your blood pressure, after a while of high blood pressure, it becomes permanent as the arteries stiffen to aleviate heart work. Eat LESS sodium and you will be fine.

Another piece of advice. A little back story, i was hypertensive for almost 2 years, i tried cutting back my salt, shit was still up, went to see a doctor, got an abdominal ultrasound(kidneys), got a heart ultrasound, all is fine. Mean systolic bp 145mm, mean dyastolic 65mm, conclusion: isolated systolic bp. Stupid doctor said it's fine. I'm a medstudent in last year, i KNOW it's not fine.
Ok, now to the interesting part, i recently found out what my problem is: CHEESE. I now desalt my cheese by grating it and putting it in a cup of boiling water and waiting for the water to cool, some fat and most of the salt come out. My bp has gone down to 130mm.

Also, i recently started taking piracetam, i don't think it's related, but might be. I searched the internet and the elevated brain blood flow MIGHT(but it's not certain) be tha cause of my low bp. Either way, desalt your fucking food and take ephedrine to lose weight.
>>
Cheat weeks and cheat days are a meme. Your diet should be something you're comfortable with eating for the rest of your life. Don't plan cheat days. You're already going to overeat when your friends invite you to hang out.
>>
>>36949673
Maybe, but i was a normal person back then, i even went outside the house before going to training. I had friend who hung out with me, we played soccer, went swimming, done active stuff, yet i always looked like shit, even when i was 56kg, my body would not lose the fat, it prefered to eat my muscles.
>>
>>36949781
>but how much cheese anon
The 2g per lean body mass meme got me so i had to get my protein from a cheap source, which was mozarella. The package doesnt say how much salt it has, i checked the internet and they said it was 0.4g per 100g of cheese, but it's false.
After doing that desalting thing it noticeable it has no salt. I think i was eating 3g salted cheese per 100g, so that was 6-9g of salt per day only from fucking cheese.
>>
>>36949608
The cool kids on /fit/ use DNP nowadays.

>>36949781
>>36949918
>Ephedrine is your best bet
I'm not OP, and my weightloss already goes pretty well (-1 kg/week), so I don't want to take random drugs lol. I don't think my salt intake is high, because I don't consume large quantities of one type of food that could potentially contain a lot of salt, and I never put additional salt on things. I do 23:1 IF most of the week.
>>
>>36949994
DNP is way too dangerous for my taste, i don't enjoy peripheral neuropathy in my cock.

>>36949994
>Ephedrine is your best bet
It was for OP, i wanted to help him lose weight, he seemed like he can't stop his cravings if he gained 7lbs in a week, that's 22000calories in excess.
I too lost 3kg in 3 weeks with IF, i hope i can keep it up for 6 more weeks.
>>
File: file.png (152KB, 1128x410px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
152KB, 1128x410px
>>36950096
Sadly, OP's post is most likely a shitpost copied from the weightloss general on /fit/, and that anon was either shitposting himself too, or just has a really shitty scale or fucked up the measurement by eating beforehand or whatever.
>>
>>36950192
no man, it's 2:32AM and i'm an insomniac, i just wrote it down. I swear.
>>
>cheat year
>new years resolution to loose 340 pounds
>give up for one more cheat year

WHEN WILL IT END
>>
>>36950217
Are you the same anon from /fit/, or is it a spooky coincidence?
>>
>>36948969
it's all about playing a character that likes being hungry. right now you guys are playing the fat character that likes food. all of life is in character, i promise its as easy as deciding to switch roles
>>
>>36950192
also, he said cheat week, he just ate a lot, he needs to stop with cheat weeks/days/lifes.

>>36950225
No, anon, don't start now. Go to the kitchen and throw all that shit in the garbage, don't buy food, you can't eat when you don't have food. Only buy shit that fills you up and tastes meh.

>>36950248
spooky coinkydink, i only came here to check the threads and saw the fat one. I was really fat when i was young and it really ruined my childhood, i was hoping of helping OP. Even if it's bait, maybe someone else is reading.
>>
>>36948754
t. all of america
>>
>>36950286
jokes on you, i live in Romania. Suck my bald romanian testicles.
I'm not even a gypsy, as they don't know english.
>>
>>36948754
>cheat century
>gain 2,000lbs
>>
>cheat week

Fuck off fatty
>>
> be me
> consciousness has transcended earthly plane
> gain mass of all matter in the universe as I return to the universal mind - 3 x 10^55g
> tfw cheat afterlife isnt even nearly over

why even try
>>
>>36950330
I'd like to mate with you, hungry skellington. May i insert my erectile organ inside your skeletal anus?
>>
>>36950281
>maybe someone else is reading
I'd say at least 70% of /r9k/ users would like to lose weight (the rest are spooky skeletons), so you probably helped out a couple lurkers.
>>
>>36949145
>Just starve yourself
Losing weight is more complicated than eating less, you dumb normie.
>>
>>36948754
It's cheat DAY, Anon. One day out of the week, maybe every other
>>36948969
That's now how loss works
>>
>>36950424
t. american
>falling for the fat acceptance meme this hard
>>
>>36948754
>cheating at trying to better yourself
hmm
>>
>>36950424
He could try it, but being super fat is the problem. Obesity causes this
>In obesity, a decreased sensitivity to leptin occurs, resulting in an inability to detect satiety despite high energy stores.[5]
Leptin is the hormone that stop you feeling hungry.

That's why i keep saying super fat people should cut all salt(all) and do ephedrine. Also check BP, never let it go past 150mm
>>
>tfw only half way through my cheat life and I've already gained 200 pounds
>>
>>36948754
>CHEAT WEEK
>>
I'm going to bed, when i wake up i'll check this thread and try to write more shit to help.
My body is not a good example as i have 0 willpower, but i have the knowhow.
>>
>>36948754
>cheat week
no such thing
it's not like you're cheating on a test
if you want results using drugs is the only way to cheat
>>
it's cheat DAY you fat fuck
>>
File: 1487453460921.jpg (113KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
1487453460921.jpg
113KB, 821x797px
>tfw gained 19 pounds in cheat month
N-not fair
>>
>>36950424
That anon was most likely joking, since not eating and only drinking water for a month would probably give you all sorts of vitamin deficiencies. However, there are cases of medically supervised fasting where a person only consumed vitamin and mineral supplements. In one such case, the person fasted for 382 days.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
There was a study about the contestants on the biggest loser in which they've found that their resting metabolic rate was considerably less than the resting metabolic rate of normal people of the same weight, due to the rapid weightloss, but that in itself does not mean that calorie counting doesn't work, just that you can fuck yourself up, and will have a harder time maintaining your weight.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/02/health/biggest-loser-weight-loss.html
Intermittent fasting can supposedly prevent your resting metabolic rate from getting fucked up from weight loss, but I'm not sure if it's some fringe science of legit science. Look up Jason Fung on YouTube if you're interested.
>>
>>36948754
you gained 7 lbs in ONE week? fuck I can't even gain a single pound to save my life
>>
File: helper2.png (283KB, 523x418px) Image search: [Google]
helper2.png
283KB, 523x418px
>was 240
>now 224
>going to have a big cheat day on my B-day
>>
>>36950777
Go suck Jason Fungs tiny chink cock. Stop shilling, he is a piece of shit retard.
That thing with "reting metabolic rate" is retarded, you modulate it by being active. Do some cardio, go to the gym, do convict conditioning at home.

>>36950814
Just eat the cake and pizza, nothing more.
>>
>chest week
are you fucking retarded, its supposed to be a cheat DAY
>>
>>36950850
I'm not the shitposter who always posts his videos on /fit/, I just mentioned him in case the poster cares about looking into it. I even said that his shit should be taken with a grain of salt.
>That thing with "resting metabolic rate" is retarded, you modulate it by being active. Do some cardio, go to the gym, do convict conditioning at home.
At the end of the day the used-to-be-megafats would still have a harder time maintaining their decreased weight. I'm not using it as an excuse if that's what you think, but I thought it would be important to mention it, in case someone here is a turbofat.
>>
>>36951072
That resting metabolic rate thing is false in the sense that his conclusion is false:
>you are hyperfat
>you do something to lose weight fast
>you now eat like a normal person 2500kcal per day
>you somehow gain weight because your metabolism slows down.
It doesnt make any sense, if you live a normal life:go to work/school/not sit in your fucking room 24h(i know i'm on this board)
The idea is those turbofats have very bad habits, they eat less, but are as active as slugs are and/or they eat more than they report.
What does a slow metabolism imply? He thinks slower? His body temperature goes down? His body doesn't repair damaged tissue as it would normally do? All his willpower to do stuff is gone so now he is less active or less willing to stick to the diet? All this just because he was fat?
I'm pretty sure it's like with heroin, you just relapse. Some make it, some don't.

Jason dong is retarded, i listened to his stuff. He says you lose less muscle during fasting then when you do a reduced calorie diet, which is not true. The body needs protein to repair any tissue damage(muscles get damage just by using them, the heart needs protein, the GI tracts is constantly shedding cells, your skin, you hair, you endocrine system etc.), if you don't feed it protein it has to take from the reserves(the muscles) to keep the other organs alive. He just wants to sell that shit book.
>>
>>36951363
Oh, I didn't mean that they will inevitably gain all their weight back, since the major reason for the contestants gaining their weight back was going back to their shitty habits, I just meant that they will gain a little weight even if they consume a supposedly normal amount of calories for someone their weight. Like if they lose weight till they only weigh 80 kilos, and then go on a 2000 kcal/day diet, they would probably end up weighing 90 kilos, and they wouldn't understand why, when they supposedly ate correctly.
>>
>>36948754
>tfw 390lbs
Is it really a point in losing weight at this stage? I'll never have enough money to undergo loose skin reparation/removal surgery and my stretch marks have stretch marks
>inb4 you'll live longer
I don't see the point in living past the age of 40. It's not like I'll have kids to raise or anything like that.
>>
>>36951626
You're never going to have a fairytale life but if you don't lose some weight the end is going to be really, really painful.
The question just becomes are you really prepared to off yourself when the time comes? If so, I would keep on keeping on.
>>
File: IMG_0761.jpg (779KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.jpg
779KB, 1932x2576px
You guys make these threads and have a good laugh, but it's not a fucking joke.
Pic related. 5'4" 375lbs. I'm planning on killing myself tonight.
>>
>>36951626
I'm 380lbs and I'm right there with you.

I promised myself on June 1st I'm starting the keto diet. I'm going all out on my bday which is may 31st. I really want to change because I will now be in my late 20s. I'm mostly doing it so I can finally get with chicks. Really it should be for my health but I just really want to fuck some chicks. I'm a virgin and I have some friends that are man whores. They go bout every weekend and fuck chicks at bars all the time. I want to do that.
>>
>>36948754
You were supposed to do a cheat DAY not a cheat WEEK. I'm /fit/ since 4 years and my cheat day is Friday every week.
>>
>>36951626
As the other anon said, your death will be very scary, long, and painful. You also probably feel a lot of discomfort when you have to go out in public with your disgusting body (nothin personnel). You also must feel a lot of physical pain during everyday activities because of your bulk. Your body must also be really disgusting and smelly (again, nothin personnel).
So basically, even if you don't care about your longevity, you still most likely care about comfort. And who knows, you may even end up liking physical activities, and you may even find the motivation to get a better job after you've lost all the weight, or just the motivation to save up for a loose skin surgery.

>>36951732
If you want to do it, you should start right now, and not three fucking weeks later. Treat it as a test, if you will, so that it's not a problem if you fail, since there's also a huge chance that you will just give up after the first time you fail.
>>
Fuck, you anons are making me self-conscious. I'm gonna have to end up going to the gym tomorrow morning before I order that pizza.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>36951678
That's really disgusting, anon, but you should lose weight and then tell that boogie cunt that you could do it and he could not.
>>
>>36951732
>I messed up today so I'll start tomorrow
>Damnit, messed up again, I'll make sure to do it tomorrow
>I've been depressed all month, I'll take a break and start taking this seriously next month
>I already failed 3 days in, I'll try again tomorrow

This never works anon. You're needlessly breaking things up into dates. The only way to start losing weight is to start now, and not stop.
If you fuck up and overeat, don't give up. Eating 3000 calories one day doesn't help with tomorrow, it just pushes you back.

Look at how many calories you're taking in, but don't obsess over them. Go for a 5 minute walk. Literally just walk around the block once a day every day at the same time. Even this little amount of exercise is better than nothing.
Eat more protein and fats, less carbs (Again, look at the nutrition label). Stop going out to eat so much. Eat with your family if they do that.

You need to realizing if you're going to lose weight there's no turning back. You don't lose the weight and start eating like you did when you're fat. You are making a permanent change in lifestyle.

What you really need to do is figure out WHY you over eat. I over eat because I'm bored and stressed. I found if I occupy my time with reading, watching anime, or something else that takes me focus, I end up forgetting about craving food and end up eating less. If you figure out the why behind your over eating then it becomes much easier to fix it.
>>
File: 1413063101402.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1413063101402.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>36949262
>>36949329
>>36949372
>>36949440

Irl keks were had
>>
>>36951678
>375lbs
Dude, I'm so sorry. Please don't kill yourself, you're worth someth-
>5'4
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1456282181600s.jpg (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1456282181600s.jpg
6KB, 205x246px
>tried to do a 600 calorie day today
>caved and ate about 1000
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY CAN'T I JUST RESIST THE TASTE
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.