[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this? Like really, please help me decipher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0056.jpg (91KB, 750x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
91KB, 750x846px
What did she mean by this?
Like really, please help me decipher
>>
>>36948420

Chad asked her out today, sorry
>>
Need more context. Could be anything
>>
You asked her if she still wanted to go instead of confirming the time. You gave her an out and now she's going to be gagging on Chad's cock all night.
>>
File: IMG_2856.jpg (30KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2856.jpg
30KB, 268x188px
>>36948450

>today

More like last night.

Op got the old "ice then thaw" treatment.
>>
She's likely getting blacked as we speak.
>>
>>36948482

Deep down, that's what we're all hoping for.
>>
>>36948420
Tell me more about the relationship you currently have with her. What was the context of the heart? I don't understand what you blacked out.
>>
>>36948420
Treat it at face value, this ain't chess.
>>
>>36948583
When she got my number she texted me her name, then my name with a heart. Context is weird and I will explain in another post momentarily
>>
Because she didn't ask to reschedule for another time she's no longer interested.
>>
I'm of the opinion that the first part of it is critical in terms of you have to maximise the time spent with her. If its online you have to organise to meet that night or the following night. You need to get the time in asap and make your intentions clear quickly to avoid the drawn out ghosting.

btw if you've met her on a dating site / app you're history if you don't meet up very quickly. You also need to set up multiple dates, have a lot of girls on the go at one time, just like she'll have. All of this is to avoid pain, their flakiness and your oneitis.
>>
C U C K E D

....--.-
>>
OP here. So I met this girl a few months ago at a bar I go to a lot. She is older than me by a decent amount but I think she is very pretty and interesting. Anyway a few weeks ago I started seeing another girl from this bar and we went to the bar on Easter Sunday (the first day we really spent together). The girl in OP was there and she has always been very touchy and flirty with me. When my pseudo gf went to the bathroom I told the girl in OP that I like her (idk why I did this I was hammered). She said she always thought so and kissed me on the cheek then went for a real kiss but my girl came out of the bathroom. I quietly explained the situation to the other girl and we played it cool. That was the night she texted me those first messages. Anyway everything with the other girl fell apart so the other night I saw the girl in OP and told her I am now free to do as I please. She said we should get dinner and I should text her and kissed me on the cheek. So I texted her the next day and that's that. Also idc about consequences of anything right now because I'm moving in 2 weeks across the country
>>
>>36948420
>dinner is tomorrow night
>she says something came up TONIGHT
You should clarify it's tomorrow, then if she says tomorrow she's busy too then bail.

>>36948486
I haven't had this cereal since I was a kid; now im hungry for it
>>
>>36948874
>and then I fucked her

is what's missing in all these stupid stories. I mean how dumb can you be. They're giving you open windows and you're dilly dallying.
>>
>>36948919
You're telling me pal
Idk why but lately I have a lot of women in my life but I can't fuck any of them
What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>36948874
Wow you're a degenerate normie. I don't care about you anymore. You don't even want a relationship with the person in the OP and just want to fuck and then bail.
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (36KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
36KB, 342x400px
Women don't mean anything by what they say OP. I had a girl tell me she wanted to move in with me and be in a relationship last year and two weeks later she flew across the country to fuck Chad. "Commitment" and "honor" are male abstractions
>>
>>36949016
Bro she's 35 and I'm 22 it would never work. I just wanted to spend some time with someone I like
>>
>>36949003
You have to make moves

One of the many contradictions of robots is they're actually burnt nice guys who don't channel their virtue into action - fucking a girl. They both respect girls (don't fuck them) and loath them when they're now unavailable 'cause they're clueless and don't fuck them.
>>
>>36949003
They're in your life but you're not in theirs.

Or maybe you're gay.
>>
>>36949096
Yup. I also have my own insecurities with sex because I move only been with 2 girls a total of four times and I'm very bad at being on top and also I hate my body and have a lot of shame with intamacy. Christ I'm a mess idk I think I'm so hard and a loner but I'm a big pussy
>>
>>36949094
>bro
>i just wanted to bang some christmas cake cause she cute
You disappointed me
>>
>>36949164
Oh and also the last girl I was sort of dating wouldn't have sex with me and one day at dinner told me she fucked someone else the weekend before and that I have a small dick and she wouldn't be satisfied. I'm 6'4" tall with a 5" Dick and now I know for sure it's not enough
>>
>>36948420
OP, it's incredibly simple, the same thing happened to me recently.
To know if she is interested, ask her out a second time after a bit of time has passed. When's she probably free, weekends? In a few days, ask her out the following weekend, so it's not last minute.

If she says NO a second time, and doesn't even suggest another day or time, then she isn't interested.
>>
>>36949149
Last one accused me of being gay a lot but I dont think so
>>
>>36948898
are you fucking dense
>>
>>36948420
Ask for a reschedule then. If she denies that, then she's denying you. Else, she legitimately may have an excuse, or be lying.

Overthinking it will be the end of you.
>>
File: asdklqe.jpg (30KB, 410x315px) Image search: [Google]
asdklqe.jpg
30KB, 410x315px
>>36948641
with a heart? she's a basic stacy. she's probably done that to other tons of guys. you're not special OP.
>>
all you had to do was this:
or if you're a good boy (who are we kidding, you are), this:
>>
>>36948420
Explain to her how she shouldn't be talking to you til you've had your morning coffee.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>36950007
Alright, they don't show up. Pic attached is how chad would respond.

If you're a good boy, you post the regular winking face emoji

;-)

but the emoticon
>>
Women change their minds on a whim.

Someone more interesting came along, hopefully she doesn't butt you out completely
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.