[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prevent yourself from feeling empathy or compassion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 4f962b31d08a2.jpg (170KB, 755x710px) Image search: [Google]
4f962b31d08a2.jpg
170KB, 755x710px
How do you prevent yourself from feeling empathy or compassion for women?
>>
I remember that none of them will ever feel sad or lonely. In other words, my misogyny doesn't have any real influence.
>>
These days I feel nothing but loathing for all women. Well, except my mum.
>>
>>36947765
>How do you prevent yourself from feeling empathy or compassion for women?

Spend time around them
>>
Imagine them as men and you'll have more clarity in judgement but less awareness of opportunities for sex
>>
Remind yourself that they are below animals because at least when animals do something it's only in their nature and they cant help it, women on the other hand have enough sentience and """"""intelligence"""""" to be extremely destructive while being inferior.
>>
>>36947765
I need to know what the person likes, what they do, their past, to actually show feelings towards them. That's why I'm impersonally
>>
>>36947765
I instinctively feel something for them no matter what because I'm a fertile young man. But I usually override it by acknowledging that I have no intention of making a move on them and they most likely will not be interested in me that way either. So it sorta allows me actually interact with them if it's a complete necessity, though I'm sure I still come off as being awkward.
>>
>>36947841
I think it is better to be immoral than amoral, because the immoral person has the potential to be moral, the amoral can only ever be amoral.
>>
>>36947806
I feel nothing but loathing for my mom because she's a crackwhore who I couldn't trust or depend on as a child. My problem is that I can't help but imagine myself in a woman's position and then think of how I would seem from their perspective.
>>
>>36947869
Why don't you want to fuck them?
>>
You jelly whitboi . How can you compete with that big black waistpack .
>>
>>36947817
/Thread

Might make you gay too
>>
>>36947817
third post best post
it's similar to the way you get people to stop being "colorblind" cucks
if you drop them into an environment with niggers their delusions come into conflict with reality pretty damn quick
>>
Do you believe they feel empathy or compassion for you? If your answer is no then ask yourself why you should feel anything for them.
>>
>>36948350
Unfortunately this.
Being around women made me take the pink pill.
Women are really only useful for procreation as far as sex goes.
>>
>>36948350
>Might make you gay too

That might have been what happened. I've been a beta orbiter to a few girls, one of whom I still consider a good friend but lost all romantic desire for because of how much of a whore she is. From what I've learned, girls have no ability to control their choice of who they put out to. They will automatically fuck and care for a guy who they despise just because he's dominant and aggressive.
>>
>>36948350
I buy this.
Really might have stumbled onto something here, madman.
>>
File: fanny-pack-milan-1jpg.jpg (154KB, 864x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fanny-pack-milan-1jpg.jpg
154KB, 864x1200px
>>36948327
>tfw no versace fannypack
>>
>>36947765
Your image.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.