[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Oh hey Anon, what's up? Oh...uh, like on a date?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 2_b_5837740.jpg (46KB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
2_b_5837740.jpg
46KB, 630x474px
"Oh hey Anon, what's up? Oh...uh, like on a date?"
>>
>"Nah I said "dinner and bait." Here's the link, it's getting tons of (You)'s."
>>
File: 1489705904454.jpg (174KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489705904454.jpg
174KB, 1080x1080px
>>36947576
looks like soe
>>
>uh huh.. he wants to talk to you(?)
>>
>>36947576
>orbiter called her to tell her that her laundry is finished
>>
The first time I had sex I was taking off the girl's clothes as she was on the phone with her husband
>>
One of my orbiters have a tendency to send me texts like "can't wait to see you tomorrow night" when he knows I'm on dates with guys.

A couple have seen them and accused me cheating on then and the like and any time I confront him about it he plays all innocent and says he was just excited to hang out later.
>>
>>36947894
wooooooooooooooow
"i-i'm just at a concert not having any fun" amirite
>>
>>36947965
I don't reply to him usually, I mean I always check my texts in case it's like work stuff or something importantish but I try to stay off my phone while on dates.
>>
>>36947894
You are an awful person, and this is an original post.
>>
>>36948357
Sending texts to try to get guys to break up with the girl you're orbiting is just as awful.

I know from experience because as an ex-beta orbiter male I've done it myself. It's a common orbiter trick, in that by hoping they break up you can get yourself in for at least some rebound or comfort sex. Which never actually works, by the way.
>>
>>36948357
I think you read the post wrong, I'm the victim in this situation.
>>
>>36947894

How about put the phone away during your date you inconsiderate roastie
>>
>"Yes, Stacey, you heard me. I took your sister out on a date. That doesn't upset you, does it?"
>>
>>36948619
Like I said above, I try to keep off my phone but I have to check texts to make sure I'm not being summoned to work or other important things.
>>
>>36948591
>>36948597
>I confront him about it he plays all innocent and says he was just excited to hang out later.

>I think you read the post wrong
No.
>I'm the victim in this situation.
Maybe. Why can't you just tell him you're not interested, and cut contact for both your sakes? You did make it sound like you're stringing him along, why else would you hang out with him?
>>
>>36948739
He has known for years I don't have a romantic interest in him and insists he doesn't have a romantic interest in me.

His actions often suggests otherwise but he is always adamant that his intentions are purely platonic.

While I do consider him an orbiter I don't believe I lead him along. He is deeply entrenched in my social circle and I rarely spend time with him outside of a group of several other friends including his sister who I consider to be my closest friend. Avoiding him completely would involve divorcing about half of my social circle.
>>
>>36948979
>While I do consider him an orbiter I don't believe I lead him along.
That isn't something a mature person would say.

Grow a backbone and say something, or just accept that you're leading him on. You have to be shitposting right, I mean how do you say "I consider him an orbiter but I don't lead him along" in the same sentence? Just tell him to back off for his own sake, come on.

How many fucking retards do you think do the exact same thing he does, and because of a lack of communication they become bitter and disenfranchised?
>>
>>36947576
"Wait, who the fuck is this? Put Chad on the fucking phone already."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.